That Biden/Trump Poll.Did They Only Poll People Who Had No Idea Of "Bidens Past" ??

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
So how many were polled? I have no idea,,yet the left is celebrating over this! Yes, lets just cancell the erection,,,oops,,the election !! Biden has already won !! Wooo Hooo !!
But wait a minute? who did they poll? a bunch of 23 year olds of whom never seen his gaffes/videos? Or did they just poll really stupid people? {well the ones who said they will vote for Biden}
Now,,,wasn't there a time when polls had Hillary up between 10 and 14 points?

:iyfyus.jpg:

The left ALWAYS oversample Dem's and blue states that don't matter like NY and CA. Sample the states Trump won in 2016 and Biden is crushed just like Hillary.

The left ALWAYS oversample Dem's and blue states that don't matter like NY and CA. Sample the states Trump won in 2016 and Biden is crushed just like Hillary.
right,,,for all we know,,the poll was taken in los angeles

I have looked into countless polls the left post, ALL oversampled Dems. Funny how they never mention that.
i cant wait for sargeant schultz to enter the race,,,,there goes at least 10% of the rat votes

So how many were polled? I have no idea,,yet the left is celebrating over this! Yes, lets just cancell the erection,,,oops,,the election !! Biden has already won !! Wooo Hooo !!
But wait a minute? who did they poll? a bunch of 23 year olds of whom never seen his gaffes/videos? Or did they just poll really stupid people? {well the ones who said they will vote for Biden}

Anyone looks like a genius compared to Trump. The coalition that narrowly elected Trump has been torn asunder. Suburban voters and especially women deserted the GOP in 2018. Michigan and Pennsylvania are likely back in the Democrat column. Arizona and Georgia could prove troublesome for Republicans while none of the states that Clinton won seems to be in danger.

That Biden/Trump Poll.Did They Only Poll People Who Had No Idea Of "Bidens Past" ??

Having Satan in the White House - who gives a shit about Biden's past?

I have looked into countless polls the left post, ALL oversampled Dems. Funny how they never mention that.

The polls were 100% accurate in 2018. The one that got it wrong was the pro-Trump Rasmussen. Everything Trump has done may help him in red states like Alabama and Mississippi but they hurt him in the suburbs. Democrats wiped out suburban GOP Congressmen in states like Virginia and won suburban seats in red states like Oklahoma, SC, Texas, and Georgia to name a few. Funny how you never mention that.

They only poll those of the 27 genders Google databases identify as idiots.

They only poll those of the 27 genders Google databases identify as idiots.
when was it? 2014? didnt CNN already call for a Bush/Clinton race? and Hillary was going to win by 20 points?:laughing0301:

Maybe the stupid people that were called thought they were polling Bin Biden?

Anyone looks like a genius compared to Trump.

"Genius," a term and topic used by people to try to assuage bruised feelings years later after taking a pummeling by an "inferior" opponent who was vastly underfunded and inexperienced yet you lost to. And just as that was the deciding factor in underestimating Trump in 2016, it looks like Left Wing arrogance will again underestimate Trump in 2020, still relying on all the usual political machinations which don't apply to Trump. The left are still hung up on how people "look" on graphs while Trump plays around and right through the "system" because he redefined the golf course.

Think about it....if the conservatives, party of morals, family, God voted doe a pussy grabber, cheater, liar and a bully. You think progressives gonna care about Biden's gaffes?

Anyone looks like a genius compared to Trump.

"Genius," a term and topic used by people to try to assuage bruised feelings years later after taking a pummeling by an "inferior" opponent who was vastly underfunded and inexperienced yet you lost to. And just as that was the deciding factor in underestimating Trump in 2016, it looks like Left Wing arrogance will again underestimate Trump in 2020, still relying on all the usual political machinations which don't apply to Trump. The left are still hung up on how people "look" on graphs while Trump plays around and right through the "system" because he redefined the golf course.
i see Biden as our current Jeb Bush. for about 6/8 months,,hes on top,,,,then oops,,,,he starts to sink like Beto and Warren have

Are you implying Donald Trump not only has a spotless past but is a paragon of virtue? Are you hamhandedly positing Donald Trump is a Xhurchillian orator with nary a gaffe, misstatement or lie?

If you think the pollsters only queried stupid people one must ask; how long did you stay on the phone with them?

Long story short, democrats are retarded and racist. It is funny Ted "The Swimmer" Kennedy called Brock Hussaine, Osama Obama. :p

Long story short, democrats are retarded and racist. It is funny Ted "The Swimmer" Kennedy called Brock Hussaine, Osama Obama. :p

I much, mich, ahh, diss dat whitey bich much. OK,,i am confused,,lez go to a M---R F-----king commerical bich

Forum List

Back