That secret service...very well trained. Yeah!!!! DEI!!!!!

Every elected official should be calling for Kimberly to step down today... hell its they and their families the secret service is protecting...
I would switch to private security tomorrow.... if I were them...

How many movies does it take? The Secret Service operators are actors. They were negligent in identifying an assassin a hundred yards away and they were late covering Trump after the threat was over.
Reported tonight--the building that the shooter was on was used by law enforcement. For crying out loud, what a joke this country's federal agencies have become. Mayorkas should be fired immediately.

with you it's always black and white black and white ......ad infinitum!

why are you like that? :dunno:

Because with people like you it's always black and white which is the problem we live wth. Since this is the case, I refuse to ignore it. You guys are bringing up DEI. in a situation where it does not apply. That's black and white, and you do this all the time. You and every other white trump supporter here.

Because with people like you it's always black and white which is the problem we live wth. Since this is the case, I refuse to ignore it. You guys are bringing up DEI. in a situation where it does not apply. That's black and white, and you do this all the time. You and every other white trump supporter here.

No, not at all......I never think of it....I never think in those terms!

He is one of about five black racists that frequent this board. They are defined by their unhinged racism. If there ever were candidates for a black KKK, these guys fit the bill.
There are no black racists here. But you are one of many white racists. In your deluded mind, opposing your racism is racism. It's stupid, but then again, that is what you are. You are the people bringing up DEI here and it is because of your racism.

Forum List

Back