That POS Kathy Griffin again

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
She should consider hooking up with Samantha Bee. Two vile pieces of shit, that I wouldn't bake a cake for, but I would throw cake at them.

So here's Ivanka's tweet concerning the passing of Kate Spade:

Ivanka Trump
@IvankaTrump

Kate Spade’s tragic passing is a painful reminder that we never truly know another’s pain or the burden they carry. If you are struggling with depression and contemplating suicide, please, please seek help.

And here's the piece of shit's reply:

Kathy Griffin
@kathygriffin

You're all talk feckless, you're all talk

Kathy Griffin is calling out Ivanka Trump for her Kate Spade tweet: 'You're all talk'

Kathy Griffin is desperate to get back into the limelight. She is a skank. And everyone knows it.
So much for her claims that the Trumps are trying to ruin her career. She stalks them.

She should consider hooking up with Samantha Bee. Two vile pieces of shit, that I wouldn't bake a cake for, but I would throw cake at them.

Ivanka Trump
@IvankaTrump

Kate Spade’s tragic passing is a painful reminder that we never truly know another’s pain or the burden they carry. If you are struggling with depression and contemplating suicide, please, please seek help.

Kathy Griffin
@kathygriffin

Kathy Griffin is calling out Ivanka Trump for her Kate Spade tweet: 'You're all talk'

Well she is all talk.

Ivanka Trump
@IvankaTrump

Kathy Griffin
@kathygriffin

Well she is all talk.

Yes, that's all Griffin is.

And what is Ivanka, filling her pockets off of sweatshop labor. I wonder where Ivanka would be if not for her rich daddy and mommy , perhaps pregnant and barefoot.

There are many pathetic Leftists who have made careers - at least in the short term - of badmouthing Our Exalted President.

But the fact remains that she is not funny, she is not insightful, and when she mocks Ivanka Trump, she magnifies her own shortcomings. She is not worthy to dispose of IT's maxi-pads.

Griffin sounds like someone I can admire. She worked her way up , did not grow up in an upper class spoiled brat atmosphere. She has had her hardships. The worst hardship Ivanka had was probably a zit.

And what is Ivanka, filling her pockets off of sweatshop labor. I wonder where Ivanka would be if not for her rich daddy and mommy , perhaps pregnant and barefoot.
Yeah, she should fire those awful people, right? They don't deserve to be employed.

Griffin sounds like someone I can admire. She worked her way up , did not grow up in an upper class spoiled brat atmosphere. She has had her hardships. The worst hardship Ivanka had was probably a zit.

Of course you admire her. See my previous post.

Forum List

Back