That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

No one can produce a single report, not one single, solitary shred of evidence that states that Martin "confronted" Zimmerman.

The fact that we all know is true is that Zimmerman, a big fat heavy man gunned down Martin, an unarmed teenage boy in cold blood, with nothing but Skittles and tea in his hands.

more hysterical rantings deleted -- for the sake of the children.

the girlfriend said the young man confronted the Hispanic guy who was following him - no crime there -

Sanford police on Thursday also challenged a WFTV-Channel 9 report, in which Mary Cutcher said police largely ignored her even though she told them, "I know this was not self-defense. There was no punching, no hitting going on at the time, no wrestling."

Police said they twice tried to interview her without success, and the third time, she wrote a very short sworn statement for her roommate that was consistent with Zimmerman's account.

George Zimmerman's father on Trayvon Martin: My son is not racist, did not confront Trayvon Martin - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

---

According to the victim's own girlfriend who was on the phone with him, the victim started a verbal confrontation: young man: "why you following me?" - Hispanic man: "what are you doing around here?" - a struggle ensues on girlfriend's call and call ends with NO shot heard. so, a guy follows a kid. kid confronts the guy starting a verbal confrontation. a physical fight ensues. kid ends up shot and dies.

where is the crime?

This Zimmerman guy was an authoritarian nut..

The guy called the cops 22 other times reporting "suspicious people."

I probably would have called the cops on him.

"yeah there is some weird dude following me."

IMO, it wasn't "race related" it was "dumb shit related."

Last edited:

yep. But I would have gotten in an argument with him but NEVER a physical confrontation. People like him can get crazy paranoid. But if he said wait for the police, I would, just to find out who he was.

but the teen being a teen, looks like he sized the guy up, had girlfriend on phone and said let's go at it.

who knows?

and if the guy only asked me what I was doing, I'd tell him, visiting. now fuck off.

yep. But I would have gotten in an argument with him but NEVER a physical confrontation. People like him can get crazy paranoid. But if he said wait for the police, I would, just to find out who he was.

but the teen being a teen, looks like he sized the guy up, had girlfriend on phone and said let's go at it.

who knows?

and if the guy only asked me what I was doing, I'd tell him, visiting. now fuck off.

I have a gun too...

None of this nonsense would ever happen where I live...

who knows?

I have a gun too...

In my neighborhood I am for the first time in my life, afraid of a group within the PD. The city has a tough rep. Snoop Dawg's city. I live downtown, so carrying would get me killed either by criminals or cops. :lol:

but I choose to live dangerously. :cuckoo:

who knows?

I have a gun too...

In my neighborhood I am for the first time in my life, afraid of a group within the PD. The city has a tough rep. Snoop Dawg's city. I live downtown, so carrying would get me killed either by criminals or cops. :lol:

Oh yeah?? you think I like cops???

Here is my dad getting tased...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lupF3XCtFzk]Tased Execution Style at Home... (Full Video) - YouTube[/ame]

On the surface it does appear that the shooter is wrong. The surface is always a starting point. I get the feeling there is a much deeper issue to this episode than what we have heard.

The media will circle jerk us as long as they can. They want the viewers watching. This kind of misery sells ads.

This investigation has just begun. They aren't telling anyone anything. Especially the fat jewish hyspanic white guy and the media.

I think there's a strong possiblity the fat guy and the kid knew each other.

Last edited:
What matters is the circumstances of the shooting .

Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. . When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, .

I deleted out the bullshit, so that doesn't leave me much except to agree with you that the circumstances are important.

a witness say Zimmerman on his back and heard someone yelling for help.

Zimmerman was beaten. Busted face and grass stains on his back.

he was armed with a pistol and won against a teen with a can as a weapon.

but like I said

He isn't white, so the race baiters, like the teens family, are fucked.

One of my buddies got 7 stitches from some 20 year old punk that hit him in the forehead with a can of spray paint he was carrying around inside his baggy pants.

He made the mistake of wearing a cowboy hat in eye-shot of this trouble-maker.

We beat the crap out of him and his other two buddies. A crowd of folks sitting at an outside bar were watching it and when I stopped stomping this punk's ass I heard them cheering us.

I guess those kids were well known in the area.

Last edited:
boo hoo hoo, why did the kid run from an old fat Hispanic male? He confronted the Hispanic male and initiated a verbal confrontation that led to his death.

The fact that you are incapable of being honest is pathetic. Zimmerman himself said that Martin was running away from him. Why do you insist on ignoring this fact?

running away? what does that mean? people can walk away and others say they are running away.

the young man confronted Zimmerman and started a verbal confrontation that got out of hand. fact

Liar

Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. . When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, .

I deleted out the bullshit, so that doesn't leave me much except to agree with you that the circumstances are important.

but like I said

One of my buddies got 7 stitches from some 20 year old punk that hit him in the forehead with a can of spray paint he was carrying around inside his baggy pants.

We beat the crap out of him and his other two buddies. A crowd of folks sitting at an outside bar were watching it and when I stopped stomping this punk's ass I heard them cheering us.

Yeah......you really are a tough guy. A real internet tough guy.

but like I said

Yeah......you really are a tough guy. A real internet tough guy.

Ditto

I have a gun too...

Oh yeah?? you think I like cops???

Here is my dad getting tased...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lupF3XCtFzk]Tased Execution Style at Home... (Full Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Lied to the Police, obstructed Justice, son is a thief - - - - - he deserved it, your Dad provoked the whole incident.

The Officer stated he had an Active Warrant, your Dad did not comply. Then, he resisted arrest.

The fact that Zimmermann confronted this kid for only looking suspicious, then shot him, tells all that needs to be said.

It's not a fact that Zimmerman confronted the black.

The story, that I have no reason to doubt, is that the black jumped Zimmerman, and Zimmerman shot in self-defense. I have no reason to think that Zimmerman would have confronted the black, given that the police were on their way and given that the police told him not follow the black. Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head, which strongly supports his story that the black jumped him from behind. Zimmerman had no shooting motive except self-defense.

But here we have a bunch of fruitcakes spinning it as self defense. A clear case of murder is what it is.

Your racial hatred and delusions are not facts. You don't have a case that this isn't self-defense.

Perfect. See, this is what I'm talking about. Someone who is honest. Even when the tapes show a kid screaming for help and begging for his life, it's he who is the aggressor. You guys are priceless. You represent.

The fact that Zimmermann confronted this kid for only looking suspicious, then shot him, tells all that needs to be said.

It's not a fact that Zimmerman confronted the black.

The story, that I have no reason to doubt, is that the black jumped Zimmerman, and Zimmerman shot in self-defense. I have no reason to think that Zimmerman would have confronted the black, given that the police were on their way and given that the police told him not follow the black. Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head, which strongly supports his story that the black jumped him from behind. Zimmerman had no shooting motive except self-defense.

Your racial hatred and delusions are not facts. You don't have a case that this isn't self-defense.

exactly:

This is what comes of allowing citizens to tote guns.

or when people start to have a physical confrontation rather than argue.

either the young man or the Hispanic guy started a fight that got out of hand. Ended up a tragedy. Guns are not the issue.

And a another one. Gotta love it.

Forum List

Back