The 1 Lone Biden Supporter At Trump Rally Arrested & Removed

One lone Biden-supporting moron, obviously representing the millions of voters who voted for Biden last election, showed up in a Biden shirt and began causing trouble...

At which point local police arrested his ass and drug him off to jail.

Bwuhahahaha....

Perhaps it's because everything Biden has touched has failed and hurt Americans and this country that the police had no patience with this disruptive Biden-supporting lemming.

:p
Must have been a serious threat.

Yet it's your people who are responsible for the vast majority of political (and other) violence.

Being a leftist is a risk factor for being a terrorist.

you have no earthly clue who my people are. All you know is Dem Vs Repub. In your tiny little fucked up world that is all that exist.

Sucks to be you

you have no earthly clue who my people are. All you know is Dem Vs Repub. In your tiny little fucked up world that is all that exist.

Sucks to be you
Actually it sucks to be somebody so obtuse and simpleminded that a comment about taking 61 days to
make a comeback reply to some comment you made (which is never identified or explained)
is something you've pursued a number of times now...as if it is so clever it deserves it's own running
thread of thought, so to speak.

That's the stunning part. That you've invested your thought into a pathetic 61 days meme.
God help you.

Actually it sucks to be somebody so obtuse and simpleminded that a comment about taking 61 days to
make a comeback reply to some comment you made (which is never identified or explained)
is something you've pursued a number of times now...as if it is so clever it deserves it's own running
thread of thought, so to speak.

That's the stunning part. That you've invested your thought into a pathetic 61 days meme.
God help you.

Sorry that math was too compilated for you, but that is how old my comment was that you felt the undeniable need to reply to.

Also, I have posted no memes, are you stoned or something?

A typo is transposed letters, idiot. That shit you posted was a moron's post especially when you are attacking the mental abilities of another poster. Your glass house was just demolished. LMAO

Whatever helps you sleep at night my little buddy is good by me. That you have to claim victory over something like this says much about you, but hey it takes all kinds to make the world go round

Whatever helps you sleep at night my little buddy is good by me. That you have to claim victory over something like this says much about you, but hey it takes all kinds to make the world go round

Oh, poor widdle gator.......your pathetic attempts to distance yourself from your fellow progressive loons are a failure.

Fuck off you stolen valor piece of shit.

Why the fuck would you expend all the time and effort to attend a rally that you know you're going to get thrown out of, without so much as a chuckle?
To get articles like the OP written about you, which gives him huge street cred among his fellow looneybin leftists. He probably frames this shit and hangs it on the walls of his elderly mother's basement.

Only if you accept the illegal actions of THOUSANDS of progressives during the BLM riots.
Yup, totally wrong to RIOT the way the protesters did in many cities. and justifiably many have been arrested.

Your turn.

Sorry that math was too compilated for you, but that is how old my comment was that you felt the undeniable need to reply to.
And not to jumble things up in your mind but if you look at post #68 you'll see I made my comment
this morning at 9:33 approximately, you fucking moron!

So regardless of when you made your worthless comment, my comment was made today!
Wow!

How amazing is that? Isn't time weird?

Also, I have posted no memes, are you stoned or something?
Do you know what a meme is? You should go look it up. It is a thematic series of comments or
images all based around a central idea...like why did it take you 61 one days to respond to my
post....duh.

Well it didn't take me 61 days to respond. I responded immediately the first thing this morning when I first
saw your remarkably stupid comment. And the content was still fresh enough to support a current reply.
Imagine that, Socrates.

How does it feel to be so egocentric and fucking stupid that you think my post was somehow dependent
on when you first made your post?

How fucking stupid and presumptive is that? I mean it's mind boggling! Truly!
If you had taken two seconds to see when I first posted my comment you would have noticed, hopefully,
that my comment was made fresh this morning...which in no way means I waited 61 whole days to
spring my crushing reply on you.

It merely meant today was the very first time I saw your pitiful post.
you responded to a post that was 61 days old.

What was the point of a snarky reply 61 days later if not because you just thought of it?
I just this morning saw it for the first time, asshole! Is the concept of time too difficult for you to
master?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back