🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thanks LBJ: Food Stamp Program is for Deadbeat Welfare Cheats

Stop welfare for the rich and when that is done we can discuss taking food away from from people. By the way, SNAP helps big agriculture corporations more than anyone else. DC is full of high priced lawyers and lobbyist who will smack down any attempt to decrease funds going into SNAP.
Define welfare for the rich!

Millions of people no longer have to starve when the economy goes to shit because of food stamps. With the right tech and robotics I think we could move away from such concepts of working for putting food in your tummy. ;) Not to do so would be evil.

The republicans won't accept progress simply because they want everyone to be like the south Asians.
Dumb.
Now, look in the mirror and repeat that ten times, then go sit down .... thanks ....
Now go out and do the math. How long can we take care of free loaders? Kick these people off the dole. Then perhaps we can start talking about getting jobs back from China.
How long can we afford the care and support of illegal immigrants? How long can we support foreign governments? How long can we pay subsidies to big oil and rich farmers? How long can we pay bribes to North Korea and Iran? How many senseless deadly costly wars can we fund? How many mosques can we build on foreign soil? How many weapons can we continue to supply to drug lords and terrorists? How much longer can we explore the far reaches of the universe? .... think about it ...
How long can I stand to look at deadbeats that piss and moan and march in the street? Fuck Washington D.C.

We are worthless and weak as a people. We teach weakness and victim hood to our children. We can never correct our problems with federal government unless we get tough at home.

Is anything to idiots like you? Is paving our roads? Is paying for the best science institutions on this planet???? We both know you'd have a fucking heartattack at the news when we no longer rank highly, hahaha. etc. SOme people don't have families and you need get out of the 19th century...Automation is about to make your ideas of economics unneeded in a do or die world.

What does your drivel have to do with being forced to take care of every fucking freeloader in America?

Get off your science, infranstructure and the rest of the bullshit you spew. No one gives a shit.
View attachment 46606

Back at ya. Asshole.
View attachment 46614

Right back at ya. Asshole
Go fuck yourself. You low-life trashy piece of shit.

How can people escape poverty unless they are suffering?

100 million is effin pocket change when you're talking about ending hunger in this country. We spend 600 billion per year on our military, lol

This issue makes you look cold hearted.

I think all of the progressives should adopt a starving family.

What does your drivel have to do with being forced to take care of every fucking freeloader in America?

Get off your science, infranstructure and the rest of the bullshit you spew. No one gives a shit.
View attachment 46606

Back at ya. Asshole.
View attachment 46614

Fuck off you bleeding heart piece of shit.

They should do away with all welfare and let corporations and people be responsible for themselves.

george-carlin-quotes-and-sayings-brainy-famous.jpg

Millions of people no longer have to starve when the economy goes to shit because of food stamps. With the right tech and robotics I think we could move away from such concepts of working for putting food in your tummy. ;) Not to do so would be evil.

The republicans won't accept progress simply because they want everyone to be like the south Asians.
Dumb.
Now, look in the mirror and repeat that ten times, then go sit down .... thanks ....
Now go out and do the math. How long can we take care of free loaders? Kick these people off the dole. Then perhaps we can start talking about getting jobs back from China.
How long can we afford the care and support of illegal immigrants? How long can we support foreign governments? How long can we pay subsidies to big oil and rich farmers? How long can we pay bribes to North Korea and Iran? How many senseless deadly costly wars can we fund? How many mosques can we build on foreign soil? How many weapons can we continue to supply to drug lords and terrorists? How much longer can we explore the far reaches of the universe? .... think about it ...
How long can I stand to look at deadbeats that piss and moan and march in the street? Fuck Washington D.C.
Seek help. Obviously, you're in pain. Maybe you should get someone to sit with you until this passes. Don't panic. Don't do anything stupid. And, whatever you do, don't jump. It's not worth it. Call a friend and talk to them for a awhile until you calm down.

They should do away with all welfare and let corporations and people be responsible for themselves.
No, you fuck off asswipe. Seek help you retarded social zero. Try raising your IQ with a little education. Obviously, your IQ is sub par. It's mental fucks like you that make headlines when they go postal. Try getting your elevator out of the basement sometimes, it seems to be stuck down there............... you fucking ignorant piece of shit.... you're the type we have to monitor in order to prevent mass killings. Your anger is damn pathetic.

Stop welfare for the rich and when that is done we can discuss taking food away from from people. By the way, SNAP helps big agriculture corporations more than anyone else. DC is full of high priced lawyers and lobbyist who will smack down any attempt to decrease funds going into SNAP.
Fuck them too! No corporate welfare, no Ag welfare, no lawyers, no lobbyist. FUCK the Washington elite. Give money to states in unrestricted block grants and let them spend it how they want. Lot easier to track your state government than the secretive bureaucracy of Washington D.C. They pilfer money from the peasants and spend it on building a bigger palace of Versailles (aka Federal government) and creating more government jobs. Fuck D.C. workers too. I would lay half of therm off.
Block grants don't work. There is more corruption at state and local levels and to much opportunity for favoritism and nepotism.
If you agree about getting rid of corporate welfare, why are you attacking the SNAP program first. When it is suggested all the welfare stop, this is the standard reply from conservatives. They agree to stop all welfare, but they still insist that the stopping begin with the weakest and most vulnerable. The truth is that the oligarchs have scammed and conned a faction of the masses with emotional hooks to keep them concentrating and spending energy on stupid issues like food stamps while they increase the size of their billions with tax loopholes and various fed giveaways.

Dumb.
Then don't leave your house. Stay inside until you learn that we have the poor and needy living in OUR society. Move to a rich part of town so you don't have to see the poor and needy. Go where everyone is wealthy and self-supporting. No one is forcing you to look at anyone. Crawl in a fucking cave somewhere.

No, you fuck off asswipe. Seek help you retarded social zero. Try raising your IQ with a little education. Obviously, your IQ is sub par. It's mental fucks like you that make headlines when they go postal. Try getting your elevator out of the basement sometimes, it seems to be stuck down there............... you fucking ignorant piece of shit.... you're the type we have to monitor in order to prevent mass killings. Your anger is damn pathetic.

LMAO you fucking idiot. I'd rather be me than you any day.

You who think all of us should be responsible for everyone. What a joke. Your a fucking libtard idiot.

Try raising your IQ with common sense.

Wonder how long you're money would last if you and those like you were the only ones taking care of the freeloaders. They would clean you out and still have their hands out for more. What an idiot you truly are.

Define welfare for the rich!
This guy seems to have a handle on it. Some might say he is an expert. Read what he has to say for starters. Maybe it will get you out of that denial bubble you rw fanatics get stuck in.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-08-02/koch-calls-for-end-to-corporate-welfare-for-wall-street

You who think all of us should be responsible for everyone. What a joke. Your a fucking libtard idiot.

Wonder how long you're money would last if you and those like you were the only ones taking care of the freeloaders. They would clean you out and still have their hands out for more. What an idiot you truly are.
imagesH92VFPSV.jpg

View attachment 46617

Right back at ya asshole and I didn't see a dick so you must not have one. That I can believe.

Why should they?
We have a tough choice. We can do one of 3 things. We can provide just the bare minimum to ensure they don't starve. Discomfort is a great motivator.
We could just hand out, say a half million to every poor person and make them VERY comfortable. The problem is that within 5 years, 90% of them would be poor again.

Or we can keep on doing what we do now. "Poor" people have 60" flat screens, iphones, $200 sneakers and air conditioning. They ain't flying off to Europe for the week end, but they are pretty damned well off by global standards.
I'm a businessman. Solution two is too costly with no long term benefit. Solution three is just a temporary patch. It's almost as costly long term, and has no long term success

View attachment 46617

Right back at ya asshole and I didn't see a dick so you must not have one. That I can believe.
Cute ... real cute .........fucking moron ............oh, I have a dick, and you can suck it bitch.

Why should they?
We have a tough choice. We can do one of 3 things. We can provide just the bare minimum to ensure they don't starve. Discomfort is a great motivator.
We could just hand out, say a half million to every poor person and make them VERY comfortable. The problem is that within 5 years, 90% of them would be poor again.

Or we can keep on doing what we do now. "Poor" people have 60" flat screens, iphones, $200 sneakers and air conditioning. They ain't flying off to Europe for the week end, but they are pretty damned well off by global standards.
I'm a businessman. Solution two is too costly with no long term benefit. Solution three is just a temporary patch. It's almost as costly long term, and has no long term success

Actually, there is no place in the world where the poor have done better after you have given them less

View attachment 46617

Cute ... real cute .........fucking moron ............oh, I have a dick, and you can suck it bitch.

If you say so moron. If I suck its got to be worth sucking and I'll bet yours isn't worth the time or the effort.

Kiss my ass.

Forum List

Back