That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

Sounds like a cse of self defense.

Since when does self defense involve chasing after someone who is running away from you?

chase? even the girlfriend says the young man confronted the Hispanic guy asking him "why are you following me?"

where did you get the term 'chase' from?

Al Tawana Brawley Sharpton? :lol:

Stop the hate! Stop the lies! Stop Al Sharpton's Lynch Mob! Justice! Justice! Justice!

The State wants to uphold their stand your ground law.

Zimmerman lost any claim to a stand your ground defense when he chased after the kid who was running away from him, against the instructions of police no less.

chased? even the girlfriend says the young man confronted the Hispanic guy asking him "why are you following me?"

where did you get the term 'chased' from?

Al Tawana Brawley Sharpton? :lol:

Stop the hate! Stop the lies! Stop Al Sharpton's Lynch Mob! Justice! Justice! Justice!

If the young innocent teenage boy victim asked "why are you following me?" does that not mean that the murdering racist pursued and gunned down his prey like the vicious murdering killer he is?

I want his ass to fry...yesterday.

chase? even the girlfriend says the young man confronted the Hispanic guy asking him "why are you following me?"

No, the girlfriend said that Zimmerman caught up with Martin and cornered him, at which point Martin asked Zimmerman that question. Her account is consistent with Zimmerman's on admission to chasing after Martin. So that's where I get the word "chase" from. Zimmerman's own account.

Meanwhile in other news - a white kid was set on fire by a black kid but that doesn't make news...

Teens set kid on fire for being 'white boy' - New York Daily News

"that's what you get white boy."

No media coverage...

Which is exactly why you were able to provide a link, and why 89 results pop up on google news search.

No major media coverage racist fuck..

A fucking blurb, a buried story.

You didn't know about that case until now but this case is MAJOR....

Funny how that works..

Racist motherfucker...

Apparently a black life is worth more than a white life to racist progressives...

Kinda like when the media here in Chicago ignored the white woman who was raped then thrown out an 8th story project window by a - guess what? - black criminal murderer who was living on the dole...

I suppose the black idiot was only mimicing the idiot 12-year-old that dropped a baby out of a high-rise project window a decade earlier only a couple projects down...

Last edited:

Yet, someone else provided a link to CNN earlier. :eusa_shhh:

Racist motherfucker...

I'm a racist for pointing out that your claims are factually incorrect and were directly contradicted by your own actions? It seems that "racism" is the new "fascism." It's a word thrown around thoughtlessly, to refer to anything whatsoever the speaker wishes to attach a negative connotation to, and has effectively no meaningful definition anymore.

No, the girlfriend said that Zimmerman caught up with Martin and cornered him, at which point Martin asked Zimmerman that question. Her account is consistent with Zimmerman's on admission to chasing after Martin. So that's where I get the word "chase" from. Zimmerman's own account.

boo hoo hoo, why did the kid run from an old fat Hispanic male? He confronted the Hispanic male and initiated a verbal confrontation that led to his death.

tragic yes. a crime? not by my book - so far. more evidence would be needed that showed a crime actually happened.

--

Sanford police on Thursday also challenged a WFTV-Channel 9 report, in which Mary Cutcher said police largely ignored her even though she told them, "I know this was not self-defense. There was no punching, no hitting going on at the time, no wrestling."

Police said they twice tried to interview her without success, and the third time, she wrote a very short sworn statement for her roommate that was consistent with Zimmerman's account.

George Zimmerman's father on Trayvon Martin: My son is not racist, did not confront Trayvon Martin - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Last edited:

Yet, someone else provided a link to CNN earlier. :eusa_shhh:

Racist motherfucker...

I'm a racist for pointing out that your claims are factually incorrect and were directly contradicted by your own actions? It seems that "racism" is the new "fascism." It's a word thrown around thoughtlessly, to refer to anything whatsoever the speaker wishes to attach a negative connotation to, and has effectively no meaningful definition anymore.

Show me how much the media is paying attention to this story...

What if someone later finds Zimmerman to be suspicious and pumps some lead into his back claiming self-defense.

Wouldn't that be something?

boo hoo hoo, why did the kid run from an old fat Hispanic male? He confronted the Hispanic male and initiated a verbal confrontation that led to his death.

The fact that you are incapable of being honest is pathetic. Zimmerman himself said that Martin was running away from him. Why do you insist on ignoring this fact?

MarcATL is obviously just trolling to start shit. I won't reply to him. what a douche.

but if you want to see a thread go haywire ... reply to the dipshit.

What if someone later finds Zimmerman to be suspicious and pumps some lead into his back claiming self-defense.

Wouldn't that be something?
Dante said:
Hi, you have received -122 reputation points from Dante.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
go away troll

Regards,
Dante

Note: This is an automated message.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

The fact that you are incapable of being honest is pathetic. Zimmerman himself said that Martin was running away from him. Why do you insist on ignoring this fact?

running away? what does that mean? people can walk away and others say they are running away.

the young man confronted Zimmerman and started a verbal confrontation that got out of hand. fact

running away? what does that mean? people can walk away and others say they are running away.

the young man confronted Zimmerman and started a verbal confrontation that got out of hand. fact
No one is reporting this made-up "confrontation" but you liar.

Where's your links?

Well, let's see.....Zimmerman can be heard breathing heavily on the 911 tapes while in pursuit, with loud wind sounds on top of that, indicating a high speed of travel. Would suggest that Zimmerman was himself running in order to keep up with Martin, whom Zimmerman said was running.

Pathetic. The fact is that Zimmerman chased Martin down. Zimmerman admits this. Why can't you?

Forum List

Back