That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting .

Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. . When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here

Are you fucking insane? The shooter was recorded on 911 tapes telling the the dispatcher that the kid was running away, and that he was pursuing him.

Shut up!

Forget facts.

It was the black kids fault. It always is.

The black kid obviously was a criminal.

Obviously stole the food from the 7-eleven.

Obviously mercilessly beat the flashlight cop and was going to kill him if he didn't take out his weapon and shoot the kid.

Look, the only place I put race in this discussion ANYWHERE is the fact that because the young kid was an African American there are certain segments of society that will not accept that the kid was innocently walking down the street.

African American males don't innocently walk down the street at night. We just don't. It's the law of nature. Cop vs black kid, obviously the black kid did something wrong. Even though Mr. Zimmerman has a criminal past and has a history of calling the police for bogus situations... it was the black kids fault.

Race may have had something to do with this case. I don't pretend to know how Zimmerman feels about black people. I don't care. I don't believe he's a racist I believe he's a complete idiot and was probably drunk.

If anyone should claim self-defense it was the kid. You do not pursue someone who looks suspicious walking down the street unless you are a trained law enforcement officer, period. If I could pursue and kill every person that looked suspicious in my neighborhood, I'd have no neighbors.

Seriously there are some segments of society that WILL NOT accept that an innocent young black teenager would ever have to defend himself against anyone. We are always wrong. Because we to them are an inferior race. And crime prone. THEY are the racists, whether or not Zimmerman was a racist I have no clue.

It is unfortunate, if nothing else that a FATHER lost his son in all this.

But of course the internet freaks don't care. Comments like "minority crime strikes again" or whatever will continue, because we are not human nor do we have emotion, we are vicious crime ridden "minorities". We are animals. I thank God, that I had a praying mother, who woke up morning by morning and prayed for an hour before work every day for my safety growing up or this very well could have been me. I'm a registered republican, I believe in self-determination, responsability, and accountability. But I don't JUST believe in it for black people. This Mr. Zimmerman needs to be held accountable for his actions. A life is lost. A family is mourning and people simply just want to call the kid a thug, not because he was or they know him.

That is correct.

He came from one of the following "LATIN" Countries:

Zimmerman Family Origin

Germany (670)
Switzerland (108)
Preussen (53)
France (39)
Russia (34)
Württemberg (22)

Who would have thunketh?

.:rolleyes:

His mother is Hispanic fuck face, no go back and play with your Ron Paul blow up doll.

I noticed that you are a tad belligerent.

I take it that you Mandingo BFF hasn't given you a cum facial yet. He is more than likely two-timing you.

You would know all about cum facials wouldn't you faggot?:cuckoo:

He isn't white, so the race baiters, like the teens family, are fucked.

It seems the person doing the race-baiting, is you; so, I guess you fucked yourself. BTW, nice attack on the murdered teen's family. You must be very proud of yourself.

It seems the person doing the race-baiting, is you; so, I guess you fucked yourself. BTW, nice attack on the murdered teen's family. You must be very proud of yourself.

it's nice to see the race baiter assholes outside of my birther maelstrom...

remember assholes there will be a black republican president someday...

this relatively new political/messageboard race hatred all belongs to obama.. divide and concur...

Last edited:
Shut up!

Forget facts.

Obviously mercilessly beat the flashlight cop and was going to kill him if he didn't take out his weapon and shoot the kid.

Look, the only place I put race in this discussion ANYWHERE is the fact that because the young kid was an African American there are certain segments of society that will not accept that the kid was innocently walking down the street.

African American males don't innocently walk down the street at night. We just don't. It's the law of nature. Cop vs black kid, obviously the black kid did something wrong. Even though Mr. Zimmerman has a criminal past and has a history of calling the police for bogus situations... it was the black kids fault.

Race may have had something to do with this case. I don't pretend to know how Zimmerman feels about black people. I don't care. I don't believe he's a racist I believe he's a complete idiot and was probably drunk.

If anyone should claim self-defense it was the kid. You do not pursue someone who looks suspicious walking down the street unless you are a trained law enforcement officer, period. If I could pursue and kill every person that looked suspicious in my neighborhood, I'd have no neighbors.

Seriously there are some segments of society that WILL NOT accept that an innocent young black teenager would ever have to defend himself against anyone. We are always wrong. Because we to them are an inferior race. And crime prone. THEY are the racists, whether or not Zimmerman was a racist I have no clue.

But of course the internet freaks don't care. Comments like "minority crime strikes again" or whatever will continue, because we are not human nor do we have emotion, we are vicious crime ridden "minorities". We are animals. I thank God, that I had a praying mother, who woke up morning by morning and prayed for an hour before work every day for my safety growing up or this very well could have been me. I'm a registered republican, I believe in self-determination, responsability, and accountability. But I don't JUST believe in it for black people. This Mr. Zimmerman needs to be held accountable for his actions. A life is lost. A family is mourning and people simply just want to call the kid a thug, not because he was or they know him.

What the hell are you ranting about? Nobody here has called that kid anything, let alone a thug.

Shut up!

Forget facts.

What the hell are you ranting about? Nobody here has called that kid anything, let alone a thug.

Epidemic minority violence is "society's" fault...........

the blame belongs to everyone except the perpetrators

The kid is being blamed for this by people who feel that this should be used as a political ploy. I don't like race baiting, but Republicans do it AS MUCH as democrats. Both sides completely ignore facts to support their beliefs about others.

Stupid Democrats: white cops are evil...
Stupid Republicans: minorities are violent...

it's nice to see the race baiter assholes outside of my birther maelstrom...

remember assholes there will be a black republican president someday...

this relatively new political/messageboard race hatred all belongs to obama.. divide and concur...

fail

What witness statements?

Zimmerman's is merely his ass-protecting version.

His dad is irrelevant.

From the link:
Zimmerman told police he acted in self-defense.

So?

Police found blood on his face and the back of his head as well as grass on the back of his shirt.

That jibes with what Cheryl Brown's teenage son witnessed while walking his dog that night. Thirteen-year-old Austin stepped out his front door and heard people fighting, he told the Orlando Sentinel on Thursday.

"I heard screaming and crying for help," he said. "I heard, 'Help me.' "

It was dark, and the boy did not see how the fight started, in fact, he only saw one person, a man in a red shirt — Zimmerman — who was on the ground.

The boy said he is not sure who called for help. After a moment, his dog escaped, and he turned to catch it and a few seconds later heard a gunshot, he said.

"When I heard the shot, the screaming stopped," he said.

Again, so? The audio 911 tapes show that he was told not to persue, and he did anyway. Since the kid was not following him, that means he confronted the kid.

You do not get to confront someone, then shoot them dead when they object to being confronted. This guy was not a law enforcement officer and had no authority whatsoever.

That's why it's called a "Neighborhood Watch'. You watch, and call the police.

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting .

Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. . When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here

Are you fucking insane? The shooter was recorded on 911 tapes telling the the dispatcher that the kid was running away, and that he was pursuing him.

Shut up!

Forget facts.

From what I have gathered so far, it does appear the shooter instigated the entire affair.

If some guy was in my face for just walking down the street I may have clocked him too.

Shut up!

Forget facts.

From what I have gathered so far, it does appear the shooter instigated the entire affair.

If some guy was in my face for just walking down the street I may have clocked him too.

Being honest will not help the killer if an INVESTIGATION is conducted. I don't see why DOJ & the FBI need to be involved at this point though. FDLE should be able to handle it.

Shut up!

Forget facts.

Being honest will not help the killer if an INVESTIGATION is conducted. I don't see why DOJ & the FBI need to be involved at this point though. FDLE should be able to handle it.

Well they haven't done anything, so maybe the FBI and DOJ should get involved.

Shut up!

Forget facts.

I must agree with that. It was turned over to the prosecutors office because the police are not sure how the new law applies in this case. It certainly is a tragedy.

If the justice dept applied all laws equally I may feel different, but that remains doubtful.

Well they haven't done anything, so maybe the FBI and DOJ should get involved.

It just got turned over to the SA; it is the Seminole County Sheriff that did -0-.

Forum List

Back