That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

It looks like Zimmerman was violently attacked by the teen who was taller than him and he reasonably believed that his life was threatened. Martin was suspended from high school and he was also looking for trouble when he went outside the gated community at night.

Obama: "When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids. And I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this and that everybody pulls together, federal, state and local to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened."

Do you have any proof of the rubbish you posted?
The police report indicates that Zimmerman had wounds on his head, but I haven't seen anything that indicates the boy was suspended from HS or looking for trouble. The kid WAS looking for Skittles and iced tea. Yeah, real trouble there. :rolleyes:

The kid was minding his own business. The freaky Zimmerman thought he was up to no good, followed him (within the law), somehow got head injuries, and ended up shooting him.

And, the law seems to allow for this.

That is very wrong, in my book.

The thing that bothers me Si is people are making up things about Trayvon like him being a gangster or suspended from school without any proof whatsoever.

It looks like Zimmerman was violently attacked by the teen who was taller than him and he reasonably believed that his life was threatened. Martin was suspended from high school and he was also looking for trouble when he went outside the gated community at night.

I still cannot post links but the US media reported that he was suspended from Michael M. Krop Senior High in Miami and his parents refused to elaborate on the issue. Martin was visiting with his father living in a gated community and he did not know the area well.

"Trayvon Martin was suspended from the school at the time of his death. The school and the teen’s family have refused to comment on the reason for the suspension. The Orlando Sentinel has reported Martin was suspended for tardiness, not misbehavior."

Wow suspended for tardiness, wow watch out guys we have the next Frank Lucas on our hands here.:doubt:

The problem is, no one is willing to find out exactly what happened. If, in finding out exactly what happened, it is discovered that Zimmerman was acting in self-defense, then what? Should Zimmerman be found guilty whether or not he is guilty simply to satisfy some element of social justice?
Never should the process of justice be set aside for that reason.

We change the laws, but not in the court. We change them where they are supposed to be changed - in the legislature.

The concealed carry permit is not an issue. Much more gun crime is committed by people who do not have a permit than us that do.

It most certainly is an issue. This crime was committed by a person with the permit. And that permit has certain responsibilities attached to it. One is that you do not initiate hostilities.

Also an issue here, is why this particular person had such a permit.

Could you link that please.

I know it's complete bullshit, I just want to see you flounder.

Since we have the right to bear arms and all that, permits are unconstitutional.

Even the Second Amendment about the right to bear arms
states this in a context of a "well regulated militia."

The Constitution itself is not a permit, but it is a written
agreement between people and government to defend the rule of law,
and not to abuse authority to subvert the natural rights of man.

All Military and Officers of the Law
take a sworn oath to uphold and defend the Constitution.
All citizens bearing arms should take the same
oath and training as any other armed officer.

Again, that's not a permit, but an agreement to
uphold common laws, including due process and equal protection.

We all need to agree what the rules are in order
to live in a civilized democratic society.

The problem is, no one is willing to find out exactly what happened. If, in finding out exactly what happened, it is discovered that Zimmerman was acting in self-defense, then what? Should Zimmerman be found guilty whether or not he is guilty simply to satisfy some element of social justice?

I need you to explain to me how he was acting in self defense if he himself was following this boy and stalking him.

If, while Zimmerman was engaged in following Martin, Martin escalated to physical contact, then Zimmerman was acting in self-defense. It COULD be a case of following the kid "asking for trouble" but we don't have laws against asking for trouble. Zimmerman was completely in the wrong for following Treyvon Martin, especially since he had already been told to stop by the dispatcher. However, that STILL does not mean that the attack on Martin was racially motivated. Would this have gone any differently had Martin been white or hispanic? Likely no. A white kid in this predominently black neighborhood would have been even more suspicious to a hispanic living in a mostly black gated community.

Maybe the whole idea of a trial needs to be scrapped for the leftist vision of popular opinion. Just quick sham trials with a foregone outcome.

Actually, if you are going to unite the left and right,
why not bring together activists on both sides
uniting in blame against the crooks committing the break-ins
for instigating this incident?

If they would come forward, instead of committing crimes
and running from the law, then others would not have to suffer for it:
neither innocent visitors such as Martin
nor neighborhood watch volunteers such as Zimmerman
who have suffered the consequences of
fear of crime and criminals caused by "other people."

If both sides are going to blame other people in society,
they should just unite and agree to blame the SAME parties,
so we can all get along and work together to address that issue.

So let's agree to go after real criminals committing PREMEDITATED crimes,
and do something effective about THAT problem, including cleaning up
the legal system and law enforcement system that otherwise lets them run amok,
and quit fighting and killing each other
in response which just compounds these problems even further!

Unite and fight back!
Together, as fellow Americans, not against each other!
Otherwise, the people continue to benefit
who profit from crime and these ineffective responses to it.
And the root problems will never be solved.

Maybe the whole idea of a trial needs to be scrapped for the leftist vision of popular opinion. Just quick sham trials with a foregone outcome.

Actually, if you are going to unite the left and right,
why not bring together activists on both sides
uniting in blame against the crooks committing the break-ins
for instigating this incident?

If they would come forward, instead of committing crimes
and running from the law, then others would not have to suffer for it:
neither innocent visitors such as Martin
nor neighborhood watch volunteers such as Zimmerman
who have suffered the consequences of
fear of crime and criminals caused by "other people."

If both sides are going to blame other people in society,
they should just unite and agree to blame the SAME parties,
so we can all get along and work together to address that issue.

So let's agree to go after real criminals committing PREMEDITATED crimes,
and do something effective about THAT problem, including cleaning up
the legal system and law enforcement system that otherwise lets them run amok,
and quit fighting and killing each other
in response which just compounds these problems even further!

Unite and fight back!
Together, as fellow Americans, not against each other!
Otherwise, the people continue to benefit
who profit from crime and these ineffective responses to it.
And the root problems will never be solved.
If we toss our founding priciples aside to satisfy a mob, we are nothing.

"the black" wasn't assualted? He was killed. And you don't know if he was assaulted before he was killed.
Ravi, Right there in the last sentence is the problem. Now, much as we might think that Zimmerman likely assaulted Martin, BEFORE Martin struck him (with the can?) the first time, we have no witness to that, and thus no way to prove it (unless a bruise or something similar shows up on the autopsy report). While such an act by Zimmerman IS one plausible explanation for why Martin struck Zimmerman, there's another that is also plausible: Martin became angry and attacked Zimmerman as a result of the verbal confrontation. Two plausible explanations for an act we know occurred, (Martin DID strike Zimmerman) equals reasonable doubt, as to why it occurred, and on that basis, Zimmerman's allegation probably holds up, if it comes to a trial. It doesn't matter, that if I were a betting man, I'd bet that Zimmerman grabbed, or tried to grab (i.e. assaulted) Martin first; Zimmerman claims he did not, there's no proof that he did, and so there's reasonable doubt, and distasteful as it may be considering the entirety of his actions, in a trial, Zimmerman has to be given the benefit of it.

i
I think it's most likely a teenager struck a fatter older man first. :eusa_shifty:

So Martin most likely struck Zimmerman because we have the girlfriend saying Martin first asked Zimmerman "Why are you following me?" - so we know from his girlfriend that Martin initiated a verbal confrontation with Zimmerman.

Knowing this/ believing the girlfriend/ - it makes sense to think Martin was ballsy enough to strike Zimmerman first. Zimmerman knows he is armed, Martin does not. Zimmerman feels safe. MArtin most likely does what lots of teenagers do when confronted by older pudgy guys...

and it ends in tragedy. and people here ad elsewhere get hard-ons playing favorites

:eusa_angel:

I still cannot post links but the US media reported that he was suspended from Michael M. Krop Senior High in Miami and his parents refused to elaborate on the issue. Martin was visiting with his father living in a gated community and he did not know the area well.

"Trayvon Martin was suspended from the school at the time of his death. The school and the teen’s family have refused to comment on the reason for the suspension. The Orlando Sentinel has reported Martin was suspended for tardiness, not misbehavior."

Don't know why they said the school refused to comment.

Math was Trayvon's favorite subject.

He liked to tinker, and he was good with his hands. He once took apart and repaired a broken scooter, Fulton said, and he liked to construct model cars and airplanes and draw pictures of things he wanted to build.

"He was extremely creative," said Michelle Kypriss, Trayvon's English teacher at Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in Miami. "He just loved building things. He really was intrigued by how things worked."
She described Trayvon, a junior, as an A and B student who majored in cheerfulness
Trayvon — who was known as "Tray" or "Slimm" — played youth football during his early teens and helped his father coach Little League baseball, said Fulton, whose sister, Sybrina Fulton, is Trayvon's mother.

Trayvon was under a five-day suspension when he was shot that Sunday night, but Kypriss said it was due to tardiness and not misbehavior.

"Trayvon was not a violent or dangerous child. He was not known for misbehaving," the teacher said. "He was suspended because he was late too many times."
Trayvon Martin Shooting: Tensions rise in wake of Trayvon Martin shooting - Orlando Sentinel

Apparently they can't arrest you for shooting an unarmed black kid.

Of course they can, and they do.

They just dont do it when that kid is around 6'2", is on the high school football team and knocked his victim to the ground from behind and then started punching and kicking the victim.

I'll ask you the same question I have yet to see any libtard answer:

How bad does a person have to be beaten before they are allowed to use a gun to defend themselves?

Till they're bleeding on the ground?

Till they are unconscious?

No right at all?

I am fairly sure your just posturing to have some imagined role on the lynch Zimmerman bandwagon, but just in case you are actually thinking about the remote possibility of fairness here.

lol, I know, who am I kidding? You dont give a shit.

Oh. You were there?

"Social justice" is an euphemism for left-wing discrimination and bigotry.

Age old story... A lynch mob forms and the authorities have to decide whether they're going to stand up to the lynch mob or cave. Pontius Pilate caved.

Last edited:
Apparently they can't arrest you for shooting an unarmed black kid.

Of course they can, and they do.

They just dont do it when that kid is around 6'2", is on the high school football team and knocked his victim to the ground from behind and then started punching and kicking the victim.

I'll ask you the same question I have yet to see any libtard answer:

How bad does a person have to be beaten before they are allowed to use a gun to defend themselves?

Till they're bleeding on the ground?

Till they are unconscious?

No right at all?

I am fairly sure your just posturing to have some imagined role on the lynch Zimmerman bandwagon, but just in case you are actually thinking about the remote possibility of fairness here.

lol, I know, who am I kidding? You dont give a shit.

BTW....LOVE how you call Zimmerman a "victim".

Wow... this is simply amazing. I sit here and I watch the hysterical left scream about how this is so horrible. And I agree with them in one respect... IT IS HORRIBLE. This kid did not deserve to die. He did not deserve to be accosted by this guy and then shot. If Zimmerman is guilty of something illegal, then prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law and if that includes the BIG SLEEP, then so be it. But to turn this into a left vs right issue is just ludicrous. But then again, I am dealing with the hysterical left...

The police saw no reason to arrest Zimmerman because he had a bleeding wound to the back of his head, a broken bleeding nose, and physical evidence that showed he was on the ground with someone on top of him.

As to who accosted who, there is no evidence either way, but Martins girlfriend did say that Trayvon approached Zimmerman first and asked him why he was following him.

I have to tell you... if I could be heard over the ridiculous wailing and knashing of teeth and accusations of "RACIST" (The lefts worn out label for those who do not agree with them). The "stand your ground" Florida law does not apply to this situation. Zimmerman did NOT stand his ground. Despite being told otherwise by the dispatcher, he got out of his vehicle and he pursued the young man. How is that "stand your ground"? The simple fact is that it isn't. The law was designed so that if you are on your property or out in public and someone APPOACHES YOU AND you feel that your life is threatened, you are not required to RETREAT before applying deadly force.

You have the sequence wrong here, as I understand it. Zimmerman had gotten out of his vehicle and began pursuing Martin and the dispatcher asked him what he ws doing, you could hear him pant, he said he was chasing the kid, and the dispatcher said dont do that.

Zimmerman agreed and then hung up. According to Zimmerman he then was going back to his truck when the kid approached him and asked why he was chasing. Zimmerman then asked him what he was doing in the area, they finished the conversation and Zimmerman resumed heading to his truck and wanted to read the name on a street sign. Then BOOM he got hit in the back of the head, knocked to the ground with a bleeding wound and then Martin began beating him. Zimmerman yelled for help but no help came and finally shot the kid to stop him.

There was another witness who saw Zimmerman on the ground and Martin kicking him and punching him.

But typical for the hysterical racist libtards.

Well, dont hold your breath.

This is the true nature of the leftist Jacobin scum:
Oz Conservative: Did South Africa's President sing a kill the Boer song?
Did South Africa's President sing a kill the Boer song?

This has not been in the news at all in Australia. It appears that the South African President, Jacob Zuma, sang a song earlier this year which contains the phrase "kill the Boer" - the term "Boer" referring either to farmers or to white men.

The song has already been ruled to be hate speech by the South African courts. Another politician in South Africa, Julius Malema, was convicted of hate speech by a court in September of last year for singing the song.

A group representing the Boer population has lodged a formal complaint with the South African Human Rights Commission against the President for singing the song.

It's a particularly serious issue in South Africa, as 3000 white farmers have been murdered in that country since the mid-90s.

Yeah dont wait for any leftwing nutballs or Hollyweird hypocrits to bring this up any time soon.
What I would hate to be is the detective and the Chief of the Sanford PD. No matter what they did, how they did it, or anything else... They are going to be wrong. This is a politcal assasination. They're toast...

The libtards are quite OK with human sacrifice if it advances the cause. (Neocons too while on the topic just for fairness.)

And now his nose was "broken"????? Did they take him to the hospital for Xrays for that?

Other reports say he was on the high school football team, and it doesnt matter anyuway as you admit he was 6'3", but 140?

Jesus Christ, my daughter weighs 120 at 5'3" and she is a gymnist!

You are so stupid you cant see the implausible factoids you throw around likke horse manure on a farm.

BTW, dumbass, do you have any clue why the high school sealed Martins records?

Could it be that there are facts there that would undermine this witch hunt for Zimmerman?

ESADIAF.

I would suspect that the Records are sealed because he was a Minor.

So why didnt the school seal the records of the Georgia high school kids that held a private prom party and got reamed as racists for not inviting any blacks? Their names and personal info was all over the place.

The press could get this information if they wanted to. But it doesnt support their crusade against legal self defense.

We get it. You have a mega chip on your shoulder when it comes to your perceptions of black students getting away with stuff.

The police report indicates that Zimmerman had wounds on his head, but I haven't seen anything that indicates the boy was suspended from HS or looking for trouble. The kid WAS looking for Skittles and iced tea. Yeah, real trouble there. :rolleyes:

The kid was minding his own business. The freaky Zimmerman thought he was up to no good, followed him (within the law), somehow got head injuries, and ended up shooting him.

And, the law seems to allow for this.

That is very wrong, in my book.

The thing that bothers me Si is people are making up things about Trayvon like him being a gangster or suspended from school without any proof whatsoever.

They are working very very hard to make Trayvon the baddie and Zimmerman the Victim with a capital "V".

And now his nose was "broken"????? Did they take him to the hospital for Xrays for that?
I loved the " wanted to read the name on a street sign." The dude has lived there for years, and has Eric Cartman-patrolled it for years. THERE ARE THREE (Count 'em THREE!) whole streets in that entire complex.

It must have been a difficult thing to remember, I guess.

I would suspect that the Records are sealed because he was a Minor.

So why didnt the school seal the records of the Georgia high school kids that held a private prom party and got reamed as racists for not inviting any blacks? Their names and personal info was all over the place.

The press could get this information if they wanted to. But it doesnt support their crusade against legal self defense.

We get it. You have a mega chip on your shoulder when it comes to your perceptions of black students getting away with stuff.
Y a think?

Forum List

Back