‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes WH while visiting his golf course

He can fix and update it. Not sure what the problem is. If it really is a dump, he's probably just saying what other President's thought as well. I think it's funny. It's only a building. Sheesh
And a flag is just a piece of cloth, but they're both symbols. Why is one important, but the other isn't?

He can fix and update it. Not sure what the problem is. If it really is a dump, he's probably just saying what other President's thought as well. I think it's funny. It's only a building. Sheesh
And a flag is just a piece of cloth, but they're both symbols. Why is one important, but the other isn't?

Watch what they say if a flag is burned but it's okay for him to disrespect the WH and the entire country.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

He is talking about the people not the WH.

“This is my real group,” he reportedly told a group of members, while inviting them to stop by his interviews the following day. “You are the special people. I see all of you. I recognize, like, 100% of you, just about.”

This isn't the first time he admitted the wealthy are his "real group" but if you're correct,nth at he was talking about people, how do the staff feel about that? Or his own hires?

Melania doesn't deign to love there either. Her staying in NYC soaks the taxpayer.

Trump golfs a third of the time and makes money illegally when he stays at his golf resorts.

peach174 Trump fans like you can make all the excuses you want but you can't hide what Trump is. You can't hide that he spits on us every single day.

There will always be two different sides of looking at things.
Calling the WH inhabitants a dump or the WH itself, is something nobody should get all riled about.
I am not a fan of any politician.

There will always be two different sides of looking at things. Calling the WH inhabitants a dump or the WH itself, is something nobody should get all riled about.
I am not a fan of any politician.
The difference is what would have been the likely reaction from the right, if the Obamas had said it.

‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes official residence while visiting his golf course

"Donald Trump explains away his frequent visits to his own golf courses by belittling the residence of every U.S. president since 1800, telling attendees at his Bedminster Golf Club that the “White House is a real dump.”
Golf.com reports that during a recent visit to his New Jersey golf club (which Trump has visited four times since his inauguration), the president told fellow members the reason why he frequents his own properties.
“That White House is a real dump,” he said."

‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes official residence while visiting his golf course

Wow. Such respect for the sublime history of that important American Institution.
<smh>

Imagine for one earthly second if Obama had ever said anything like that.

Just sickening the way this man trashes nearly every one and everything he comes in contact with.

Well, it's good enough to get blow jobs in.

I wouldn't live in a house built in the 1970's let alone 1792. A new modern White House is long overdue, haul that old building off to a historic park and build a new White House on the sight.

BluesLegend The 9/11 terrorists concise red the WH as a target. Are you saying you would have applauded if they had destroyed it?

How about the Capitol or the Library of Congress?

The US flag is really old too.

Is there any respect and love for tradition, and patriotism left in you conservatives? The trashing of everything American is indefensible.

It's hard to watch what the right is doing to their own country.

"Donald Trump explains away his frequent visits to his own golf courses by belittling the residence of every U.S. president since 1800, telling attendees at his Bedminster Golf Club that the “White House is a real dump.”
Golf.com reports that during a recent visit to his New Jersey golf club (which Trump has visited four times since his inauguration), the president told fellow members the reason why he frequents his own properties.

Wow. Such respect for the sublime history of that important American Institution.
<smh>

Just sickening the way this man trashes nearly every one and everything he comes in contact with.

Maybe he was just referring to the stench Obama left behind.

<smh>

Once again, liberals prove that despite our best efforts, many reach adulthood without the ability to read the language. From your link:

"As for the president’s golfing abilities, while some reports indicated Trump has an uncanny ability to make a hole in one, the people who’ve played with him over the years told golf.com the president “doesn’t play a round of golf so much as narrate it, his commentary peppered with hyperbole”"
^^^ Trumpette groupie

20258039_1643843852304140_8842867389787555518_n.jpg

<smh>

Once again, liberals prove that despite our best efforts, many reach adulthood without the ability to read the language. From your link:

"As for the president’s golfing abilities, while some reports indicated Trump has an uncanny ability to make a hole in one, the people who’ve played with him over the years told golf.com the president “doesn’t play a round of golf so much as narrate it, his commentary peppered with hyperbole”"
^^^ Trumpette groupie

20258039_1643843852304140_8842867389787555518_n.jpg

"and it wasn't illegal"

How much lower can the standard of behavior go?

I know a really easy way to put an end to Donny Two Scoops having to put up with the those people and that place.

IMAGINE -- for a minute. Just imagine if the previous president had uttered such a thing. The right wing would have lost their shit as if the world were ending. Imagine their original criminal hero Reagan saying "the White House is a dump".

Cons you have crossed over into hypocrisy of such a scale that it has never been explored before.

And yet.....when obama compared the White House to a prison.....where was the outrage....? Since he was a Black President, and compared the White House to a prison?

Barack Obama reveals the worst thing about being the most powerful man in the world

The former president isn’t the only Obama to have described the White House as a prison. Michelle Obama hit the headlines for saying that living in the White House has prison-like qualities
Before you get yourself all outraged over this, read some history. This is a common complaint of presidents.

I didn't say it wasn't....and I didn't comment on it at the time......it is the left wing going after Trump and his comments in this post.....while ignoring obama and his wife....

Right. Search "Obama White House Prison." There are hardly any articles listed expressing outrage. When President Lincoln's wife called the WH a "sepulchre" where was your outrage then?

I wouldn't live in a house built in the 1970's let alone 1792. A new modern White House is long overdue, haul that old building off to a historic park and build a new White House on the sight.
I lived in a house built in 1910 and it was great. Only problem was that when it so much as got foggy outside we got three inches of water in the basement...

‘That White House is a real dump’

Did the WH ever replace all the things the Clintons stole on their way out?

Watch what they say if a flag is burned but it's okay for him to disrespect the WH and the entire country.

It's a place to live,
I don't consider the White House a symbol. If you said the American Flag was ugly that's okay, I mean, I might make a different design as well.... see?

Travel Europe to see reverence and respect for history and for beautiful old buildings.

Somebody said he was actually trashing the people who work there. Like that makes it okay. But they were fine with him trash talking the whole country when he goes to any other foreign country.

Inevitably, his fans are now lying about the Obama's and Clinton's because that's all they've got.

How much lower will the right go?

Did the WH ever replace all the things the Clintons stole as they left the WH years ago?

IMAGINE -- for a minute. Just imagine if the previous president had uttered such a thing. The right wing would have lost their shit as if the world were ending. Imagine their original criminal hero Reagan saying "the White House is a dump".

Cons you have crossed over into hypocrisy of such a scale that it has never been explored before.

And yet.....when obama compared the White House to a prison.....where was the outrage....? Since he was a Black President, and compared the White House to a prison?

Barack Obama reveals the worst thing about being the most powerful man in the world

The former president isn’t the only Obama to have described the White House as a prison. Michelle Obama hit the headlines for saying that living in the White House has prison-like qualities

IT IS LIKE A PRISON. You can't just go wherever you want when you want to, and you are constantly followed around for your protection. When Michelle Obama did carpool karaoke she asked to mess with the radio because she said she had only been allowed to ride in the front seat of a car once in 8 years and that was teaching her daughter to drive on the White House grounds.
Remember this?

Jerry Seinfeld visits the White House, and tries to take Obama for a trip to a coffee shop -- the Secret Service said nuh uh. You ain't going anywhere.

It's a great clip.

<smh>

Well, it's good enough to get blow jobs in.
This may shock the hell out of you, but it darn near certain just about ALL the presidents got blow jobs in the White House.

Forum List

Back