Thanks Trump, for destroying the GOP

FoxConn ALONE has 500,000 prisoners in it's headquarters.
Practically every major Corporation does it's pathetic software "development" in India.
There are at least 3 million non-Indians who have been displaced from IT in the US since 2001.
And the overwhelming majority of these H1-Bs send every discretionary penny they have back to India to buy prooerty, thus creating jobs in India.
Nice try though.

How stupid are you? I mocked your saying THE TAX CUTS created "millions of jobs in China and India." You now are arguing the total number of jobs in foreign countries for any source. Liberals are just butt stupid, you do that all the time
Are YOU an idiot?
The Tax Cuts did NOTHING for the US as Corporations STILL ran away by the thousands for cheap labor, unlimited work hours, no health benefits and no pensions.

you are correct, unions and taxes drove corporations out of the USA. did you just figure that out?

Exactly, Democrats torture corporations then are like WTF, why are you leaving? We're still plundering you. A question that answers itself ...
Nah...Corporations own Congress, not the other way around.
Dems and Pubs are both in the Corporate game.

You are a liar, you don't believe that. You think government is owned by corporations, yet you want government to have more power, the government you say is controlled by corporations. If you believed that, you'd want government to have less power. That's how you limit government power, reduce it's size. That's the only way because corporations do own government. The big ones. I oppose that because I support free markets, not corporations.

You are lying, you don't believe it, which is odd because you are right, they do ...

FoxConn ALONE has 500,000 prisoners in it's headquarters.
Practically every major Corporation does it's pathetic software "development" in India.
There are at least 3 million non-Indians who have been displaced from IT in the US since 2001.
And the overwhelming majority of these H1-Bs send every discretionary penny they have back to India to buy prooerty, thus creating jobs in India.
Nice try though.

How stupid are you? I mocked your saying THE TAX CUTS created "millions of jobs in China and India." You now are arguing the total number of jobs in foreign countries for any source. Liberals are just butt stupid, you do that all the time
Are YOU an idiot?
The Tax Cuts did NOTHING for the US as Corporations STILL ran away by the thousands for cheap labor, unlimited work hours, no health benefits and no pensions.

you are correct, unions and taxes drove corporations out of the USA. did you just figure that out?
Plus overwhelming greed.
I honestly believe that the Contributions that made it easy to leave the US with no repercussions could have crushed the Unions and Lowered Taxes.
But cheap labor, unlimited work hours, no health benefits and no pensions won out.

Cheap labor, and yet you demand more cheap labor get free access to take American jobs. You have no consistency because you're just driven by ideology
WTF are you talking about?
I am totally ANTI-Cheap Labor.

Are YOU an idiot?

Exactly, Democrats torture corporations then are like WTF, why are you leaving? We're still plundering you. A question that answers itself ...

You are a liar, you don't believe that. You think government is owned by corporations, yet you want government to have more power, the government you say is controlled by corporations. If you believed that, you'd want government to have less power. That's how you limit government power, reduce it's size. That's the only way because corporations do own government. The big ones. I oppose that because I support free markets, not corporations.

You are lying, you don't believe it, which is odd because you are right, they do ...
Of course you support Unhinged Free Markets...You're a selfish pig, but I admire the fact that you don't hide it.
I am a proponent of Ricardian Free Trade.
Live with it.

Are YOU an idiot?

Plus overwhelming greed.
I honestly believe that the Contributions that made it easy to leave the US with no repercussions could have crushed the Unions and Lowered Taxes.
But cheap labor, unlimited work hours, no health benefits and no pensions won out.

Cheap labor, and yet you demand more cheap labor get free access to take American jobs. You have no consistency because you're just driven by ideology

Riiiigghhhtttt, yet you vote for a party that is importing endless cheap labor

Are YOU an idiot?

Plus overwhelming greed.

Trump is Part and Parcel of the GOP?
Is that why they're trying to destroy him?
I really hope your analytical abilities are sharper when it comes to your profession.
And since when have the Dems post-Clinton NOT voted for importing cheap labor?

Are YOU an idiot?

Of course you support Unhinged Free Markets...You're a selfish pig, but I admire the fact that you don't hide it.
Live with it.

We're all selfish pigs, dumb ass. In free markets, we all make our own best deal. In your world, government forces you to accept what isn't your best deal. And guess what government is comprised of, people. People who use their monopoly on guns to force you to make the best deal for them.

Which again goes back to you being a liar. You want companies who control government to have MORE power, that's what you're claiming. Obviously you don't believe what you are saying, which is sad since you're right. But because you don't believe it, you make the opposite choice and you do give corporations, the big ones, controlling government more power to warp freedom.

Hillary's bought and paid for, and you want her to have more power. Which gives who more power again?

Plus overwhelming greed.

I really hope your analytical abilities are sharper when it comes to your profession.

Wow, that would have been a good argument if I'd said that

Live with it.

We're all selfish pigs, dumb ass. In free markets, we all make our own best deal. In your world, government forces you to accept what isn't your best deal. And guess what government is comprised of, people. People who use their monopoly on guns to force you to make the best deal for them.

Which again goes back to you being a liar. You want companies who control government to have MORE power, that's what you're claiming. Obviously you don't believe what you are saying, which is sad since you're right. But because you don't believe it, you make the opposite choice and you do give corporations, the big ones, controlling government more power to warp freedom.

Hillary's bought and paid for, and you want her to have more power. Which gives who more power again?

Bullshit...What gives a CEO the RIGHT to testify before Congress that non-Indians lack the skills to do ANYTHING and not even have to specify what those skills are?
Corporations pay for TV Ads, signs and mailings...without them, no one knows who's running.
It's all sick bullshit that's beginning to crumble and YOU will lose.

Plus overwhelming greed.

Wow, that would have been a good argument if I'd said that
Every argument I make is a good argument.

Live with it.

We're all selfish pigs, dumb ass.
What is telling about this statement is the fact that you only associate with fellow selfish pigs and you use that to justify your karma.

Live with it.

Bullshit...What gives a CEO the RIGHT to testify before Congress that non-Indians lack the skills to do ANYTHING and not even have to specify what those skills are?
Corporations pay for TV Ads, signs and mailings...without them, no one knows who's running.

You are lying again. Claiming again that you want more government, government you claim is controlled by corporations, and you oppose corporations controlling government. So you want them to have more power.

Not thinking it through, are you?

Live with it.

What is telling about this statement is the fact that you only associate with fellow selfish pigs and you use that to justify your karma.

What? Before you address the voices in your head, can you tell us what they said? We can't hear them and it just sounds like inane drivel

Live with it.

You are lying again. Claiming again that you want more government, government you claim is controlled by corporations, and you oppose corporations controlling government. So you want them to have more power.

The job of Governent is for the Common Welfare, not to give the top 1% of the Top 1% Corporate Welfare.

Live with it.

What? Before you address the voices in your head, can you tell us what they said? We can't hear them and it just sounds like inane drivel
You filter out anything that gets in the way of your easy money.

Do your own research. I just proved the vast majority of jobs gained under Obama have been full time jobs, not part time jobs. If you want to cherry pick certain states you think are different from the rest of the nation, that's on you to prove.

Anybody's research is tainted because Full Time includes non-US citizens.
So? This country has never reserved jobs for only U.S. citizens.

And that's why our economy is in the shape it's in.
More idiocy. :cuckoo:

Again .... this country has always provided jobs for non-U.S. citizens. It has to, otherwise, no one could immigrate here.

And again, the vast majority of jobs gained under Obama are full time jobs. Rendering your idiocy as the nonsense it was from the moment you clicked on [post reply].
There is a difference between Immigrants and Business Visas.
If you don't know the difference now, you'll learn the hard way when Trump becomes President.
Now you're conflating legal immigrants with illegal immigrants. And of course, you're complaint was that jobs were being filled by non-U.S. citizens, which includes both.

And still -- the vast majority of jobs gained under Obama are full time. And the majority of jobs gained under Obama are to U.S. citizens.

How many times can you lose this argument?

Live with it.

The job of Governent is for the Common Welfare, not to give the top 1% of the Top 1% Corporate Welfare.

It's "general welfare," that means government should be equal to all it's citizens, not taking from some with guns and giving to others, which is clearly not equal. You are confusing general welfare with "common good," which is the shallow rationalization you Marxists use to end freedom.

As to your lies you think corporations are controlling government but you want more government, clearly corporations are skewing the economy towards large companies. So you say what government isn't supposed to do here, yet you're saying that's what government is doing and you want more of it.

That makes sense. Not

Live with it.

You filter out anything that gets in the way of your easy money.

Bull, money isn't easy in free markets, you have to work for it. You want the easy money where government gets it with guns and redistributes it to you. Government you say is controlled by corporations, and you want more government, but you hate corporations. LOL, you're a confused little guy

Live with it.

It's "general welfare," that means government should be equal to all it's citizens, not taking from some with guns and giving to others, which is clearly not equal. You are confusing general welfare with "common good," which is the shallow rationalization you Marxists use to end freedom.

As to your lies you think corporations are controlling government but you want more government, clearly corporations are skewing the economy towards large companies. So you say what government isn't supposed to do here, yet you're saying that's what government is doing and you want more of it.

That makes sense. Not
Government expenditures have never helped all citizens the same. A road helps some citizens more than others but it is built because it helps the common good.

What you will never concede is that helping our poorest citizens is also for the common good

That makes sense. Not
Government expenditures have never helped all citizens the same. A road helps some citizens more than others but it is built because it helps the common good.

What you will never concede is that helping our poorest citizens is also for the common good

The choice of government is not discriminating with roads, it's your choice how much to use them. With welfare, government is deciding who gets reamed in the ass and who gets thier money. Fundamentally different things. But that you chose to use roads less doesn't mean government made a choice against you.

The obvious is so far beyond the comprehension of leftists

That makes sense. Not

The choice of government is not discriminating with roads, it's your choice how much to use them. With welfare, government is deciding who gets reamed in the ass and who gets thier money. Fundamentally different things. But that you chose to use roads less doesn't mean government made a choice against you.

The obvious is so far beyond the comprehension of leftists
Roads are as political as welfare

Who gets the infrastructure and who does not, shapes our society

Welfare benefits society by taking care of those who desperately need it

Forum List

Back