That's My Democrats For Ya! :)

ROFLMAO Sigh...you can't win an argument so you go with the neg rep instead...:lol:...you're correct, dishonest posters can't help themselves.

(you were welcome to get in the last word but then you had to take another route...you are so pathetic)

"the poster did not ask a question."...well, no shit...where did I say they did?

There's a form for rep whining. Just sayin'.

Echo Zulu's Rep Fest Zone - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yeah but I'm not whining...I'm laughing at poor Sigh...such a loser.

Um, when you post about a neg rep from someone . . . it's whining. Again, just sayin'.

Most legal documents are difficult to read, but if a politician doesn't have the ability to decipher it then how the fuck can they vote on something they don't understand? Seriously!

the real question is why the fuck do people keep voting for these assholes?

Yeah but I'm not whining...I'm laughing at poor Sigh...such a loser.

Um, when you post about a neg rep from someone . . . it's whining. Again, just sayin'.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion but I do find it funny that you take issue with that and not with Sigh's lying...just sayin'.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion but I do find it funny that you take issue with that and not with Sigh's lying...just sayin'.

Then my posts were successful. :D

No one likes a whiner.
But you do like a liar,eh?
Moron. Pathetic, whining moron.

Moron's seem to think that a speculation ("I bet" something might happen) is equivalent to a claim (unsubstantiated or otherwise). You are a moron or liar - there is no other reasonable option.

Then my posts were successful. :D

No one likes a whiner.

Moron's seem to think that a speculation ("I bet" something might happen) is equivalent to a claim (unsubstantiated or otherwise). You are a moron or liar - there is no other reasonable option.
Lol, still can't address your lie, eh?

Have you ever been able to admit to making a mistake and apologize for making a false claim?

If they made the bills shorter and easier to understand maybe then they'd read them.

I find it funny that people who complain about government overreach also complain that bills aren't written in such a way that makes sense so broad as to be meaningless.

If they made the bills shorter and easier to understand maybe then they'd read them.

I find it funny that people who complain about government overreach also complain that bills aren't written in such a way that makes sense so broad as to be meaningless.

Congress critters themselves have said the bills are too long and cumbersome and they don't read them.

Have you ever been able to admit to making a mistake and apologize for making a false claim?
What lie? Moron. Pathetic, whiney, ADD-afflicted, paranoid, narcissistic, lying, dishonest moron. LMAO. You have quite a record.

Congress critters themselves have said the bills are too long and cumbersome and they don't read them.

Maybe we could create a forum for congress critters who whine about having to do the job we pay them to do?

Maybe we could create a forum for congress critters who whine about having to do the job we pay them to do?
How anyone can apologize and/or rationalize an excuse for that is beyond me.

We could call it 'Critters Crying Corner'. :lol:

What lie? Moron. Pathetic, whiney, ADD-afflicted, paranoid, narcissistic, lying, dishonest moron. LMAO. You have quite a record.

YOU asked a question that is dishonest on its face. Your attempts to label your dishonesty something else is pathetic.

No Sigh...it was a question that pointed to the dishonesty of the person asked...funny that you should dishonestly dwell on me though instead and once AGAIN I am getting bored with you so please feel free to get in the last word...AGAIN...have a good day.
YOUR pathetic attempt to relabel your dishonesty is cringeworthy at this point. And, you are dishonest again - the poster did not ask a question.

Liar.

Dishonest posters can't help themselves.
You called me a liar accusing me of being dishonest suggesting I claimed the poster asked a question...show where I did or grow up and admit your mistake.

It appears that the "record" you are trying to play is your own...:razz:

No Sigh...it was a question that pointed to the dishonesty of the person asked...funny that you should dishonestly dwell on me though instead and once AGAIN I am getting bored with you so please feel free to get in the last word...AGAIN...have a good day.
YOUR pathetic attempt to relabel your dishonesty is cringeworthy at this point. And, you are dishonest again - the poster did not ask a question.

Liar.

You called me a liar accusing me of being dishonest suggesting I claimed the poster asked a question...show where I did or grow up and admit your mistake.

I can start a thread of your record in those other areas I mentioned. I have no problem doing so as I know where each example of your issues is.

But to shut you up on just ONE thing you may have gotten right, you did not say that; I was mistaken. You're right. Point for you.

However, YOU still have a problem with dishonesty. YOU have a problem with confusing a speculation with a claim, then later lying that a poster made such a claim. YOU have a problem with trying to justify your dishonesty. Dishonesty doesn't get much more deep than that.

Or maybe you really are just that stupid. It's hard to tell when dealing with the insane.

Last edited:

Liar.

I can start a thread of your record in those other areas I mentioned. I have no problem doing so as I know where each example of your issues is.

But to shut you up on just ONE thing you may have gotten right, you did not say that; I was mistaken. You're right. Point for you.

However, YOU still have a problem with dishonesty. YOU have a problem with confusing a speculation with a claim, then later lying that a poster made such a claim. YOU have a problem with trying to justify your dishonesty. Dishonesty doesn't get much more deep than that.

Or maybe you really are just that stupid. It's hard to tell when dealing with the insane.

Thank you...now that wasn't so hard, was it?

So, do tell us more about your brain dysfunction which allows you to call a speculation by another poster a claim? This seems to be the basis for your pathetic rationalization of your dishonesty. So, most should be fascinated to see your take on how a claim and a speculation are the same.

(And, let's note that obviously your previous whine was insincere as you can't be bothered to comment on it any longer once it is in the appropriate forum: http://www.usmessageboard.com/echo-zulus-rep-fest-zone/91973-compliation-of-huh-s-rep-whines.html#post1628609)

So, do tell us more about your brain dysfunction which allows you to call a speculation by another poster a claim? This seems to be the basis for your pathetic rationalization of your dishonesty. So, most should be fascinated to see your take on how a claim and a speculation are the same.

(And, let's note that obviously your previous whine was insincere as you can't be bothered to comment on it any longer once it is in the appropriate forum: http://www.usmessageboard.com/echo-zulus-rep-fest-zone/91973-compliation-of-huh-s-rep-whines.html#post1628609)

ROFLMAO...what are you whining about now...I didn't address a thread that I wasn't aware of?

Hmmm...you accused me of paranoia because I commented that you had an obsession regarding me and now you started a thread about me to prove my suspicion...too funny...I would think that at nearly a hundred posts per day you would get better at this...keep practicing.

Forum List

Back