Thanks Obama for a hatin FBI director.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
FBI Director Says Videos, Hashtags Are Worsening The Citizen-Police Divide

This guy reminds me of Thomas replacing Marshall on the supreme court...what a contrast....I suspect next, he'll be holding a rally for these murdering cops on the graves of those they killed. Obama when you gonna learn hommie....white people always take up for their own...but the nigga Holder couldn't.

FBI guy is saying cops don't want to do their jobs cause they scared they're being taped....I got a good idea, stop killing mf's and you want have to worry about being on tape, dumb shit.

This guy reminds me of Thomas replacing Marshall on the supreme court...what a contrast....I suspect next, he'll be holding a rally for these murdering cops on the graves of those they killed. Obama when you gonna learn hommie....white people always take up for their own...but the nigga Holder couldn't.

FBI guy is saying cops don't want to do their jobs cause they scared they're being taped....I got a good idea, stop killing mf's and you want have to worry about being on tape, dumb shit.

Stop breaking the law MF.

Yet I bet the left loved him when he challenged the Bush administration over the NSA domestic wiretapping something he threatned to resign over if they didn't make changes to it which they ended up doing.

I have a better idea....

Just avoid the areas and let the feral chimps kill each other off...

Problem solved...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/2...ief-on-scrutiny-as-a-cause-of-crime.html?_r=0

Apparently the Obama administration is quote "fuming" mad about this. They say it undermines their agenda of cracking down on law enforcement (NY Times actual words not mine) and that the FBI saying this makes it appear that Obamas efforts are making cops hesitant to do their jobs.

HMMMM. Who woulda guessed? Make all the cops out there earning middle class salaries think that they are being taped every second of the day...and ONE little incident...wrong or not...that even APPEARS wrong or just appears uncomfortable....and your face ends up on GLOBAL news as "Worst Human Ever Born" for a week and BlackLivesMatter threatening your life and your family's....and end with being fired and even arrested on bogus feel-good charges......would make cops intentionally have FEWER interactions with the public.

Huh. Who would have EVER thought that???

Obama has set crime prevention in this nation back DECADES. We are on the verge of a massive crime surge similar to the 70's and 80s and it's gonna get very ugly very soon. And honestly....with the generation of fucking brats our society is raising....I don't see it getting better.

I have a better idea....

Problem solved...

Yep keep the cops out of the southern trailer parks!! Feral savages

maxresdefault.jpg

I have a better idea....

Problem solved...

Yep keep the cops out of the southern trailer parks!! Feral savages

maxresdefault.jpg

Let's compare murder rates of white trailer parks vs black housing projects?

Forum List

Back