That Rainbow Whitehouse Light Display Took How Many Days To Set Up?

Equally as offensive as if a cross was projected upon LGBT 5-4 loss?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Again, giving liberty to Americans is what us veterans laid on the line in the first place....not segregation by sexual orientation...

You mean allowing our Country to condone perversity. Ok.

Yes- our Country should not be in the business of policing sexual behavior between consenting adults.

They never were. Making it legal condones it (condoning a perversion).
People have been practicing homosexuality for forever.

Christian activists have promoted the criminalization of homosexuality since the founding of the country- and not only homosexuality- but the kinds of sex that any consenting adults can have in private.

Only because of Supreme Court rulings have those laws been overturned.

You call that condoning perversion- I call it getting Big Brother out of our bedrooms.

and I call it the slow erosion of values for our society toward and "anything goes" and "everything is relative" thought process". Time will tell..... once you get a ball rolling it's hard to stop it.

And right now the ball is rolling along the path of Equal Rights.

What if obama opposed the SC ruling and demonstrated his disapproval with a Westboro light show on the WH? Same damn thing.

Not hardly. You could fit the amount of people that support Westboro in conversion van. It would be insult to the vast and majority of Americans. Gay marriage however has large support across the country.

The endless whining about this is rather delightful to behold though.
Homo marriage has a lot of opposition, too, and for good reason. Obama himself was against it as recently as the 2012 campaign.
Whining is what closeminded bigots call dissent.

So you call this thread about conspiracy theories where changing spotlight gels takes several days "dissent"?

Interesting.

I call it "whining". Albeit creative.
Now you're deflecting. The thread is more about the blatant in-your-face display by an obstinate, self-focused president. You selectively call it whining. I think your whining about what you call whining is more like whining.
He isn't gay so how was the g display self focused?
He was celebrating by using the people's house to make his statement in spite of the people.

Not hardly. You could fit the amount of people that support Westboro in conversion van. It would be insult to the vast and majority of Americans. Gay marriage however has large support across the country.

Homo marriage has a lot of opposition, too, and for good reason. Obama himself was against it as recently as the 2012 campaign.

So you call this thread about conspiracy theories where changing spotlight gels takes several days "dissent"?

Interesting.

Now you're deflecting. The thread is more about the blatant in-your-face display by an obstinate, self-focused president. You selectively call it whining. I think your whining about what you call whining is more like whining.
He was celebrating by using the people's house to make his statement in spite of the people.

YEP. that's how I saw it. but what's new from the lowlife scum they're calling our President, and that Iranian midget, Jarrett. evidently now RUNNING our white house. they posted how some HOMOSEXUAL GROUP paid to have it done...it was so IN OUR FACE FUCK YOU ALL if you Disagree.
I can't wait until he's frikken gone out of lives.

Interesting.

YEP. that's how I saw it. but what's new from the lowlife scum they're calling our President, and that Iranian midget, Jarrett. evidently now RUNNING our white house. they posted how some HOMOSEXUAL GROUP paid to have it done...it was so IN OUR FACE FUCK YOU ALL if you Disagree.

Thanks for that cogent presentation of the bigots point of view.

Interesting.

:crybaby:

Good grief, it has been almost a week and you still can't stop crying like a toddler about it. I am glad it pisses you and the rest of the anti-gay cranks off.

Interesting.

Good grief, it has been almost a week and you still can't stop crying like a toddler about it. I am glad it pisses you and the rest of the anti-gay cranks off.
You mean the way people keep suddenly reacting to the confederate flag? Difference is, the anti-CF cranks keep imposing their will everywhere and not just the WH.
Imagine if that flag was raised at the WH instead of the homofascist colors.

You mean the way people keep suddenly reacting to the confederate flag? Difference is, the anti-CF cranks keep imposing their will everywhere and not just the WH.

but but but, that's just DIFFERENT. as if no one should have been OFFENDED over the fact of using OUR WHITE HOUSE as some billboard on the side of a road for THEIR OWN cause/agenda

Yes, that would be a fine example. Here is the inside scoop, I think the whole issue surrounding the Confederate Flag is totally ridiculous and is being blown way out of proportion.

Interesting.

You mean because of the people.

Interesting.

It's not surprising that you are more bent out of shape over this than you ever were about Bush's stupid wars, which killed actual Americans. Oh, but teh ghey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Interesting.

No, in spite. Those who agree would be moot.

Interesting.

It's not surprising that you are more bent out of shape over this than you ever were about Bush's stupid wars, which killed actual Americans. Oh, but teh ghey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
More deflection.

Interesting.

We the people are free to not be discriminated against. The people includes gay people. No matter how much you cry, this is a victory for the civil rights of all Americans.

We the people are free to not be discriminated against. The people includes gay people. No matter how much you cry, this is a victory for the civil rights of all Americans.
And then your asshole president goes and puts up that homofascist display, discriminating against dissenters.

You mean allowing our Country to condone perversity. Ok.

Yes- our Country should not be in the business of policing sexual behavior between consenting adults.

Christian activists have promoted the criminalization of homosexuality since the founding of the country- and not only homosexuality- but the kinds of sex that any consenting adults can have in private.

You call that condoning perversion- I call it getting Big Brother out of our bedrooms.

and I call it the slow erosion of values for our society toward and "anything goes" and "everything is relative" thought process". Time will tell..... once you get a ball rolling it's hard to stop it.

... will the next group of degenerates please stand in line ... the USA will gladly give you Equal Rights and further the moral decay of our society much to the pleasure of our enemies!

... will the next group of degenerates please stand in line ... the USA will gladly give you Equal Rights and further the moral decay of our society much to the pleasure of our enemies!

What you call 'degenerates' I call Americans.

Glad we are keeping you from having the Government in our bedrooms.

And then your asshole president goes and puts up that homofascist display, discriminating against dissenters.

Discriminating against dissenters. lol. It must be awfully hard for you type with that cross on your back.

What you call 'degenerates' I call Americans.

Glad we are keeping you from having the Government in our bedrooms.

they never were in our bedrooms. that's just a line people like to say/ use to try to make others think they ever were.
it's just silly

Forum List

Back