‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes WH while visiting his golf course

‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes official residence while visiting his golf course

"Donald Trump explains away his frequent visits to his own golf courses by belittling the residence of every U.S. president since 1800, telling attendees at his Bedminster Golf Club that the “White House is a real dump.”
Golf.com reports that during a recent visit to his New Jersey golf club (which Trump has visited four times since his inauguration), the president told fellow members the reason why he frequents his own properties.
“That White House is a real dump,” he said."

‘That White House is a real dump’: Trump openly trashes official residence while visiting his golf course

Wow. Such respect for the sublime history of that important American Institution.
<smh>

Imagine for one earthly second if Obama had ever said anything like that.

Just sickening the way this man trashes nearly every one and everything he comes in contact with.

Well, it's good enough to get blow jobs in.
This may shock the hell out of you, but it darn near certain just about ALL the presidents got blow jobs in the White House.

Well then it's definitely not a place to meet nice girls. Or is it?

I wouldn't live in a house built in the 1970's let alone 1792. A new modern White House is long overdue, haul that old building off to a historic park and build a new White House on the sight.

BluesLegend The 9/11 terrorists concise red the WH as a target. Are you saying you would have applauded if they had destroyed it?

How about the Capitol or the Library of Congress?

The US flag is really old too.

Is there any respect and love for tradition, and patriotism left in you conservatives? The trashing of everything American is indefensible.

It's hard to watch what the right is doing to their own country.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Is this lib ^^^ for real? Maxine Waters is that you??

I wouldn't live in a house built in the 1970's let alone 1792. A new modern White House is long overdue, haul that old building off to a historic park and build a new White House on the sight.
I lived in a house built in 1910 and it was great. Only problem was that when it so much as got foggy outside we got three inches of water in the basement...

Lead paint, centuries of dead bugs and dust, not a square corner in the whole damn structure, no thanks.

The White House is a dump, it's over 150 years old....Trump is so heavy he makes the floors creak and he can raid the fridge when he's up at 2am tweeting...

"Donald Trump explains away his frequent visits to his own golf courses by belittling the residence of every U.S. president since 1800, telling attendees at his Bedminster Golf Club that the “White House is a real dump.”
Golf.com reports that during a recent visit to his New Jersey golf club (which Trump has visited four times since his inauguration), the president told fellow members the reason why he frequents his own properties.

Wow. Such respect for the sublime history of that important American Institution.
<smh>

Just sickening the way this man trashes nearly every one and everything he comes in contact with.

Well, it's good enough to get blow jobs in.
This may shock the hell out of you, but it darn near certain just about ALL the presidents got blow jobs in the White House.

Well then it's definitely not a place to meet nice girls. Or is it?
Because only not nice girls give blow jobs?

I lived in a house built in 1910 and it was great. Only problem was that when it so much as got foggy outside we got three inches of water in the basement...

Lead paint, centuries of dead bugs and dust, not a square corner in the whole damn structure, no thanks.
germs are good for you, my man. Put down the Purell bottle and live a little.

<smh>

my goodness... he has no business being in the White House.
You're so gullible, well at least he didn't call half of Americans deplorable.

germs are good for you, my man. Put down the Purell bottle and live a little.

Get back to me after you share a sandwich with a homeless person.

<smh>

Who cares

It must be exhausting rationalizing the disrespectful behavior of this huckster buffoon. The Trumpian idiots will use any mop at hand to clean up after the petulant gameshow host spouts off.

When are you libs going to bite the bullet, go back to school, learn how to read , and become conservatives? I am amazed at how much you people enjoy having someone lie to you so you can revel in your ignorance.
I read the quote. Is it your contention that he was referring to something other than the residence? If so, it's his administration. He made the personnel decisions. If he I saw referring to the residence, imagine a president with a (D) behind his name saying something like that!
Michelle said she was not proud to be an American until Hussein became president. I guess she hated us till then.

<smh>

Moochel (Michelle Obama), called it a prison.

But she's black so just ignore it.

IMAGINE -- for a minute. Just imagine if the previous president had uttered such a thing. The right wing would have lost their shit as if the world were ending. Imagine their original criminal hero Reagan saying "the White House is a dump".

Cons you have crossed over into hypocrisy of such a scale that it has never been explored before.

And yet.....when obama compared the White House to a prison.....where was the outrage....? Since he was a Black President, and compared the White House to a prison?

Barack Obama reveals the worst thing about being the most powerful man in the world

The former president isn’t the only Obama to have described the White House as a prison. Michelle Obama hit the headlines for saying that living in the White House has prison-like qualities

What's to be outraged about? He called it a "very nice prison." That's not commenting on the building, as Trump did. That's commenting on how he is not free to do many simple things most of us take for granted, like walking unaccompanied to the park, or even the end of the driveway, being able to hop in the car and get a burger, or simply doing some of the most common day-to-day acts in the place we live.

There is no denying residing in the White House, for a president, has prison-like qualities -- one which he free accepts as being part of the job, but I'm sure none of us have any idea how much restraints are put on the first family.

When it came to the building he said, on numerous occasions quotes like this one: "I feel a sense of wonder, gratitude about this place and that never goes away."

He always showed respect for it, unlike that pile of trash that occupies it now, who doesn't show respect for anything or anybody. Not even himself.

The original article from Sports Illustrated, which ALL OTHER REPORTS CAME FROM...states at the beginning of the article that the President comfortably jokes around and peppers his language with hyperbole. For the liberals here...that word means that it is light hearted commentary not meant to be taken literal.
BUT OF COURSE - the rest of fake news sites all over leave that part of the article out, and make the claim that he was literally telling people that it is a dump.

<smh>

my goodness... he has no business being in the White House.

He was elected legally like his predecessor.

depends what you mean by legally?

his predecessor won twice with 52% of the vote. and I don't recall Russians interfering.

*shrug*

that said, it's kind of immoral to think the spew that comes from the orange sociopath is ok.
this is why people call you a fake lawyer. Because you are stupid.

He is talking about the people ,not the White House itself .
Once again press guessed at what he meant and gets it wrong. :lmao:
View attachment 141629

Then what is those gifs you always put up about fox?

And who do you think he is talking about in that article when he said these are my people, meaning the golf crowd?
That's true, the "these are my people" part. He was talking about something else then, not the WH being a dump. That was a stray remark about the WH. Trump was really saying in that article he misses his old life, old friends, his own home(s). Don't worry, though--being Pres makes him happy too.

And that is the only gif I've got that mentions Fox. I think you're mixing me up with someone else.

The original article from Sports Illustrated, which ALL OTHER REPORTS CAME FROM...states at the beginning of the article that the President comfortably jokes around and peppers his language with hyperbole. For the liberals here...that word means that it is light hearted commentary not meant to be taken literal.
BUT OF COURSE - the rest of fake news sites all over leave that part of the article out, and make the claim that he was literally telling people that it is a dump.
Unless he was being sarcastic, he was calling it a dump. And don't make me use that meme on you again--Peach is still crabbing about it. The Pres called it a dump and if you want to make a point that he didn't mean it, put up the article.

Forum List

Back