That Rainbow Whitehouse Light Display Took How Many Days To Set Up?

Equally as offensive as if a cross was projected upon LGBT 5-4 loss?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
meanwhile, we have men in the military risking their lives for the US - and the County is more worried about doing the happy dance about "legal" gay marriage. Some people fight for this Country, some fight against it... just sayin'......
Again, giving liberty to Americans is what us veterans laid on the line in the first place....not segregation by sexual orientation...

You mean allowing our Country to condone perversity. Ok.

Yes- our Country should not be in the business of policing sexual behavior between consenting adults.
truely, but the religious sects believe they own the American society..

Find us a human being so incompetent that it takes more than a half-hour to change a couple of spotlight gels, and you'll have a start on that there theory..

Given your confidence, will you search out the Whitehouse logs and tell me when the workers were on site installing the colored filters and testing them for an accurate display "when the decision comes down"? Or does an investigation into those logs at that precise time rattle you a bit? Maybe it might turn out this happened BEFORE the June 26, 2015 Ruling?

Why would anyone other than a gay obsessed bigot like you care?
If you cant see the value in knowing the timeline, then you are obviously not concerned with the country.
without any concern about the lights themselves, right or wrong, lets say that the lighting was changed before the supreme court ruled. This might indicate that the administration knew in advance how the ruling would go. That would be indication that the supreme court was ruling based on what the white house instructed them to do instead of what the Constitution instructed them to do. that would be a serious problem.
what if the next time, whatever administration is in office tells the court to rule in favor of killing all illegals and shipping all blacks to Africa.

Yeah- I see no value in coddling idiotic Conspiracy theorists.

When the San Francisco Giants made it to the World Series, the City started planning the victory celebration in advance.

To Conspiracy Theorists- this would mean that the City of San Francisco rigged the World Series.

To any rational person, it just shows people were preparing for a possible outcome.
What plans were made should the courts have decided the other way?
Im sure those plans were also standing by just in case. I would be interested in knowing.

meanwhile, we have men in the military risking their lives for the US - and the County is more worried about doing the happy dance about "legal" gay marriage. Some people fight for this Country, some fight against it... just sayin'......
Again, giving liberty to Americans is what us veterans laid on the line in the first place....not segregation by sexual orientation...

Yes- our Country should not be in the business of policing sexual behavior between consenting adults.

They never were. Making it legal condones it (condoning a perversion).
People have been practicing homosexuality for forever.

Generalization and mostly not true (because there are some that may feel this way).

Many people want what is best for our Country and society. We just differ on what we think that is.

Generalization and mostly not true (because there are some that may feel this way).

Many people want what is best for our Country and society. We just differ on what we think that is.
I disagree, most people now seem to want what is best for them, not society.

perversity would be gay guys going into a bath house and having unprotected sex with multible partners that they just met.
maybe marriage will reduce this some. It wont stop it all but maybe it will decrease to a more acceptable level.
its all how we look at it. Gay marriage could be a good thing for society. Gays are not going away, men are not going to stop having sex with other men. Maybe if it was more mainstream and more accepted, we could see a reduction in some of the STDs that are currently going around.

We wouldn't have to worry about (as much disease) in the first place, if people were either celibate or married the opposite sex. But we live in a fallen world, and, as has been prophesied, is waxing worse and worse. You can't tell people how to live, but you don't have to pass laws condoning behaviors and enabling people -

This all just shows that we have an over-emphasis on sex. Like who you are horny for defines you. And GOD FORBID you deny yourself your sexual desires!

In discussions about things that impact our society and country, people that are worried only about themselves should be ignored.

perversity would be gay guys going into a bath house and having unprotected sex with multible partners that they just met.
maybe marriage will reduce this some. It wont stop it all but maybe it will decrease to a more acceptable level.
its all how we look at it. Gay marriage could be a good thing for society. Gays are not going away, men are not going to stop having sex with other men. Maybe if it was more mainstream and more accepted, we could see a reduction in some of the STDs that are currently going around.

We wouldn't have to worry about (as much disease) in the first place, if people were either celibate or married the opposite sex. But we live in a fallen world, and, as has been prophesied, is waxing worse and worse. You can't tell people how to live, but you don't have to pass laws condoning behaviors and enabling people -

This all just shows that we have an over-emphasis on sex. Like who you are horny for defines you. And GOD FORBID you deny yourself your sexual desires!
We all can't be ice cubes...

In discussions about things that impact our society and country, people that are worried only about themselves should be ignored.
I agree, however how do we shut up all liberals at once?

So far all we've seen over this is up yours and in your face celebrating. Even from YOUR OWN white house. I found it offensive. but.
I ran across article written by a homosexual. We'll see IF they come down off their high horse and the fu's they've been tossing at us. THIS IS one reason a lot of people oppose this ruling and lifestyle. take it as you like

SNIP
What Gay Couples Should Do With Their Newfound Power
The Supreme Court handed the gay community tremendous power when it decreed same-sex couples have the legal right to form families. Now comes the responsibility.
By Paul Rosnick

By Paul Rosnick
July 2, 2015

wrote an opinion piece for The Federalist explaining why I, as a gay man, opposed same-sex marriage. After last week’s Supreme Court ruling, I find myself on the “wrong side of history,” but the right side of the facts—an incredibly frustrating place to be.

I write now, not to defend the traditional institution of marriage, but to encourage my brothers and sisters in the LGBT community to step up to the great responsibility that is now before them.

The beloved Uncle Ben from Marvel’s “Spider Man” put it nicely when he said, “With great power comes great responsibility.” The Supreme Court handed the gay community a tremendous power when it decreed same-sex couples have the legal right to form families. Now comes the responsibility.

Unfortunately, I fear that the gay community at large is not ready to handle this responsibility. Contrary to what is often portrayed in the media and on television shows like “Modern Family,” LGBT culture is far from “family friendly.”

Gay Culture Is Not Family-Friendly

SNIP:
The Gay Community Openly Rejects Monogamy

SNIP:
Hedonism Is No Environment for a Child

ALL of it here:

I saw what you did there...

I saw what you did there...
So clever with civil discourse....

So far all we've seen over this is up yours and in your face celebrating. Even from YOUR OWN white house. I found it offensive. but.
I ran across article written by a homosexual. We'll see IF they come down off their high horse and the fu's they've been tossing at us. THIS IS one reason a lot of people oppose this ruling and lifestyle. take it as you like

SNIP
The Supreme Court handed the gay community tremendous power when it decreed same-sex couples have the legal right to form families. Now comes the responsibility.
By Paul Rosnick

By Paul Rosnick
July 2, 2015

wrote an opinion piece for The Federalist explaining why I, as a gay man, opposed same-sex marriage. After last week’s Supreme Court ruling, I find myself on the “wrong side of history,” but the right side of the facts—an incredibly frustrating place to be.

I write now, not to defend the traditional institution of marriage, but to encourage my brothers and sisters in the LGBT community to step up to the great responsibility that is now before them.

The beloved Uncle Ben from Marvel’s “Spider Man” put it nicely when he said, “With great power comes great responsibility.” The Supreme Court handed the gay community a tremendous power when it decreed same-sex couples have the legal right to form families. Now comes the responsibility.

Unfortunately, I fear that the gay community at large is not ready to handle this responsibility. Contrary to what is often portrayed in the media and on television shows like “Modern Family,” LGBT culture is far from “family friendly.”

Gay Culture Is Not Family-Friendly

SNIP:
The Gay Community Openly Rejects Monogamy

SNIP:
Hedonism Is No Environment for a Child

ALL of it here:

The author this article stands by his views so much he didn't have the balls to sign his own name to his opinion piece. He used a pseudonym. Too funny.

Find us a human being so incompetent that it takes more than a half-hour to change a couple of spotlight gels, and you'll have a start on that there theory..

Given your confidence, will you search out the Whitehouse logs and tell me when the workers were on site installing the colored filters and testing them for an accurate display "when the decision comes down"? Or does an investigation into those logs at that precise time rattle you a bit? Maybe it might turn out this happened BEFORE the June 26, 2015 Ruling?

If you cant see the value in knowing the timeline, then you are obviously not concerned with the country.
without any concern about the lights themselves, right or wrong, lets say that the lighting was changed before the supreme court ruled. This might indicate that the administration knew in advance how the ruling would go. That would be indication that the supreme court was ruling based on what the white house instructed them to do instead of what the Constitution instructed them to do. that would be a serious problem.
what if the next time, whatever administration is in office tells the court to rule in favor of killing all illegals and shipping all blacks to Africa.

When the San Francisco Giants made it to the World Series, the City started planning the victory celebration in advance.

To Conspiracy Theorists- this would mean that the City of San Francisco rigged the World Series.

To any rational person, it just shows people were preparing for a possible outcome.
Im sure those plans were also standing by just in case. I would be interested in knowing.

There's really no demand to wonder. The Whitehouse is required to keep logs of any and all visitors, work done, deliveries etc. It'll be in the logs. I'm sure someone is accessing those and we'll be hearing about it soon enough. That doesn't bother you, right Syriusly?

SNIP
The Supreme Court handed the gay community tremendous power when it decreed same-sex couples have the legal right to form families. Now comes the responsibility.r

Yes- legal marriage conveys rights and creates responsibilities.

Glad you finally figured out that anyone who gets married assumes responsibilities- regardless of the gender of the person that they marry.

There's really no demand to wonder. The Whitehouse is required to keep logs of any and all visitors, work done, deliveries etc. It'll be in the logs. I'm sure someone is accessing those and we'll be hearing about it soon enough. That doesn't bother you, right Syriusly?

Why would what bother me?

Your nutty conspiracy theories- no.
Someone looking at visitor log's- no.
Your homophobic obsession to attack homosexuals- yeah that bothers me.

Christian activists have promoted the criminalization of homosexuality since the founding of the country- and not only homosexuality- but the kinds of sex that any consenting adults can have in private.

Only because of Supreme Court rulings have those laws been overturned.

You call that condoning perversion- I call it getting Big Brother out of our bedrooms.

Christian activists have promoted the criminalization of homosexuality since the founding of the country- and not only homosexuality- but the kinds of sex that any consenting adults can have in private.

Only because of Supreme Court rulings have those laws been overturned.

You call that condoning perversion- I call it getting Big Brother out of our bedrooms.

and I call it the slow erosion of values for our society toward and "anything goes" and "everything is relative" thought process". Time will tell..... once you get a ball rolling it's hard to stop it.

Forum List

Back