🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thanks To Obama's Open Borders Policy, Zika Virus Now In 5 States

Who said I was covering for anyone, other than addressing your posts???
It's apparent that I wasn't covering for your stupidity...

The previous poster put up something that was totally incoherent. You addressed my response to it.

You can't cover for something that doesn't exist with me.

Why do you hate black people?

Black people spread the Zika virus?

Have you seen a black baby with Zika virus? Maybe you have Zika virus because your brain is too small to comprehend.
Seems to me it's turned your brain into shit.
As yours began that way.

:lol::lol:

The Zika virus is spread by mosquitos. Immigration controls can't keep them out.

All the more reason to keep infected persons from entering the country, unchecked.

We can spray for misquitoes.

BTW, what's the mosquito population in the southwestern desert?
The chance of an infected person being bitten by
Aedes aegypti mosquito, which is not one of the common mosquitoes found in the US and that mosquito becoming infected and then biting another person and that person being pregnant and becoming infected is extremely remote.

The Aedes aegypti mosquito, although not that common is found primarily in the southeast from east Texas to the Carolina's

Just heard on Michael Savage that they've confirmed the virus hides in the semen which means it can't be detected in blood tests. This is very bad. It can be spread sexually.

:lol::lol:

The Zika virus is spread by mosquitos. Immigration controls can't keep them out.
What if a Mosquito bites a immigrant Zika carrier and then goes and bites a non infected person, What happens then?
It so happens my father in law died of west nile

Sorry about your father...... Good question. I'm sure CDC are looking at all these kinds of scenarios. There are lots of unknown question to be research so i think will takes time before we see any kind anti Zika virus.

From what I have heard today; the illness is extremely mild. You might not notice that you have it. It lives in the human body for a week or less. The women giving birth to the babies with this birth defect are either newly arrived or have become pregnant by an infected male who is newly arrived. The mosquito that carries this virus is not in the US. The danger is that infected humans might spread a mutated version of this disease to a close cousin of that mosquito, the Tiger mosquito common in the south.

Just heard on Michael Savage that they've confirmed the virus hides in the semen which means it can't be detected in blood tests. This is very bad. It can be spread sexually.
The facts are there have been two Zika cases reported where the virus was found in sperm. However the CDC has not been able to confirm that the virus was or can be transmitted through sexual contact. Officials at the CDC say the evidence is insufficient to warrant a warning.

From what I have heard today; the illness is extremely mild. You might not notice that you have it. It lives in the human body for a week or less. The women giving birth to the babies with this birth defect are either newly arrived or have become pregnant by an infected male who is newly arrived. The mosquito that carries this virus is not in the US. The danger is that infected humans might spread a mutated version of this disease to a close cousin of that mosquito, the Tiger mosquito common in the south.
Unfortunately if the unborn is infected, the outcome is pretty horrible and there is no cure other than abortion which is illegal in many of the places where the virus is most common.

Last edited:
Unfortunately if the unborn is infected, the outcome is pretty horrible and there is no cure other than abortion which is illegal in many of the places where the virus is most common.
The outcome for the child is tragic. So why are we letting these people come here.

The outcome for the child is tragic. So why are we letting these people come here.
The disease is already here, dummy. It's a bug in a bug. They don't need papers.

As so many others have said, mosquitoes don't have passports.

It's not the people it's the mosquito.

Word is Olympics is on the chopping block
No way, too much money has gone into it. They will just warn women that may be pregnant.

What's needed is a good test but that's not gonna happen by next summer. Of course if everyone followed Brazil's advice, don't get pregnant, problem solved.

Last edited:

The mosquitos aren't coming here. The only people that have it brought it with them. Two men brought it and infected their wives.

These are the people that traveled to South America then came back.

Word is Olympics is on the chopping block
No way, too much money has gone into it. They will just warn women that may be pregnant.

What's needed is a good test but that's not gonna happen by next summer. Of course if everyone followed Brazil's advice, don't get pregnant, problem solved.

Yes...yes way...problem is if you are infected, you can infect someone else

The mosquitos aren't coming here. The only people that have it brought it with them. Two men brought it and infected their wives.
No, there have been two cases reported where sperm contained the virus. The CDC can't confirm that this resulted in infection or even that it's possible.

Forum List

Back