Thanks to liberal stupidity - rolling blackouts across Texas

The public is being blamed for using too much energy during a severe winter storm

but the real reason is liberal fear of global warming from burning coal combined with fear of nuclear power

so all we have to keep us warm is natural gas that is in short supply and windmills that are frozen stiff
Frozen wind turbines contribute to rolling power blackouts across Texas
Climate change is the reason. The turbines in texas are not designed for cold weather. Nobody expected them to have to deal with arctic temperatures in texas. The ones designed for it in more northern states are still working fine.

Climate change is the reason.
Climate change s just a fancy term for global warming

specifically alleged man-made global warming caused by fossil fuel

But you clearly know NOTHING about Mother Nature

The public is being blamed for using too much energy during a severe winter storm

but the real reason is liberal fear of global warming from burning coal combined with fear of nuclear power

so all we have to keep us warm is natural gas that is in short supply and windmills that are frozen stiff

Like we never had rolling black outs before...

In Texas?

View attachment 457678 I never saw a coal plant or hydroelectric dam "freeze." Screwed once again by Biden's unreliable "green" energy.

Same thing was reported in Germany.
Their wind turbines froze and solar was covered over with snow.
Green isn't working out so well.

Solar works fine . . . in Arizona, where it doesn't snow and rains very little.

Of course, Arizona also has the nation's largest nuclear power plant, and natural gas-powered plants, and I believe we get some power from Hoover Dam.

Diversification is very handy.

Lol now this is the most hilarious shit you ever posted. If Texas is going through rolling black outs that is a republican issue. The last time democrats controlled Texas was in the early 1990s. Sorry your stupid ass does not understand ice but the shit brings down power lines. Blame not normally getting that kind of weather dumb ass. It happens up here also, where ever there are electric lines on poles.

Yes, because all one needs to be immune to leftist laws and regulations is to elect a Republican governor. BOOM!!! All leftist policies are now eradicated in that state.

If Texas is going through rolling black outs that is a republican issue.
Not when obama spent 8 years forcing the closing of coal plants

and when democrats hate nuclear energy

Some clueless libs seem to think that everyone in Texas is a republican and that democrats have no influence over pubic policy at all

you may be on of the libs who are uninformed about that
Oh I am absolutely informed on how idiot repugs take responsibility for nothing lol. You are obviously one of those. Hillarious Republican leadership for a long time dumb fuck.

We take responsibility for many things, but stupid shit thought up by leftists is not among them.

There hasn't been a democrat elected state-wide in Texas since like 1992 or something....yet every disaster in the state is blamed on democrats.
Energy policy is not only a state issue

as obama shut down coal plants that left the state with all its egg in one basket - natural gas and windmills

both of which failed to meet the demand

Still blaming Obama 5 years later. Too damn funny.

Who owns the wind farms?

Still thinking that disastrous policy magically stopped having effects when Obama left office. Too damned stupid.

What fucking difference are you going to try to pretend it makes who owns what wind farm?

Lol now this is the most hilarious shit you ever posted. If Texas is going through rolling black outs that is a republican issue. The last time democrats controlled Texas was in the early 1990s. Sorry your stupid ass does not understand ice but the shit brings down power lines. Blame not normally getting that kind of weather dumb ass. It happens up here also, where ever there are electric lines on poles.

Yes, because all one needs to be immune to leftist laws and regulations is to elect a Republican governor. BOOM!!! All leftist policies are now eradicated in that state.
Republicans have had Trifecta control of state politics since 2002 dumb fuck.

My bad, I didn't realize that Biden voters in the hood all lived in section 8 housing.
They dont all and I never said they did

but those that do, along with millions of other people, are not in a position to follow your example
I agree but by 2075 when I'll be long gone green technology will make fossil fuels obsolete. You don't have to agree but you'll be on the losing side. The trend does not follow your position.

By 2075, "green" technology might actually be developed enough to be able to make fossil fuels obsolete. But that has fuck and all to do with NOW, and pretending that "green" technology can replace fossil fuels right now because it may be able to in some far distant future is typical leftist ignorance.

Frozen windmills and solar panels covered in two feet of snow and still left wingers preach about global warming.

As are your water pipes, right? Blame the libs for your water pipes bursting?
I have not mentioned water pipes

But most water pipes here are protected electric heater wire

when the electricity goes out the pipes will freeze

24 hour rolling blackouts due to energy shortage will cost a lot of money

Why would Texas even bother with wind turbines anyhow? The state has plenty enough oil and gas to run their power

Because leftists don't like oil and natural gas.

:(

Forum List

Back