Thanks to liberal stupidity - rolling blackouts across Texas

The public is being blamed for using too much energy during a severe winter storm

Well of course, and there will be more of blaming the People as that now-fired moron in MA recently did. This is their next tactic. His mistake was how he put it.

A Massachusetts climate official said people who heat their homes and fuel their cars will need to have their “will” broken in order to combat emissions and climate change.

YOU WILL STARVE AND FREEZE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, PEASANT.
Put another log on the fire...
That puts out CO2. It's dangerous and irresponsible. Think of the children!
You're right.."Hey kids, put another log on the fire, dammit!"

You always blame liberals because even though you claim to be conservative, what do you do to prevent electrical outages from causing you problems when they happen. In my case I consider myself and intelligent independent. I live in a rural area and with any severe weather our utility company goes out. I put in Solar in 2005 and had a generator which with propane ran my 3 zone furnaces. In 2019 I put in Mitsubishi electric and cooling systems in my house and a new generator with automatic transfer switch. Before 2019 when the electricity went out I had to go and start my generator now everything runs automatically. Unfortunately I am not in a position to go off grid. I consider myself to be very fiscally conservative but also able to realise problems that effect me and look for solutions which will best meet my needs and I don't consider them liberal or conservative. Stop the blame game and use your intelligence which I'm sure you have.

Why would Texas even bother with wind turbines anyhow? The state has plenty enough oil and gas to run their power

No idea why they would bother with them. But as of 2021, they were getting 20% of their electricity from wind power, another 20% from coal-fired plants, and almost 50% from natural gas.

Time to stoke up the gas and coal furnaces.
You left out nuclear plants which the left is deathly afraid of and busy trying to close down

and now frozen windmills just when we need them the most

we used to have a surplus of energy and could have again except for liberal interven

The public is being blamed for using too much energy during a severe winter storm

but the real reason is liberal fear of global warming from burning coal combined with fear of nuclear power

so all we have to keep us warm is natural gas that is in short supply and windmills that are frozen stiff
Frozen wind turbines contribute to rolling power blackouts across Texas
In Mizzouri and Okiehoma were are just having plan old power outages due to ice and snow and the power plant can't help.
Well, obviously, wind turbines would solve that problem because they don't need electrical distribution infrastructure!
I always wondered why it's taking so long for an orbital space station that collect sun waves and sends it to the US for electricity.

but the real reason is liberal fear of global warming from burning coal combined with fear of nuclear power

so all we have to keep us warm is natural gas that is in short supply and windmills that are frozen stiff
In Mizzouri and Okiehoma were are just having plan old power outages due to ice and snow and the power plant can't help.

That's true enough, and Al Gore has even bother to go to either of those states to explain himself and Global Warming
Of course not there is travel restrictions. So, now you'll have to bitch to God for your loss of civil rights.
That's unalienable rights. Civil rights has been used to blur the loss of them. With Surveillance and Patriot Acts and Homeland Security edicts and the deep state in collusion with politicians, radical judges, actors and media and as you can see people are not be destroyed for the most minor infractions if they are that. Tyrants turn on their flocks time after time. There is not use for the useless once they are used.

You always blame liberals because even though you claim to be conservative, what do you do to prevent electrical outages from causing you problems when they happen. In my case I consider myself and intelligent independent. I live in a rural area and with any severe weather our utility company goes out. I put in Solar in 2005 and had a generator which with propane ran my 3 zone furnaces. In 2019 I put in Mitsubishi electric and cooling systems in my house and a new generator with automatic transfer switch. Before 2019 when the electricity went out I had to go and start my generator now everything runs automatically. Unfortunately I am not in a position to go off grid. I consider myself to be very fiscally conservative but also able to realise problems that effect me and look for solutions which will best meet my needs and I don't consider them liberal or conservative. Stop the blame game and use your intelligence which I'm sure you have.
Do you seriously expect 99 out of 100 people to be as proactive as you are?

how about biden voters in the hood?

should they put solar panels on their section 8 housing?

Why would Texas even bother with wind turbines anyhow? The state has plenty enough oil and gas to run their power

No idea why they would bother with them. But as of 2021, they were getting 20% of their electricity from wind power, another 20% from coal-fired plants, and almost 50% from natural gas.

If you have ever been to west Texas, you would find miles and miles of wind turbines filling up the miles and miles of empty countryside where the wind blows most of the time. Drive I-10 between San Antonio and El Paso and try to count the wind turbines!

No they aren't.

When the first sentence of the OP is a stupid lie, it's time to exit the thread.
The sentence is true

are the power companies increasing energy production to meet demand?

no

they are telling consumers to sit in the dark for five or 10 hours and pound sand till its their turn to have electricity

Like we never had rolling black outs before...

When did that happen before?

My wife spent her entire workday explaining to liberal morons in Texas that their internet will not work without electricity.

When did that happen before?

My wife spent her entire workday explaining to liberal morons in Texas that their internet will not work without electricity.
:auiqs.jpg:

If you have ever been to west Texas, you would find miles and miles of wind turbines filling up the miles and miles of empty countryside where the wind blows most of the time. Drive I-10 between San Antonio and El Paso and try to count the wind turbines!

Never went out west but I did live in the DFW area for 25 years. There was always a wind from the day I got there, up until I crossed the Arkansas border.

:04:

Do you seriously expect 99 out of 100 people to be as proactive as you are?

how about biden voters in the hood?

should they put solar panels on their section 8 housing?
I don't expect most people to be as proactive as I am, I just got fed up with my lousy utility company and did something about it. People living in low income housing whether their paying rent or own are usually not in a financial position to afford solar and also it depends on where they are situated geographically on how much benefit they would derive. I'll ignore your racist comment about the hood. Section 8 housing a government HUD program subsidises landlords and depending whether it's apartment houses or single or multiple family dwellings the landlord would have to make the assesment whether some form of green energy would provide greater profitability or not. We do live in a capitalistic system and it certainly is not perfect but most utility companies care first about their profitability and lastly the consumer. When technology impacts them they will either have to adopt or they will soon go out of business.

Wind turbines create internal heat and should not freeze if in use prior to the cold. Also it is tezass who the fork cares?

Forum List

Back