Thanks Trump, for destroying the GOP

[]China is not in the jurisdiction of the United States and I am a citizen, not a subject of the United States. What I do with China in China is none of our government's business

Using your logic the US can claim the China Sea.
It's amazing to me that you are so sociopathic that you ignore International Law because it gets in the way of you making money.
You are sick.

What the fuck? How in any way is what you said my logic? You have no logical ability at all. Are you a chick?
I am not a chick.
I am presenting a thorough case for RULES in Transactions.
You cannot follow any train of thought that doesn't equal money in your pocket.

Yes, I am an achiever so free markets put money in my pocket. Free markets are best for everyone who wants to work hard and be fairly compensated for it. Your employer doesn't take care of you, you shit can their asses and find a better one
There's a big difference between being a hustler of human beings, working hard and working smart.
Bill Gates and Warren Buffet haven't worked in nearly 20 years and they're multi-billionaires several times over by hustling other human beings.

Notice how no one sees your wit?

How do you know that. My point is pretty clear, you keep going off into left field and writing posts that have nothing to do with what I said. Why do I want to waste my time addressing them?
You SOLE point is an unfettered Free Market.
Works for selfish people like you who represent less than 1% of the world's population.

It works for everyone. Just you're too chicken shit to take care of yourself. So you want big corporations controlling government to take care of you, and you want government to get bigger giving those corporations even more power

Your version of a Free Market includes Slave Labor Complexes in China and perhaps India.
You believe that gives you the moral high ground.

Slave labor is not a free market, moron. How are you free if you are a slave? You seriously are a stupid chick

State here and now that FoxConn is NOT a Slave Labor prison that houses at least 500,000 human beings.

[]China is not in the jurisdiction of the United States and I am a citizen, not a subject of the United States. What I do with China in China is none of our government's business

Using your logic the US can claim the China Sea.
It's amazing to me that you are so sociopathic that you ignore International Law because it gets in the way of you making money.
You are sick.

What the fuck? How in any way is what you said my logic? You have no logical ability at all. Are you a chick?
I am not a chick.
I am presenting a thorough case for RULES in Transactions.
You cannot follow any train of thought that doesn't equal money in your pocket.

Yes, I am an achiever so free markets put money in my pocket. Free markets are best for everyone who wants to work hard and be fairly compensated for it. Your employer doesn't take care of you, you shit can their asses and find a better one
There's a big difference between being a hustler of human beings, working hard and working smart.
Bill Gates and Warren Buffet haven't worked in nearly 20 years and they're multi-billionaires several times over by hustling other human beings.

Well, corporations are hustling you. You think they own government, you are right, and yet you want MORE government! You're not very bright

The money went from the government and yes some went to poor people. That money went directly into the economy

Now, guess what happens when we give money to the wealthy?
They pocket it
Wow... you mean no jobs are ever created by people with money???? How do the poor create jobs man???
During the Great Bush Recession of 2008, people with money were cashing out
The Government was the only one willing to invest in a crashing economy
Thats Odd since the recession happened at the end of the Bush admin when the democrats took office and started helping the people???? Funny how one always follows the other isn't it?
Lol how convenient you blame the democrats even though there is no cause by the entering of their power. You people in your faux causations. Bush's tax cuts were supposed to create "millions of job" yet they didn't create shit and the Great Recession happened anyway.

You morons blame W for a recession that started six months ... before ... he took office. LOL
Do you even know what you are saying?

How do you know that. My point is pretty clear, you keep going off into left field and writing posts that have nothing to do with what I said. Why do I want to waste my time addressing them?
Works for selfish people like you who represent less than 1% of the world's population.

It works for everyone. Just you're too chicken shit to take care of yourself. So you want big corporations controlling government to take care of you, and you want government to get bigger giving those corporations even more power

Your version of a Free Market includes Slave Labor Complexes in China and perhaps India.

Slave labor is not a free market, moron. How are you free if you are a slave? You seriously are a stupid chick

State here and now that FoxConn is NOT a Slave Labor prison that houses at least 500,000 human beings.

FoxConn is not a free market. I'm talking about a free American market. China is not in my control. If it were, I would make it a free market too, but we're Americans discussing the American system. I said I am not a subject of government and China is not the jurisdiction of the United States. You take that and say duh, dar, so FoxConn is a free market? WTF? You are a chick, admit it

Wow... you mean no jobs are ever created by people with money???? How do the poor create jobs man???
Thats Odd since the recession happened at the end of the Bush admin when the democrats took office and started helping the people???? Funny how one always follows the other isn't it?
Lol how convenient you blame the democrats even though there is no cause by the entering of their power. You people in your faux causations. Bush's tax cuts were supposed to create "millions of job" yet they didn't create shit and the Great Recession happened anyway.

You morons blame W for a recession that started six months ... before ... he took office. LOL

Sorry, it wasn't approved by the Democratic party, I know that distresses you, can't help that

Sorry, it wasn't approved by the Democratic party, I know that distresses you, can't help that
Approved what? What the hell are you saying?

FoxConn is not a free market. I'm talking about a free American market. China is not in my control. If it were, I would make it a free market too, but we're Americans discussing the American system. I said I am not a subject of government and China is not the jurisdiction of the United States. You take that and say duh, dar, so FoxConn is a free market? WTF? You are a chick, admit it

Once again...
The US has Internationally recognized, via the World Trade Organization, Trade Agreements with China that China is CONSTANTLY violating.
And rather than admitting you don't care because you're self-centered and greedy, you are actually stating that these Trade Agreements are meaningless because they're with ANOTHER country.

I know many people like Kaz.
It's called Avarice.

Once again...
The US has Internationally recognized, via the World Trade Organization, Trade Agreements with China that China is CONSTANTLY violating.
And rather than admitting you don't care because you're self-centered and greedy, you are actually stating that these Trade Agreements are meaningless because they're with ANOTHER country.

I want to keep money I earned, you want to take with force money you didn't. And ... you ...keep calling ... me ... greedy. Classic.

And government has no legitimate right to restrict what I do overseas. Not their jurisdiction and I'm not owned by government like you are.

Then again, you're the guy who says corporations control government and you want MORE government, so you're sorting some things out. That and whether you're a chick or not, though I don't think there's any doubt on that one ...

It's called Avarice.

Extreme greed sounds like the guy who wants to take with force money he didn't earn, you know, you ...

How DARE you not give me your money, kaz, you are so GREEDY! Here's my gun, give it to me NOW? You're so freaking greedy! It's unbelievable!

Yeah, you have issues

Once again...

I want to keep money I earned, you want to take with force money you didn't. And ... you ...keep calling ... me ... greedy. Classic.

And government has no legitimate right to restrict what I do overseas. Not their jurisdiction and I'm not owned by government like you are.

Then again, you're the guy who says corporations control government and you want MORE government, so you're sorting some things out. That and whether you're a chick or not, though I don't think there's any doubt on that one ...

You profit by human misery and claim the high ground because you're high ground is profit.
Would you be upset if the US did to China, vis-a-vis Tariffs, what China does to us?
And would this reaction be driven by anything other than pure Avarice?

It's called Avarice.

Extreme greed sounds like the guy who wants to take with force money he didn't earn, you know, you ...

How DARE you not give me your money, kaz, you are so GREEDY! Here's my gun, give it to me NOW? You're so freaking greedy! It's unbelievable!

Yeah, you have issues
We don't need to maintain our infrastructure?
You may have issues with the Cost of Maintenance but you SEEM to be stating it's not needed at all.

What

It's called Avarice.

Yeah, you have issues
This straw man has zero to do with my post regarding our Trade Agreements.
Focus.

It's OK, Billy, don't worry about it. Democrats will take care of you, just blindly advocate them and they'll take care of the rest

Once again...

Strawman, I didn't say governments can't make trade agreements, I said they can't tell me what I can do in China as a free American citizen. Governments working to open markets is a good thing. Government's restricting markets and citizens is an abomination to freedom. Not that hard. Well it is for you, but not someone of average intelligence.

And again, yes, I'm self centered and greedy because you want my money and I won't agree to fricking give it to you! You've made that point before

Once again...

Strawman, I didn't say governments can't make trade agreements, I said they can't tell me what I can do in China as a free American citizen. Governments working to open markets is a good thing. Government's restricting markets and citizens is an abomination to freedom. Not that hard. Well it is for you, but not someone of average intelligence.

And again, yes, I'm self centered and greedy because you want my money and I won't agree to fricking give it to you! You've made that point before

You did not address China's violations.
As for our conversation, you come across as more of a neo-Conservative than as a Libertarian as most Libertarians I know are such as a matter of principal and are offended by human slave labor as a matter of principal.

Once again...

You profit by human misery and claim the high ground because you're high ground is profit.

Strawman, I never claimed "high ground" in anything. I claimed freedom. Stop being a douche

Would you be upset if the US did to China, vis-a-vis Tariffs, what China does to us?

You have to be more specific

And would this reaction be driven by anything other than pure Avarice?

I want freedom, you want to take my shit. You're the one consumed with avarice

What

It's called Avarice.

Yeah, you have issues
This straw man has zero to do with my post regarding our Trade Agreements.
Focus.

Of course it does, you want to control my money here and take it there, it's all the same, I earned it, you want it

Thank Trump for destroying the GOP...... Fat chance
That happened a long time ago, The GOP was destroyed even before they made RINO McCain their
Presidential Candidate. sorry this is one thing you cannot blame on Trump.

Forum List

Back