The 1 Lone Biden Supporter At Trump Rally Arrested & Removed

No more than the attempted Biden speeches. They make everyone in every party cringe, but what can you do when a resident steals an election.
YOu're obviously mentally ill. I hope you get the help you need. In the meantime, you're on ignore.

One lone Biden-supporting moron......... showed up in a Biden shirt and began causing trouble...
The Lone Biden Supporter, like all you criminal douche bags, attempted to stop / disrupt free, legal speech by breaking laws... ....and was appropriately arrested and dragged off to jail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I couldn't determine in the very brief Breitbart piece the good poster 'easyt65' used as his sourcing for this thread just exactly what this moke did......other than wear a Biden T-shirt. Was there more?

???????

Coming from someone who supported Facebook and Twitter banning Trump, you would be funny if you weren't so fucking stupid and hypocritical.

Ain't no free speech at Facebook, ain't no free speech at a Trump rally. Got a little taste of your own medicine today. BANNED.

Fuck off.

I fully support their right to kick this guy out, but you all that whined for weeks every time someone is banned from FB or Twitter are just showing your hypocrisy.

See, that is the difference between you and I, I am consistent no matter which party is involved

He said he was there to pick up 2000 blank voter ballots.... next thing you know he's receiving DNA specimens from several convicts in the county lockup...

17e09b53846cd594189d9a1858f31ba9.jpg

Life as an idiot must be hoot....

I couldn't determine in the very brief Breitbart piece the good poster 'easyt65' used as his sourcing for this thread just exactly what this moke did......other than wear a Biden T-shirt.

Was there more?

It's a publicity stunt.
Are we sure it wasn't a 'trump plant' and a set up.

Everything always seems to be a set up to you clowns.

LLLOOOOLOLL.................... Set Up.
Undercover Proud boy or oath keeper and maybe even antifa or KKK.
Who knows.

I couldn't determine in the very brief Breitbart piece the good poster 'easyt65' used as his sourcing for this thread just exactly what this moke did......other than wear a Biden T-shirt.

Was there more?

Then you obviously can't read.

It says on the fucking page DISRUPTED THE RALLY. No, a stupid fucking liberal has no right to disrupt a rally paid for by republicans. So fuck off.

God damn fucking liberals can't fucking read. No wonder you fucks need republicans to dumb down the fucking tests so your stupid ass kids can pass.

Are we sure it wasn't a 'trump plant' and a set up.

Everything always seems to be a set up to you clowns.

LLLOOOOLOLL.................... Set Up.
Undercover Proud boy or oath keeper and maybe even antifa or KKK.
Who knows.

You have any proof that it was? You make the claim, you back it up.

Too bad they didn't arrest the Biden supporters who led the riot on Jan 6 last year.
There it is ^^^^^^^^^

Has to be someone else that is at blame.
Man up and accept the illegal actions on J6 by the trump cult.

Well, the snowflakes had to protect the head snowflake.

How many men did it take to corral that one woman again?
Snowflakes? Hell you people are the ones comparing an unarmed guy in a Viking hat, and beaver pelts with a painted face to Pearl Harbor....hahahahaha!

Look up Snowflake in the dictionary and a picture of you would appear....

Forum List

Back