Thanks Libertarians

And usher in Clinton or Osama.

Makes sense. *rolls eyes*

My standard for the Republicans since I left the party in circa 1990 has been that I wanted them to give me one legitimate reason to vote for them. Just one. If Republicans can't clear that hurdle, it's on them, not me. It's the bottom rung on the bar I am asking them to clear.

With a lot of Republicans, I have to agree with you, but Cuccinelliis is one worth voting for. Certainly, a McAuliff win would be a disaster for the state of Virginia.

I hear ya man, but the Republicans have to offer something. Anything.

Yeah...... How'd that work out?

Same thing either way. HW is the straw who broke the camel's back who drove me from the Republican party, if you want regret for not voting for him you're not going to get it.

Why should you have any regret for helping Democrats win elections because of your stubbornness.

I guess he enjoys eating the shit somebody else has chosen for him and is forcing him to swallow :lol:

some people are just ... stupid.
On both sides of the puddle. Last year was almost the same picture of the elections in my home country - two shitty candidates and a lot of idiot proudies who won't level to pick the lesser evil. Eating the shit somebody else have chosen for them and "enjoying" it - as we are :(

I appreciate it. Almost as much as I appreciated the totally insane Ross Pirogi giving the 1992 election to Bill the rapist Clinton.

Really appreciate it guys. Way to go... Got your heads on straight, huh?

As usual

Big Obama Bundler Donated To Sarvis, the Fake Libertarian Candidate in Virginia
—Ace

A bit late for this to have an impact, but...

Campaign finance records show the Libertarian Booster PAC has made the largest independent contribution to Sarvis’ campaign, helping to pay for professional petition circulators who collected signatures necessary to get Sarvis’ name on Tuesday’s statewide ballot.

Austin, Texas, software billionaire Joe Liemandt is the Libertarian Booster PAC’s major benefactor. He’s also a top bundler for President Barack Obama. This revelation comes as Virginia voters head to the polls Tuesday in an election where some observers say the third-party gubernatorial candidate could be a spoiler for Republican Ken Cuccinelli.

Of course, getting Sarvis on to the ballot doesn't get him votes, necessarily. To the extent he's a spoiler, it's due to the fact that a sizable number of Republicans prefer a more libertarian take on many issues.

Libertarians are not to blame for this. I'm Libertarian and if I lived in VA, would've voted for Cuccinelli. If you are looking to place blame, then the blame needs to be placed on Cuccinelli, the RNC and dumb people.

First, Cuccinelli is to blame, he had this sense of entitlement that the governorship would be his. He just thought everyone would vote against Democrats, thus vote for him. How wrong he was. Read this article by the Huffington Post, it hits the nail on the head!

Cuccinelli Fundraising Hampered By 'Sense Of Entitlement,' GOP Consultant Says

Perhaps if Cuccinelli pounded the pavement, went into the bluest parts of VA he would have won. Just remember, when Anthony Weiner stepped down, Republican Bob Turner won his seat by over 8 points in one of the bluest areas in NY where there is a 3:1 Democrat-Republican ratio. Turner fought hard, he went door to door and he won. Cuccinelli didn't do that. Republicans run idiotic campaigns, their ground games suck, that's why they lose.

The RNC certainly didn't help Cuccinelli either. They should have known with a master at fundraising like MacAullife, it would be a real good idea to put money into helping Cuccinelli. One thing leftists are correct about, the GOP truly is the stupid party.

Dumb people, and no, I'm not talking about the people who voted for MacAuliffe; I'm talking about the idiots who voted for that fake Libertarian, the Democrat plant - Robert Sarvis. Libertarians Rand and Ron Paul, and Libertarian foundations endorsed Cuccinelli over the fake libertarian, saying Cuccinelli was more Libertarian. Some people are just too dumb to vote. In spite of this, if Cuccinelli had pounded the pavement instead of thinking the governorship was his, maybe he could have won over half of the idiots who voted for the fake libertarian and won.

In conclusion, Libertarians are not to blame.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back