‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes WH while visiting his golf course

Imagine for one earthly second if Obama had ever said anything like that.

As indicated already after 8 years of Hussaine and his assorted extended family living there, it would be kind of gross to reside there. They definitely should have done a remodel inside, new everything.

The original article from Sports Illustrated, which ALL OTHER REPORTS CAME FROM...states at the beginning of the article that the President comfortably jokes around and peppers his language with hyperbole. For the liberals here...that word means that it is light hearted commentary not meant to be taken literal.
BUT OF COURSE - the rest of fake news sites all over leave that part of the article out, and make the claim that he was literally telling people that it is a dump.
I'm tired of the "he was joking" defense. He was joking about police. He was joking about the leader of the Boy Scouts calling him. He was joking about the President of Mexico calling him. At a certain point when you're on stage and the audience isn't laughing, you stop with the jokes.

He is talking about the people not the WH.

“This is my real group,” he reportedly told a group of members, while inviting them to stop by his interviews the following day. “You are the special people. I see all of you. I recognize, like, 100% of you, just about.”
If you read the actual article, it says that was 2 different occasions.
First Golfer: Donald Trump's relationship with golf has never been more complicated
The golf game was recent. Those words you quoted were said in November..

I wouldn't live in a house built in the 1970's let alone 1792. A new modern White House is long overdue, haul that old building off to a historic park and build a new White House on the sight.
I lived in a house built in 1910 and it was great. Only problem was that when it so much as got foggy outside we got three inches of water in the basement...

Lead paint, centuries of dead bugs and dust, not a square corner in the whole damn structure, no thanks.
Sounds to me like you've got allergies.

Lol, i really dont see what the big deal is..
You people are fucking loons

‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes official residence while visiting his golf course

"Donald Trump explains away his frequent visits to his own golf courses by belittling the residence of every U.S. president since 1800, telling attendees at his Bedminster Golf Club that the “White House is a real dump.”
Golf.com reports that during a recent visit to his New Jersey golf club (which Trump has visited four times since his inauguration), the president told fellow members the reason why he frequents his own properties.
“That White House is a real dump,” he said."

‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes official residence while visiting his golf course

Wow. Such respect for the sublime history of that important American Institution.
<smh>

Imagine for one earthly second if Obama had ever said anything like that.

Just sickening the way this man trashes nearly every one and everything he comes in contact with.

Well, it's good enough to get blow jobs in.
This may shock the hell out of you, but it darn near certain just about ALL the presidents got blow jobs in the White House.

Well then it's definitely not a place to meet nice girls. Or is it?
Because only not nice girls give blow jobs?

Well duh. Only bitches don't give BJ's. It's a long known fact.

In the grand scheme of things, it's not at the top of the list of things he's said that worry me. It is VERY insulting as a proud American that our Presidential residence is a "dump" to him. Dismissive and insulting, as if his place is better. His house is butt ugly, if you ask me. Looks like a damned Italian renaissance museum.

In tomorrow's Liberal Whackadoodle Headlines

SHOCKING: President Trump Remarks that Eating at McDonalds is like dining at a 4 star restaurant in New Yawk City!

Liberals are OUTRAGED!
thedailyoutrage.jpg

In the grand scheme of things, it's not at the top of the list of things he's said that worry me. It is VERY insulting as a proud American that our Presidential residence is a "dump" to him. Dismissive and insulting, as if his place is better. His house is butt ugly, if you ask me. Looks like a damned Italian renaissance museum.
Well, it probably is better. At least to him. I am sure you guys tastes are way different. I know me and his are. I think his house is ugly as fuck. If i was a billionaire, it might be different.
Michelle obama put over half a million dollars just in the dining room. She must have thought it was a "dump"

The original article from Sports Illustrated, which ALL OTHER REPORTS CAME FROM...states at the beginning of the article that the President comfortably jokes around and peppers his language with hyperbole. For the liberals here...that word means that it is light hearted commentary not meant to be taken literal.
BUT OF COURSE - the rest of fake news sites all over leave that part of the article out, and make the claim that he was literally telling people that it is a dump.
Unless he was being sarcastic, he was calling it a dump. And don't make me use that meme on you again--Peach is still crabbing about it. The Pres called it a dump and if you want to make a point that he didn't mean it, put up the article.

Please specifically point to where I said he did not say it. :popcorn:
He may very well have said it, but it was obviously not a serious comment. If he said it at all, since SL does not say who it was who said he said it.
But of course none of this matters. His haters only need the idea of him saying it, and they will gladly fill in the blanks of both context and intent.
If he said it at all, and in what context and the conversation he said it in, we will never know. But again, that doesn't matter. All the haters and media need is the idea of it being true.

“This is my real group,” he reportedly told a group of members, while inviting them to stop by his interviews the following day. “You are the special people. I see all of you. I recognize, like, 100% of you, just about.”
First Golfer: Donald Trump's relationship with golf has never been more complicated

Yes which is what the op is about.
That's his real group not the lobbyists or politician's.

Yes which is what the op is about.
That's his real group not the lobbyists or politician's.
"the white house is a dump" doesnt mean he was referring to people.

If Trump was referring to his staff when he said the WH is a dump, then he shows no respect for those who he picks to work for him.

If he was referring to the building itself, then he has no respect for the position he holds.

Either way, it doesn't look good.

If Trump was referring to his staff when he said the WH is a dump, then he shows no respect for those who he picks to work for him.

If he was referring to the building itself, then he has no respect for the position he holds.

He wasnt talking about people.
What does the building he resides in have anything to do for his respect for office? You know that concept doesnt mean his actual office, right? Lol

What does the building he resides in have anything to do for his respect for office? You know that concept doesnt mean his actual office, right? Lol

Well, considering his actual office is the Oval Office, and it is located in the White House, it does have a bit to do with his actual office. Besides, the WH has been a symbol of this country and the presidency for a very long time. If he can't have respect for the building itself, at least have some respect for the tradition and history.

Well, considering his actual office is the Oval Office, and it is located in the White House, it does have a bit to do with his actual office. Besides, the WH has been a symbol of this country and the presidency for a very long time. If he can't have respect for the building itself, at least have some respect for the tradition and history.
"for office" doesnt mean the actual office, goober.
Michelle obama put over a half a million dollars in redoing just the dining room. Guess she did that because she thought it looked amazing.

Unless he was being sarcastic, he was calling it a dump. And don't make me use that meme on you again--Peach is still crabbing about it. The Pres called it a dump and if you want to make a point that he didn't mean it, put up the article.

He may very well have said it, but it was obviously not a serious comment. If he said it at all, since SL does not say who it was who said he said it.
But of course none of this matters. His haters only need the idea of him saying it, and they will gladly fill in the blanks of both context and intent.
If he said it at all, and in what context and the conversation he said it in, we will never know. But again, that doesn't matter. All the haters and media need is the idea of it being true.
What makes you think he didn't mean it? And you're going to say someone at the golf course just made it up, huh? His "people?" The MSM doesn't just create stuff like some alt-right sites. They corroborate their sources, though they make them private.
He's not weaseling out of this one. He thinks it's beneath him. I knew he would. I figured that was part of the reason he was at MaraLago so much and why Melania and Barron were so slow to skulk on down there. Probably was a lot of massive overhaul going on to satisfy the demands of Master Barron, who has an entire floor of his own at Trump Tower.
I already said it's not a big deal in the scheme of things but it is insulting to call the WH a dump. You can lie for him all you like.

A parrot or a sheep? Which are you, you can decide.
Unless you have absolute zero perspective or the ability to think critically, no one can take this report seriously. There is the chance, obviously, that this statement was made in jest or hyperbole as the article specifically said he was doing throughout the report.
Anyone believing this as a fact is either a parrot or a sheep. Choosing to be obtuse, or just stupid.
All it takes for either is the IDEA of it being true. WHich is exactly why every single second hand "report" leaves out the original articles mention at the very start of the read...that his speech is peppered with hyperbole.
Now - why would they ALL do that? Again, if you have the ability to think critically you might just realize that it was purposeful.
So the sheep and parrots have something to talk about.

What makes you think he didn't mean it? And you're going to say someone at the golf course just made it up, huh? His "people?" The MSM doesn't just create stuff like some alt-right sites. They corroborate their sources, though they make them private.
He's not weaseling out of this one. He thinks it's beneath him. I knew he would. I figured that was part of the reason he was at MaraLago so much and why Melania and Barron were so slow to skulk on down there. Probably was a lot of massive overhaul going on to satisfy the demands of Master Barron, who has an entire floor of his own at Trump Tower.
I already said it's not a big deal in the scheme of things but it is insulting to call the WH a dump. You can lie for him all you like.

Oh whatever Old Lady, again specifically point out where I am lying for him. :rolleyes:
If there is one thing we have learned about Donald Trump is the man almost constantly talks out of his ass. A man that is difficult to know when he is serious and when he is just saying something to be saying it.
Not only that, but can you imagine all of the horror stories that could be written about all of us, if every thing we say is repeated and examined.
This is just ANOTHER vaporous faux outrage against the man.

Forum List

Back