That Biden/Trump Poll.Did They Only Poll People Who Had No Idea Of "Bidens Past" ??

Long story short, democrats are retarded and racist. It is funny Ted "The Swimmer" Kennedy called Brock Hussaine, Osama Obama. :p

i really feel sorry for those bigfoots who have to admit they are related to some of these democrats

The left ALWAYS oversample Dem's and blue states that don't matter like NY and CA. Sample the states Trump won in 2016 and Biden is crushed just like Hillary.
right,,,for all we know,,the poll was taken in los angeles

I have looked into countless polls the left post, ALL oversampled Dems. Funny how they never mention that.

The polls were 100% accurate in 2018. The one that got it wrong was the pro-Trump Rasmussen. Everything Trump has done may help him in red states like Alabama and Mississippi but they hurt him in the suburbs. Democrats wiped out suburban GOP Congressmen in states like Virginia and won suburban seats in red states like Oklahoma, SC, Texas, and Georgia to name a few. Funny how you never mention that.

You poor deluded libtards. Dem's in red states and districts who won in 2018 promised to support Trump's policies on border security and the economy. They lied and pretended to be conservatives, just like they did in 2008. 2 years later after it was clear they lied and voted lock step with asshole liberals they got wiped out in the biggest election loss Dem's experienced in nearly 100 years. This is where I point and laugh at you :auiqs.jpg:

The left ALWAYS oversample Dem's and blue states that don't matter like NY and CA. Sample the states Trump won in 2016 and Biden is crushed just like Hillary.
right,,,for all we know,,the poll was taken in los angeles

I have looked into countless polls the left post, ALL oversampled Dems. Funny how they never mention that.

The polls were 100% accurate in 2018. The one that got it wrong was the pro-Trump Rasmussen. Everything Trump has done may help him in red states like Alabama and Mississippi but they hurt him in the suburbs. Democrats wiped out suburban GOP Congressmen in states like Virginia and won suburban seats in red states like Oklahoma, SC, Texas, and Georgia to name a few. Funny how you never mention that.

You poor deluded libtards. Dem's in red states and districts who won in 2018 promised to support Trump's policies on border security and the economy. They lied and pretended to be conservatives, just like they did in 2008. 2 years later after it was clear they lied and voted lock step with asshole liberals they got wiped out in the biggest election loss Dem's experienced in nearly 100 years. This is where I point and laugh at you :auiqs.jpg:
Hillary lost in a landslide, yet she still cries like a baby to this day

Hillary lost in a landslide, yet she still cries like a baby to this day

Hillary is unhinged. In 2008 it was 'her turn' then half the Dem party threw her under the bus and elected Obama instead. Then in 2016 it was 'her turn' again, coronated, done deal, and she got her ass whooped bad by an amateur who had never run for office before it was hilarious :auiqs.jpg:

My problem with Biden's (or is it Bidet's?) past is his Obama-Hillary-flavored habit of spewing hatred about the American public and constantly calling Americans names when he doesn't get his way. That's why I was so schadenfreudically happy when the cocksucker's son died of cancer. It's hard to think of a politician who deserves that ultimate grief more. And the Bidet's are walking cancer anyway, so one less of his putrid descendents in the human gene pool is a nice thing.

Also, what possible good thing had Bidet ever done for this country in all his decades of rotting in Congress? Not a goddamn thing.

So how many were polled? I have no idea,,yet the left is celebrating over this! Yes, lets just cancell the erection,,,oops,,the election !! Biden has already won !! Wooo Hooo !!
But wait a minute? who did they poll? a bunch of 23 year olds of whom never seen his gaffes/videos? Or did they just poll really stupid people? {well the ones who said they will vote for Biden}
Now,,,wasn't there a time when polls had Hillary up between 10 and 14 points?

:iyfyus.jpg:
Think about it....if the conservatives, party of morals, family, God voted doe a pussy grabber, cheater, liar and a bully. You think progressives gonna care about Biden's gaffes?
The feminists will.

Find me ANY politician who has been around & active for over 20 years who has not made mistakes or a bad vote. Biden has had his share, & in most cases learned from those mistakes. Am not ready to vote for anyone yet, check back after the end of the year & will tell you how am leaning. now its about learning.

So how many were polled? I have no idea,,yet the left is celebrating over this! Yes, lets just cancell the erection,,,oops,,the election !! Biden has already won !! Wooo Hooo !!
But wait a minute? who did they poll? a bunch of 23 year olds of whom never seen his gaffes/videos? Or did they just poll really stupid people? {well the ones who said they will vote for Biden}
Now,,,wasn't there a time when polls had Hillary up between 10 and 14 points?

:iyfyus.jpg:
Outline of the role that Joseph Biden has had in the mass incarceration of black Americans. In short, he built that.

Forum List

Back