Thanks to liberal stupidity - rolling blackouts across Texas

My bad, I didn't realize that Biden voters in the hood all lived in section 8 housing.
They dont all and I never said they did

but those that do, along with millions of other people, are not in a position to follow your example

There hasn't been a democrat elected state-wide in Texas since like 1992 or something....yet every disaster in the state is blamed on democrats.
Energy policy is not only a state issue

as obama shut down coal plants that left the state with all its eggs in one basket - natural gas and windmills

both of which failed to meet the demand

Last edited:

The public is being blamed for using too much energy during a severe winter storm

but the real reason is liberal fear of global warming from burning coal combined with fear of nuclear power

so all we have to keep us warm is natural gas that is in short supply and windmills that are frozen stiff
Frozen wind turbines contribute to rolling power blackouts across Texas
yep!! Same in Oz is a libtard state...storm led to some bloody stupid brownout!!!

Greg

There hasn't been a democrat elected state-wide in Texas since like 1992 or something....yet every disaster in the state is blamed on democrats.
Energy policy is not only a state issue

as obama shut down coal plants that left the state with all its egg in one basket - natural gas and windmills

both of which failed to meet the demand

Still blaming Obama 5 years later. Too damn funny.

Who owns the wind farms?

The public is being blamed for using too much energy during a severe winter storm

Well of course, and there will be more of blaming the People as that now-fired moron in MA recently did. This is their next tactic. His mistake was how he put it.

A Massachusetts climate official said people who heat their homes and fuel their cars will need to have their “will” broken in order to combat emissions and climate change.

YOU WILL STARVE AND FREEZE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, PEASANT.
Put another log on the fire...
Why not another waste car tire?? Works for me!!!

Greg

My bad, I didn't realize that Biden voters in the hood all lived in section 8 housing.
They dont all and I never said they did

but those that do, along with millions of other people, are not in a position to follow your example
I agree but by 2075 when I'll be long gone green technology will make fossil fuels obsolete. You don't have to agree but you'll be on the losing side. The trend does not follow your position.

Who owns the wind farms?
Private companies financed by wall st in a direct response the the man-made global warming doomsday hoax

And their very existence sent liberal hearts aflutter

Now doomsday-like conditions are upon us but its a hard freeze rather than global warming that is killing people

Last edited:
I agree but by 2075 when I'll be long gone green technology will make fossil fuels obsolete. You don't have to agree but you'll be on the losing side. The trend does not follow your position.
My opposition is to liberals who think its 2075 already

its as if Teddy Roosevelt “encouraged” farmers to buy tractors by shooting all the horses

Last edited:
If Texas is going through rolling black outs that is a republican issue.
Not when obama spent 8 years forcing the closing of coal plants

and when democrats hate nuclear energy

Some clueless libs seem to think that everyone in Texas is a republican and that democrats have no influence over pubic policy at all

you may be on of the libs who are uninformed about that
Oh I am absolutely informed on how idiot repugs take responsibility for nothing lol. You are obviously one of those. Hillarious Republican leadership for a long time dumb fuck.
Republicans want more energy supply - democrats want less

we should have more coal production - obama and biden want less
Bla,bla,bla your idiot repug leadership let politics get in the way and screwed the pooch. You try to blame others. Typical of dumbfucks take no responsibility. Republicans have controlled the place for 40 years. No one buys your horse shit. Texas has its own independent grid not hooked to the rest of the nation because of idiot republican politicians. You can not borrow electricity from other states because of idiot politicians now you are paying for it. So shut the fuck up and like it. You asked for it.

Bla,bla,bla your idiot repug leadership let politics get in the way and screwed the pooch.
You dont know what you are talking about

the bla bla bla is yours

liberals have been forcing green energy on the nation for decades and rolling blackouts are the result
You are a super dumb fuck. Republicans in charge, Republicans responsible period. Go fuck your self.

You are a super dumb fuck. Republicans in charge, Republicans responsible period. Go fuck your self.
The problem with liberals is that you were all born yesterday and never learn from your mistakes

I suspect that today we cant find a single lib who will argue that it was a good idea to kill the coal industry or oppose nuclear power

Now you all dont know nuthin’ ‘bout nuthin’

but the real reason is liberal fear of global warming from burning coal combined with fear of nuclear power

so all we have to keep us warm is natural gas that is in short supply and windmills that are frozen stiff
Nope.....own it, trumpanzees.

What a damned shame. No wonder you guys want to secede.
It's too bad they didn't secede before these storms. Would have been entertaining.

You always blame liberals because even though you claim to be conservative, what do you do to prevent electrical outages from causing you problems when they happen. In my case I consider myself and intelligent independent. I live in a rural area and with any severe weather our utility company goes out. I put in Solar in 2005 and had a generator which with propane ran my 3 zone furnaces. In 2019 I put in Mitsubishi electric and cooling systems in my house and a new generator with automatic transfer switch. Before 2019 when the electricity went out I had to go and start my generator now everything runs automatically. Unfortunately I am not in a position to go off grid. I consider myself to be very fiscally conservative but also able to realise problems that effect me and look for solutions which will best meet my needs and I don't consider them liberal or conservative. Stop the blame game and use your intelligence which I'm sure you have.
Do you seriously expect 99 out of 100 people to be as proactive as you are?

how about biden voters in the hood?

should they put solar panels on their section 8 housing?
So much for the party of self-responsibility, eh?

The problem with liberals is that you were all born yesterday and never learn from your mistakes

I suspect that today we cant find a single lib who will argue that it was a good idea to kill the coal industry or oppose nuclear power

Now you all dont know nuthin’ ‘bout nuthin’
What about Republicans making the decision makes them responsible do you not fucking understand. You are a fucking idiot. One I will no longer give the time of day. Guess what no rolling black out where I am at. Also even if the electric goes out I will get up flip a switch my generator will start and I will laugh at my neighbors. Why because I am prepared. Your idiot elected officials were not. You want more of the same keep voting for them. I don't give a shit. You are not worth conversing with, have a nice life.

Forum List

Back