That's ONE Test hillary Will NEVER Agree to Take

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Benghazi victim's dad dares Clinton to lie detector test | Fox News

Benghazi victim's dad dares Clinton to lie detector test

"The father of one of the men killed in the 2012 Benghazi attacks has dared Hillary Clinton to a lie detector test.

Charles Wood, a retired administration law judge and father to former Navy Seal Tyrone Woods, said Wednesday the former Secretary of State told him that a YouTube video was the cause of the attacks, but now denies it.

"I would love to sit down with Hillary Clinton, if she'd agree to do it as well, you know at the same table by the same operator and have a lie detector test," Wood told One America News Network."

Hillary basically has called Woods and the other family members who claim Hillary told them all the Benghazi attack was over a video a 'liar'. I think it would only be fair, in such a case as this, for Hillary to PROVE IT. Shouldn't be a problem to do so is she is telling the truth, right?!

NEVER EVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

If they strapped that woman to a 'lie detector' it would burst into flames...

You mean there are still rubes out there who don't understand that polygraph results are complete fiction?

But then, polygraphs are favorite tools of authoritarians, so authoritarians will support their use.

You mean there are still rubes out there who don't understand that polygraph results are complete fiction?

But then, polygraphs are favorite tools of authoritarians, so authoritarians will support their use.
There are ways to beat it...but you are giving Hillary WAY too much credit. Remember, this is the person who couldn't figure out how to work 2 e-mail accounts on 1 phone and someone whose own staff called 'technology challenged' and 'often confused'. :p

She is a professional lair, I have no doubts she would fool a lie detector. Even much lower level criminals are able to do it.

Benghazi victim's dad dares Clinton to lie detector test | Fox News

Benghazi victim's dad dares Clinton to lie detector test

"The father of one of the men killed in the 2012 Benghazi attacks has dared Hillary Clinton to a lie detector test.

Charles Wood, a retired administration law judge and father to former Navy Seal Tyrone Woods, said Wednesday the former Secretary of State told him that a YouTube video was the cause of the attacks, but now denies it.

"I would love to sit down with Hillary Clinton, if she'd agree to do it as well, you know at the same table by the same operator and have a lie detector test," Wood told One America News Network."

Hillary basically has called Woods and the other family members who claim Hillary told them all the Benghazi attack was over a video a 'liar'. I think it would only be fair, in such a case as this, for Hillary to PROVE IT. Shouldn't be a problem to do so is she is telling the truth, right?!

NEVER EVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

If they strapped that woman to a 'lie detector' it would burst into flames...
That could be a fun precedent. All Presidential candidates too.

why have polygraphs then? What's the point is what you're asking. Yeah why? You don't think they've ever been useful?

why have polygraphs then? What's the point is what you're asking. Yeah why? You don't think they've ever been useful?

You could rig them with a button that makes the needle go berserk. Some might think they are busted and start spilling stuff and/or it might just be funny to F* with these jackasses to see them start panicking, flipping out, etc... :p

Of course she lied. That was the official party line Valerie & Co. cobbled together to keep Barry's fat out of the fire just weeks before the election. Hillary already knew the truth as evidence her own email to Chelsea and one to the Egyptian PM saying the attack had nothing to do with the video, that it was a planned attack and not a protest.

They're useful because the authoritarians can point to some bullshit squiggles and say "See! We know you're lying, so you may as well confess!".

They're useful because the authoritarians can point to some bullshit squiggles and say "See! We know you're lying, so you may as well confess!".

Actually I think he'd just like to get her in the same room for a few minutes.

Forum List

Back