Thanks Trump, for destroying the GOP

So? This country has never reserved jobs for only U.S. citizens.

And that's why our economy is in the shape it's in.
More idiocy. :cuckoo:

Again .... this country has always provided jobs for non-U.S. citizens. It has to, otherwise, no one could immigrate here.

And again, the vast majority of jobs gained under Obama are full time jobs. Rendering your idiocy as the nonsense it was from the moment you clicked on [post reply].
There is a difference between Immigrants and Business Visas.
If you don't know the difference now, you'll learn the hard way when Trump becomes President.
Now you're conflating legal immigrants with illegal immigrants. And of course, you're complaint was that jobs were being filled by non-U.S. citizens, which includes both.

And still -- the vast majority of jobs gained under Obama are full time. And the majority of jobs gained under Obama are to U.S. citizens.

How many times can you lose this argument?
Bullshit...I have yet to hear of a CEO who pleads before Congress to allow in more Legal Immigrants because non-Indians don't have any skills.
Immigrants come here to start a new life and can't have their Visa Cards taken from them and become slaves until they get their Green Cards and get fired.
You're much smarter than this post.
You really got to reach into your bag of Fairy Dust and come up with better arguments.
No, it's not bullshit...

Foreign born: 4,016,000
1/2009: 21,375,000
2/2016: 25,391,000

Native born: 5,609,000
1/2009: 119,061,000
2/2016: 124,670,000

Slave labor is not a free market, moron. How are you free if you are a slave? You seriously are a stupid chick

State here and now that FoxConn is NOT a Slave Labor prison that houses at least 500,000 human beings.

FoxConn is not a free market. I'm talking about a free American market. China is not in my control. If it were, I would make it a free market too, but we're Americans discussing the American system. I said I am not a subject of government and China is not the jurisdiction of the United States. You take that and say duh, dar, so FoxConn is a free market? WTF? You are a chick, admit it

Once again...
The US has Internationally recognized, via the World Trade Organization, Trade Agreements with China that China is CONSTANTLY violating.
And rather than admitting you don't care because you're self-centered and greedy, you are actually stating that these Trade Agreements are meaningless because they're with ANOTHER country.

Strawman, I didn't say governments can't make trade agreements, I said they can't tell me what I can do in China as a free American citizen. Governments working to open markets is a good thing. Government's restricting markets and citizens is an abomination to freedom. Not that hard. Well it is for you, but not someone of average intelligence.

And again, yes, I'm self centered and greedy because you want my money and I won't agree to fricking give it to you! You've made that point before
You did not address China's violations.
Of course I did, I said China's not the jurisdiction of the US government and I'm a citizen not a subject. So they have no say in regard to what I do with China. What about that is unclear to you?

As for our conversation, you come across as more of a neo-Conservative than as a Libertarian as most Libertarians I know are such as a matter of principal and are offended by human slave labor as a matter of principal.

You are so full of shit:

Libertarians you know think government should tell them who they can do business with? Bull crap, they don't do that, not if they are libertarians. You mean liberals say that, not libertarians

And you don't know what a neocon is, what you said about that is hilarious. You think I'm for big government spending while I say government has no say over what I do, and I want to invade countries and instill them with democracy while I say other countries are not the jurisdiction of the US government?

Dude, face it, you're a retard

Government expenditures have never helped all citizens the same. A road helps some citizens more than others but it is built because it helps the common good.

What you will never concede is that helping our poorest citizens is also for the common good

The choice of government is not discriminating with roads, it's your choice how much to use them. With welfare, government is deciding who gets reamed in the ass and who gets thier money. Fundamentally different things. But that you chose to use roads less doesn't mean government made a choice against you.

The obvious is so far beyond the comprehension of leftists
Roads are as political as welfare

Who gets the infrastructure and who does not, shapes our society

Welfare benefits society by taking care of those who desperately need it

So if government provides roads which people chose to use unequally, that justifies to you government using guns to take money from one citizen and give it to another. And I call you a communist. Nailed it!

Have you always been such a drama queen?
Maybe you need a Snickers bar

The government is not taking money from you at gunpoint and giving it to the poor

They aren't? You mean I don't have to pay the taxes? Why didn't you mention that before? Liar, I do, and it's because they have the guns. Our tax system is immoral. I would never pay the taxes if it weren't for the guns. That's armed robbery, Holmes
Poor angry child.......your tax dollar goes to feed the hungry
I understand your outrage

No wonder the evil gubmint sends armed invaders to take it from you

Lol how convenient you blame the democrats even though there is no cause by the entering of their power. You people in your faux causations. Bush's tax cuts were supposed to create "millions of job" yet they didn't create shit and the Great Recession happened anyway.

You morons blame W for a recession that started six months ... before ... he took office. LOL
Do you even know what you are saying?

Sorry, it wasn't approved by the Democratic party, I know that distresses you, can't help that
Approved what? What the hell are you saying?

It's OK, Billy, don't worry about it. Democrats will take care of you, just blindly advocate them and they'll take care of the rest
Right because voting republican is a good alternative because...why? You don't know why because deep down you know they won't do jack shit for you.

You morons blame W for a recession that started six months ... before ... he took office. LOL

Sorry, it wasn't approved by the Democratic party, I know that distresses you, can't help that

It's OK, Billy, don't worry about it. Democrats will take care of you, just blindly advocate them and they'll take care of the rest
Right because voting republican is a good alternative because...why? You don't know why because deep down you know they won't do jack shit for you.
Kaz is not Republican....he is an anarchist.....I mean libertarian

Why did the Republican party even allow trump to register as a candidate to begin with? Are they that schizoid? Trump is a valid republican candidate and DAMN, he is the frontrunner.

Once again, Brain Child Kaz
The US has Internationally recognized, via the World Trade Organization, Trade Agreements with China that China is CONSTANTLY violating.
This does not bother you because...?

I would assume you are far more trustworthy than China?
I would hope so, otherwise nobody would deal with you twice.

I realize that your lack of focus will force you to not understand this post and you will simply state that anyone who infringes on your liberty in anyway whatsoever is a theif.

And that's why our economy is in the shape it's in.
More idiocy. :cuckoo:

Again .... this country has always provided jobs for non-U.S. citizens. It has to, otherwise, no one could immigrate here.

And again, the vast majority of jobs gained under Obama are full time jobs. Rendering your idiocy as the nonsense it was from the moment you clicked on [post reply].
There is a difference between Immigrants and Business Visas.
If you don't know the difference now, you'll learn the hard way when Trump becomes President.
Now you're conflating legal immigrants with illegal immigrants. And of course, you're complaint was that jobs were being filled by non-U.S. citizens, which includes both.

And still -- the vast majority of jobs gained under Obama are full time. And the majority of jobs gained under Obama are to U.S. citizens.

Bullshit...I have yet to hear of a CEO who pleads before Congress to allow in more Legal Immigrants because non-Indians don't have any skills.
Immigrants come here to start a new life and can't have their Visa Cards taken from them and become slaves until they get their Green Cards and get fired.
You're much smarter than this post.
You really got to reach into your bag of Fairy Dust and come up with better arguments.
No, it's not bullshit...

Foreign born: 4,016,000
1/2009: 21,375,000
2/2016: 25,391,000

Native born: 5,609,000
1/2009: 119,061,000
2/2016: 124,670,000

It IS bullshit because BUSINESS VISAs are INCLUDED in the number, but only Legal Immigrant are categorized as FOREIGN BORN.

And, deep down, you know the same as true of the Democrats. So, why do you all keep wasting your votes on a con-game?

And, deep down, you know the same as true of the Democrats. So, why do you all keep wasting your votes on a con-game?
There is an illogical emotional investment in believing SOMEONE running things is honest.
It's not true, but it gives some comfort.

the 800 billion was borrowed from China, increasing the national debt and making us more of China's bitch. The auto bailout was to save the UAW and its contributions to the DNC, obozo didn't give a shit about the auto companies, their shareholders, or their employees.

a structured bankruptcy would have been much better for everyone except the UAW. Know why? because there would have been new smaller companies formed and each new company would have to have a union representation vote, obozo and the unions could not take that risk. THAT is what the auto "bailout" was all about.

Borrowing money to stimulate the economy is the expected response to an economic collapse. FDR did it. Reagan did it.

There was no structured bankruptcy available to the auto companies. The U.S. government was the only game in town.

Newer, smaller companies were not an option. Nobody would provide them financing....the banks were collapsing

nothing in your post is true. not a word of it.

Go for it
Point by point

Ok

1. borrowing money (increasing the national debt) has never created prosperity. FDR extended the depression, and as you libs constantly remind us, it didn't work when Reagan did it

2. structured bankruptcy was a very viable option. the car companies had billions in fixed assets that could have been used to secure low interest loans.

3. wrong again, breaking a huge inefficient corporation into smaller more fiscally sound units is a normal outcome of a bankruptcy. Wall street would have been begging for those accounts.

This was only done to save the UAW and keep its money flowing to the DNC, anyone who cant see that is either naïve or just plain stupid.

2&3

What you propose applies to most bankruptcies where the economy is orherwise sound.
Obama looked for investors to prop up our auto companies. They all wanted no part of it. Banks were failing, they had no interest in risky investments.
Obama was the only game in town. Obamamotors saved our auto industries

Kindly explain how it was that Ford prospered while NOT taking government bailout money if Obama was the only game in town?

ISIS formed in Syria...not Iraq and not while Bush was still President. ISIS formed while President "Leading From Behind" was in office...not Bush.
Al Qaeda in Iraq formed in Iraq. That's why they were called AL Qaeda in Iraq. :eusa_doh:

Al Qaeda and ISIS are not the same thing, Faun...
You should educate yourself before posting...

Where did they come from?

ISIS was born out of the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003. When U.S. administrators, under Paul Bremer, decided to "de-Baathify" the Iraqi civil and military services, hundreds of thousands of Sunnis formerly loyal to Saddam Hussein were left without a job — and they were mad. Al Qaeda chose to capitalize on their anger and established al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) to wage an insurgency against U.S. troops in Iraq (Saddam was secular, but his intelligence and military supporters were able to make common cause with the jihadis of al Qaeda).

Al Qaeda is not ISIS...educate yourself...
No, denial is not a river. I just gave you a link explaining their history going back to Al-qaeda in Iraq.

Sticking your fingers in your ears while moaning, nuh-uh, doesn't actually refute reality. Just so ya know.

What you "gave" me was Al Queda's history going back to Bush's time in Iraq...ISIS grew to power in Syria after Bush had left office and then crossed the border in force into Iraq after Barry did his "leading from behind" thing and pulled out our combat troops against the advice of his military advisors.

Bush didn't do 9/11, he responded to it. 9/11 hurt the economy, but for the tax rate reductions, the economy would have been much worse.

True, Bush increased the national debt to pay for a war that we did not start, but Obama doubled the debt. Obama added more to the debt than all other presidents combined. That is an undeniable fact. Presidents get credit or blame for what happens while they are in office. Nothing good has happened during obozo's two terms.
What a ridiculous claim in light of how Republicans responded to Obamas attempts to borrow money

Bush committed the U.S.to trillions in spending for his wars......then cut taxes to pay for them

The facts are the facts. The national debt will have more than doubled under Obama. Spin all you like, that if factual.

Its also factual that Obama continued the Bush tax cuts when he could have cancelled them. so factually they are the bush/Obama tax cuts.
Stop kazzing. The debt would have to increase more than $2 trillion this year for Obama to double it.

The only president in my lifetime to accomplish that was Reagan, who nearly tripled it.

when he took over it was around 10T, when he leaves it will be over 20T. if that's not doubling, what is it?
My, are you ever rightarded. I suppose that's why you're so pathetically math challenged.

1/20/2009 .... 10,626,877,048,913

double that would be .... 21,253,754,097,826

currently, it's ..... 19,188,228,962,810

The debt would have to increase by 2,065,525,135,016 over the next ten months for it to double under Obama.

Really, Faun? You're tooting Barry's horn because he's only going to increase the debt by slightly less then ten trillion dollars rather than slightly more? That's like saying it ridiculous to say that someone weighs a ton because they weigh 1990 pounds rather than 2000 pounds!

The choice of government is not discriminating with roads, it's your choice how much to use them. With welfare, government is deciding who gets reamed in the ass and who gets thier money. Fundamentally different things. But that you chose to use roads less doesn't mean government made a choice against you.

The obvious is so far beyond the comprehension of leftists
Roads are as political as welfare

Who gets the infrastructure and who does not, shapes our society

Welfare benefits society by taking care of those who desperately need it

So if government provides roads which people chose to use unequally, that justifies to you government using guns to take money from one citizen and give it to another. And I call you a communist. Nailed it!

Have you always been such a drama queen?
Maybe you need a Snickers bar

The government is not taking money from you at gunpoint and giving it to the poor

They aren't? You mean I don't have to pay the taxes? Why didn't you mention that before? Liar, I do, and it's because they have the guns. Our tax system is immoral. I would never pay the taxes if it weren't for the guns. That's armed robbery, Holmes
Poor angry child.......your tax dollar goes to feed the hungry
I understand your outrage

No wonder the evil gubmint sends armed invaders to take it from you

Calm down, geez, it's just a message board discussion. Don't throw a rod.

We have agreement actually.

I think it's my job to help people with my money

You think it's my job too.

LOL

Charity isn't an act you can perform with someone else's money, big guy. You get no credit either way

Yes, that's why I'm not one, moron.

Not Democrat = Republican. I'm against the wars and want to slash the military and bring our troops to the US, I am pro-choice, thing all drugs should be legal as well as prostitution, gambling, euthanasia and all morality laws should be repealed.

You still have duh, dar, drool, sounds Republican to me!

What's funny is then you think you're smarter than Republicans ...

BTW, you're wrong. I want government to do jack shit for me. I just want them to stay out of my shit. The Republicans are almost exactly like you. In your overt stupidity you think anyone different than you is the same (a "Republican") while actual Republicans are no different than you. You really have shit between your ears, don't you?

Do you know what a libertarian is, big guy? You don't, do you? You're too intelligent to understand it. That always cracks me up, liberals think intelligent people don't understand things

There is an illogical emotional investment in believing SOMEONE running things is honest.
It's not true, but it gives some comfort.

How are you different? You just keep talking about how dishonest the "Republicans" are

Yes, that's why I'm not one, moron.

Not Democrat = Republican. I'm against the wars and want to slash the military and bring our troops to the US, I am pro-choice, thing all drugs should be legal as well as prostitution, gambling, euthanasia and all morality laws should be repealed.

You still have duh, dar, drool, sounds Republican to me!

What's funny is then you think you're smarter than Republicans ...

BTW, you're wrong. I want government to do jack shit for me. I just want them to stay out of my shit. The Republicans are almost exactly like you. In your overt stupidity you think anyone different than you is the same (a "Republican") while actual Republicans are no different than you. You really have shit between your ears, don't you?

Libertarian Platform:

Platform

In their own words ^^^ imagine a world where two year olds do what they want when they want without restraint.

Do you know what a libertarian is, big guy? You don't, do you? You're too intelligent to understand it. That always cracks me up, liberals think intelligent people don't understand things
Libertarianism is purely an emotional appeal to an individual's selfish desires to do whatever the fuck they want at the expense of their community.

Al Qaeda in Iraq formed in Iraq. That's why they were called AL Qaeda in Iraq. :eusa_doh:

Al Qaeda and ISIS are not the same thing, Faun...
You should educate yourself before posting...

Where did they come from?

ISIS was born out of the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003. When U.S. administrators, under Paul Bremer, decided to "de-Baathify" the Iraqi civil and military services, hundreds of thousands of Sunnis formerly loyal to Saddam Hussein were left without a job — and they were mad. Al Qaeda chose to capitalize on their anger and established al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) to wage an insurgency against U.S. troops in Iraq (Saddam was secular, but his intelligence and military supporters were able to make common cause with the jihadis of al Qaeda).

Al Qaeda is not ISIS...educate yourself...
No, denial is not a river. I just gave you a link explaining their history going back to Al-qaeda in Iraq.

Sticking your fingers in your ears while moaning, nuh-uh, doesn't actually refute reality. Just so ya know.

What you "gave" me was Al Queda's history going back to Bush's time in Iraq...ISIS grew to power in Syria after Bush had left office and then crossed the border in force into Iraq after Barry did his "leading from behind" thing and pulled out our combat troops against the advice of his military advisors.
ISIL called themselves Al-qaeda in Iraq before calling themselves ISIL. WTF is wrong with you? How fucking thick headed are you?

Forum List

Back