That Rainbow Whitehouse Light Display Took How Many Days To Set Up?

Equally as offensive as if a cross was projected upon LGBT 5-4 loss?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yuh huh.
How exactly would the WBC set up a light show on the White House? Is the Secret Service that bad?
What if obama opposed the SC ruling and demonstrated his disapproval with a Westboro light show on the WH? Same damn thing.

Not hardly. You could fit the amount of people that support Westboro in conversion van. It would be insult to the vast and majority of Americans. Gay marriage however has large support across the country.

The endless whining about this is rather delightful to behold though.
Homo marriage has a lot of opposition, too, and for good reason. Obama himself was against it as recently as the 2012 campaign.
Whining is what closeminded bigots call dissent.

So you call this thread about conspiracy theories where changing spotlight gels takes several days "dissent"?

Interesting.

I call it "whining". Albeit creative.
Now you're deflecting. The thread is more about the blatant in-your-face display by an obstinate, self-focused president. You selectively call it whining. I think your whining about what you call whining is more like whining.
He isn't gay so how was the g display self focused?

How is it "inappropriate"?

When the WH celebrates the concept of America for the Fourth of July in a few days, will that be "inappropriate"? After all, most of the world is not America. Won't that be "taking sides"?

The 4th of July is a celebration for the nation as a whole. Gay rights are a celebration for only one group that not all Americans agree with. Shouldn't the White House represent all the people all the time and not show favoritism toward one group? Isn't showing favoritism anti American? It's "We The People" not we the Gay, we the Religious,we the Democrats, we the Republicans,we the Tea Party, we the North,we the South.

I put this question out before and got no response, so here goes again ---

If this were 1964 and the Civil Rights Act had just been passed, would it be "inappropriate" for the White House to display, say, a white hand and a black hand coming together? Would that be an "in your face" to racists?
The White House( as in the actual building) isn't there to make political statements for or against anyone or anything period unless it involves the nation as a whole like the fourth of July and with red white and blue lights the colors of our nation as a whole. Government Buildings should be impartial.State flag,government flag that's it. If private citizens want to make such displays they have the freedom to do it.
Civil rights aren't political. They are constitutional. There is nothing wrong with celebrating unconstitutional laws being overturned.
And yet those laws against gay marriage have been in effect since the founding fathers who wrote the Constitution indicating that the Constitutionality of said laws has been in Question for over 200 years, and might be subject to interpretation by whichever supreme court is presiding in the past and future. None the less the SCOTUS has decided and celebrations are fine but should the celebrations be on government buildings? Confederate flag has a Constitutional right to exist and be flown, does that mean it should be broadcast on the white house? No of course not but neither should the Gay Pride Flag because it opens a door that will be hard to shut. If gays have that right so does everyone else wether you like what they stand for or not. You can't discriminate against race,creed,color,gender or nationality. That means those who advocate for white pride can demand that their flag be broadcast on the white house and if not, it's unconstitutional and a violation of law. Failure to do so would be discrimination against whites.
There were no laws in effect regarding SSM until recently, certainly not back in the FF's day.

Find us a human being so incompetent that it takes more than a half-hour to change a couple of spotlight gels, and you'll have a start on that there theory..

Given your confidence, will you search out the Whitehouse logs and tell me when the workers were on site installing the colored filters and testing them for an accurate display "when the decision comes down"? Or does an investigation into those logs at that precise time rattle you a bit? Maybe it might turn out this happened BEFORE the June 26, 2015 Ruling?

Find us a human being so incompetent that it takes more than a half-hour to change a couple of spotlight gels, and you'll have a start on that there theory..

Given your confidence, will you search out the Whitehouse logs and tell me when the workers were on site installing the colored filters and testing them for an accurate display "when the decision comes down"? Or does an investigation into those logs at that precise time rattle you a bit? Maybe it might turn out this happened BEFORE the June 26, 2015 Ruling?

I know, it MUST be a conspiracy to ruin your life! Damn those colored lights!

How about that? the Homosexuals PAID to have YOUR white house lit up for their cause.

"According to the Washington Post, Jarrett worked with gay rights organizations to pay for the display to avoid using taxpayer money. The idea came from one of Jarrett’s aides who was also the LGBT liaison in the White House."

IN YOUR face all the way

so go ahead, VOTE for these pukes in 2016 for more of this disgusting crap in your face
thats why I said I dont agree with the white house being lit like that. it has the effect of alienating a large segment of the population.
I think the white house should be neutral in situations like this.

You would have thought so. but not with this PUKE Obama and his Fascist bunch. the more they can shove in our face the better they feel. I heard Obama say, it was SO COOL
I think the KKK should petition to pay for lighting it up. think they'd go for that one?

Thanks for confirming your support of the KKK.

Why would anyone other than a gay obsessed bigot like you care?

meanwhile, we have men in the military risking their lives for the US - and the County is more worried about doing the happy dance about "legal" gay marriage. Some people fight for this Country, some fight against it... just sayin'......

...like the Supreme court decision ended the abortion debate. LOL.

Didn't end the debate- but it did ensure women were able to control their own bodies.
... and control the body (lives) of other living human beings. Nice. (that had no say so or choice in being in there in the 1st place, I might add... and are defenseless.. I might again again!)

O--M--G! Said with a heavy Chinese accent...

If you cant see the value in knowing the timeline, then you are obviously not concerned with the country.
without any concern about the lights themselves, right or wrong, lets say that the lighting was changed before the supreme court ruled. This might indicate that the administration knew in advance how the ruling would go. That would be indication that the supreme court was ruling based on what the white house instructed them to do instead of what the Constitution instructed them to do. that would be a serious problem.
what if the next time, whatever administration is in office tells the court to rule in favor of killing all illegals and shipping all blacks to Africa.

Didn't end the debate- but it did ensure women were able to control their own bodies.
... and control the body (lives) of other living human beings. Nice. (that had no say so or choice in being in there in the 1st place, I might add... and are defenseless.. I might again again!)
So are dying folks, wanna give them the right to question the Original Sin?

meanwhile, we have men in the military risking their lives for the US - and the County is more worried about doing the happy dance about "legal" gay marriage. Some people fight for this Country, some fight against it... just sayin'......
Again, giving liberty to Americans is what us veterans laid on the line in the first place....not segregation by sexual orientation...

We have the opportunity to right the wrong here.
If you want to question The Creator, that is on you.

Again, giving liberty to Americans is what us veterans laid on the line in the first place....not segregation by sexual orientation...

You mean allowing our Country to condone perversity. Ok.

If you cant see the value in knowing the timeline, then you are obviously not concerned with the country.
without any concern about the lights themselves, right or wrong, lets say that the lighting was changed before the supreme court ruled. This might indicate that the administration knew in advance how the ruling would go. That would be indication that the supreme court was ruling based on what the white house instructed them to do instead of what the Constitution instructed them to do. that would be a serious problem.
what if the next time, whatever administration is in office tells the court to rule in favor of killing all illegals and shipping all blacks to Africa.

Yeah- I see no value in coddling idiotic Conspiracy theorists.

When the San Francisco Giants made it to the World Series, the City started planning the victory celebration in advance.

To Conspiracy Theorists- this would mean that the City of San Francisco rigged the World Series.

To any rational person, it just shows people were preparing for a possible outcome.

Yes- our Country should not be in the business of policing sexual behavior between consenting adults.

We have the opportunity to right the wrong here.
If you want to question The Creator, that is on you.
The Creator said to love other humans...Just like God said he does..
yet you people, are transgressing his command..

perversity would be gay guys going into a bath house and having unprotected sex with multible partners that they just met.
maybe marriage will reduce this some. It wont stop it all but maybe it will decrease to a more acceptable level.
its all how we look at it. Gay marriage could be a good thing for society. Gays are not going away, men are not going to stop having sex with other men. Maybe if it was more mainstream and more accepted, we could see a reduction in some of the STDs that are currently going around.

Forum List

Back