That debate....I couldn't hear Trump AT ALL. It was like he was on mute.

Was the microphone coated in itching powder? Is that why he was up there tweaking and sniffing like junkie?
He wasn't sniffing. You were simply gullible enough to believe that he was.

OMG...if Trump told you the world was flat, you'd believe him wouldn't you? He sniffed through the entire debate.
Trump's sniffing dirty politics - amplifying mic planted on his podium, but not Hillary's?
Amplifying mic? I don't think so. There was nothing wrong with the mic. The sort of effect is made with audio filters in the soundboard. You use the parametric equalizer as a passband filter.

I guess a sniffing sound con be simulated with a sound board, but how did they get him to move his nostrils and upper lip in time with the supposed sound board manipulation? Was he following a choreographed routine?

Sound was okay on my TV and in the hall the audience a few times reacted to what he said without problem. Yet the commission fails to identify the mike's problem other than to say there was a problem. I suspect Hillary had them dust it with finely ground black peppers.

I suspect Hillary had them dust it with finely ground black peppers.

....AND, gave him salt water to drink so that he would drink even more (like when he made fun of Rubio???)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back