That Xenophobic Trump

Remember the Leftards wailing and gnashing of teeth when Trump put a travel ban on China?

Now just about every nation on earth has travel bans, including Canada and third world nations like Mexico and Cambodia.

Kingdom temporarily suspends visas for five countries to contain COVID-19 - Khmer Times

Thanks, but It wasn't like I was running out of reasons to think Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) is a piece of shit. I'm super stocked up on that. :04: Don't hurt yourself, buddy.

Remember the Leftards wailing and gnashing of teeth when Trump put a travel ban on China?

Now just about every nation on earth has travel bans, including Canada and third world nations like Mexico and Cambodia.

Kingdom temporarily suspends visas for five countries to contain COVID-19 - Khmer Times

Thanks, but It wasn't like I was running out of reasons to think Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) is a piece of shit. I'm super stocked up on that. :04: Don't hurt yourself, buddy.
Just 5 more years of Prezzie (Im)ForeverExonorat(ed) to go!

We will certainly see.

We will certainly see.
Open borders and keep all illegals Joe knows what voters want during a pandemic!

We will certainly see.
Open borders and keep all illegals Joe knows what voters want during a pandemic!

Then you can go vote for him.

We will certainly see.

Only if he sniffs your hair.

We will certainly see.

Only if he sniffs your hair.

You're a weird person.

Don’t remember it.
Let me refresh your senile brain:

In January, President Trump banned all foreign nationals who were in China during the time of the coronavirus outbreak from entering the United States. Many pundits and health experts have since credited this decision with helping to slow the coronavirus pandemic on American shores.

However, at the time former vice president Joe Biden railed against the decision.

During a campaign rally, Biden said that “In moments like this, this is where the credibility of a president is most needed, as he explains what we should and should not do.”

“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering,” Biden continued.

More:

Trump sinks to racist panic as China mobilizes against disease

The Coronavirus Outbreak Could Bring Out the Worst in Trump

Trump's 'xenophobia' against China, Chinese students and Huawei

CNN’s Jim Acosta: Trump Calling Coronavirus ‘Foreign’ Is Xenophobic

Trump’s coronavirus speech was laced with xenophobia

Don’t remember it.

In January, President Trump banned all foreign nationals who were in China during the time of the coronavirus outbreak from entering the United States. Many pundits and health experts have since credited this decision with helping to slow the coronavirus pandemic on American shores.

However, at the time former vice president Joe Biden railed against the decision.

During a campaign rally, Biden said that “In moments like this, this is where the credibility of a president is most needed, as he explains what we should and should not do.”

“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering,” Biden continued.

More:

Good articles. But there is a problem with them and your Biden quotes. They do not support your claim: Remember the Leftards wailing and gnashing of teeth when Trump put a travel ban on China?

The one that actually mentions the travel ban does so in a positive way.

The rest seem critical of Trumps overall emphasis on it being “a foreign virus” and his overall xenophobic rhetoric. Unless I missed it, Not a single one calls him racist for the travel ban. It is sad though, that his rhetoric has fueled misguided anger and hatred towards Asian Americans and Chinese visitors, wouldn’t you agree?

If that is all you have then I will assume it just another rightwing false claim.

Don’t remember it.

More:

Good articles. But there is a problem with them and your Biden quotes. They do not support your claim: Remember the Leftards wailing and gnashing of teeth when Trump put a travel ban on China?

The rest seem critical of Trumps overall emphasis on it being “a foreign virus” and his overall xenophobic rhetoric. Unless I missed it, Not a single one calls him racist for the travel ban. It is sad though, that his rhetoric has fueled misguided anger and hatred towards Asian Americans and Chinese visitors, wouldn’t you agree?

If that is all you have then I will assume it just another rightwing false claim.
You candidate Biden openly opposed travel restrictions upon China.

Video:
Twitter

Don’t remember it.

More:

You candidate Biden openly opposed travel restrictions upon China.

Video:
Twitter

And? That is not what you claimed.

We know what would happen if Dimocrats had their way here. We would be awash in third-worlders, with god knows what diseases.

Forum List

Back