That Asswipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a novel idea. Don't vote for him or her or to whomever you're speaking about.
Here’s a novel idea...obey the law.
Start by sending all the illegals in your family back to their countries of origin.

in California if he becomes Governor of California wants the taxpayers to give free healthcare to everyone including illegal aliens! Is it racist and xenophobic to say that’s just horseshit?

In cases where he may violate Federal Law there may be some questions. If he wants to use state funds, to provide for the residents of his state, the people of his state keep voting for him, and he follows his state's Constitution ... Well, I am going to side with the 10th Amendment (regardless how I may feel about the stupid crap he wants to do).

If he chooses to violate Federal Law in the course of his activities, I would suggest the Federal Government warn him, that they will not bail his ass out if he gets in a jam.
Here you have it folks...the U.S., in the middle of nothing short of a healthcare crisis...Good Americans immediately denounce the idea of FORCING taxpayers to fund Mexico’s healthcare while piece of shits among us will make excuses and spin it into something ‘good’ for Americans. Just fucking WOW!

:1peleas:

You are such a 'racist'!

:lmao:

Don’t forget your xenophobe sweetie! :)

You know the dumbasses have just mandated that corporations put women on their boards!

Can Arizona residents get free care in California?

Sorry...Residents of other states within the Republic are fucked. This is a program strictly for Mexicans.
The qualifiers are simple...one must be Brown, from Mexico, speak only Spanish and be able to utter these words redundantly while displaying a sad face. “No entiendo”

Don’t forget your xenophobe sweetie! :)

How's that? I don't care what California does, and there are lots of opportunities south of the border I already enjoy regularly. I like people who are interested in improving the world around them. Perhaps fear is just a limitation some people put on themselves.

Here's a better idea - the DOJ should step in and perp-walk Mayors and Police Chiefs who facilitate / make their cities Sanctuary Cities, arresting them for violation of Federal Immigration Laws, Conspiracy to undermine the US govt, and anything else you can manage to indict them for....

Feds stepped in in Puerto Rico, why not California?

Our treasonous, bald, Star-Trek-Talosian Jerry Brown cocksucker and other Democrat cocksuckers in this state have pretty much stated that their first priority is the illegals, not the American citizens they swore to serve. That slime-dripping mollusk Brown even once said the American taxpayers were the real freeloaders in response to complaints about being a sanctuary state.

Why oh why can't we bring back England's old hang/draw/quarter therapy for these liberal traitors? It's a thing of beauty.

in California if he becomes Governor of California wants the taxpayers to give free healthcare to everyone including illegal aliens! Is it racist and xenophobic to say that’s just horseshit?

Closed. That is not an appropriate title for the Politics forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back