‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes WH while visiting his golf course

And that's what pretends to be the "raw story" these days? Lefties need to get out more.
Hey fucknut -- the OP source merely quotes a Golf.com article, with a completely neutral sentence and quote.

Is Golf.com now on the RW media shitlist?

Yes, I am serious, and I have the knowledge of centuries of perspective -- and serious respect for a cherished American institution
Oh please...give me a break. Did you fall all over yourself when Bill stained the wall paper in the Oval office?

Look, we could keep arguing this all night, but all I was saying was, it's not a phony reaction on my part. I find it insulting, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. It's not as important as a lot of the other shit he's up to.

Or this....
qNeRKwOJUz6LmPxF6lEnKulgZl-VuwNizWQr7LQyqG2VGt5Ri0MJOPgXKYsfLfUtwC35TQI2wlo-RjeB276dsXJms695b5bc7cRKg9IQMix1Ky9D12Y_KgcB4ZR8ShWyAEoBawy4
alt-righters love their false memes.

Viral image claims Clintons stole $200k in furniture, china and artwork from White House

Says after leaving the White House, Hillary Clinton "was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House china, furniture and artwork that she had stolen."

Look, we could keep arguing this all night, but all I was saying was, it's not a phony reaction on my part. I find it insulting, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. It's not as important as a lot of the other shit he's up to.

Or this....
qNeRKwOJUz6LmPxF6lEnKulgZl-VuwNizWQr7LQyqG2VGt5Ri0MJOPgXKYsfLfUtwC35TQI2wlo-RjeB276dsXJms695b5bc7cRKg9IQMix1Ky9D12Y_KgcB4ZR8ShWyAEoBawy4

Viral image claims Clintons stole $200k in furniture, china and artwork from White House

Says after leaving the White House, Hillary Clinton "was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House china, furniture and artwork that she had stolen."

It was all true every word of it. Some have tried to re write the history of it but I was paying attention back then and remember it well. I remember the big white van that brought the peoples valuables back to the peoples house after the Clinton's got caught. But you are worried about words.....predictable.

Yes, I am serious, and I have the knowledge of centuries of perspective -- and serious respect for a cherished American institution
Oh please...give me a break. Did you fall all over yourself when Bill stained the wall paper in the Oval office?
Oh, so now you care about the White House because a president had sex there. Holy shit. Stop the presses. That's never happened before! Ever!

‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes official residence while visiting his golf course

"Donald Trump explains away his frequent visits to his own golf courses by belittling the residence of every U.S. president since 1800, telling attendees at his Bedminster Golf Club that the “White House is a real dump.”
Golf.com reports that during a recent visit to his New Jersey golf club (which Trump has visited four times since his inauguration), the president told fellow members the reason why he frequents his own properties.
“That White House is a real dump,” he said."

‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes official residence while visiting his golf course

Wow. Such respect for the sublime history of that important American Institution.
<smh>

Imagine for one earthly second if Obama had ever said anything like that.

Just sickening the way this man trashes nearly every one and everything he comes in contact with.
And proving how out of touch with America Trump really is, let alone prove what a elitist swine he IS.

Oh, so now you care about the White House because a president had sex there. Holy shit. Stop the presses. That's never happened before! Ever
He had sex with an employee that at the time was 19 while his wife slept upstairs and you refer to it as a common place event. Wow.

Or this....

It was all true every word of it. Some have tried to re write the history of it but I was paying attention back then and remember it well. I remember the big white van that brought the peoples valuables back to the peoples house after the Clinton's got caught. But you are worried about words.....predictable.
It's not true.

You lie, and you don't care. That's life as a Cult 45 Member. Wear the badge proudly.

History will not be kind to you.

It's not true.

You lie, and you don't care. That's life as a Cult 45 Member. Wear the badge proudly.

History will not be kind to you.
I was there, it was true, we all saw it. Pretend all you want but it is 100% true. They earned the moniker whitehouse trash because of it...

Man I've seen failed threads before but this one exploded with failure from the beginning.

Oh, so now you care about the White House because a president had sex there. Holy shit. Stop the presses. That's never happened before! Ever
He had sex with an employee that at the time was 19 while his wife slept upstairs and you refer to it as a common place event. Wow.
You lie again.

Lewinsky wasn't 19 -- and she said she came to Washington to get her "presidential knee pads" -- that doesn't excuse the horndog (of which your Cult 45 Master is full on horndog times 10) - but if you think sex - and extramarital sex hasn't been happening in the White House since the very start, you're an idiot.

Lewinsky wasn't 19 -- and she said she came to Washington to get her "presidential knee pads" -- that doesn't excuse the horndog (of which your Cult 45 Master is full on horndog times 10) - but if you think sex - and extramarital sex hasn't been happening in the White House since the very start, you're an idiot.
Dude it's in her book idiot, She said...not me...she said in her book that her and Bill started their relationship when she was 19...stop lying dude. You can't get away with it here. We all have Google!

Dude it's in her book idiot, She said...not me...she said in her book that her and Bill started their relationship when she was 19...stop lying dude. You can't get away with it here. We all have Google!
She was 22, fucknut.

Meanwhile:

Yes, you can call my daughter Ivanka "a piece of ass" -- Donald Trump

Forum List

Back