🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 12-Steps of Avoiding LGBT Blackmail & Career Destruction

Silhouette is not particularly religious, by his own admission, so don't worry about it.

He doesn't believe the stuff above.

Some people will destroy anything to support their biases.

Correct. I'm not religious. I just see the logic in the Bible in places like Jude 1. It makes sense that if the construct is assembled man/woman as a sort of classroom, used more or less fixed roles within a given culture remains reliable, the classroom's facility to teach is enhanced. When you blend down those roles with homosexuality, the lessons fall apart and nothing is learned.

You have to accept that we are here to learn for any of it to make sense. It does make sense to christians. So on that point we agree. I really think christianity closer to catholicism is hitting the mark. Catholics know they are sinners and are striving to better themselves. They strive to include anyone in their church in the same boat of striving. Their charity programs are second to none. "Born agains" and these types of chrisitans who go around arrogantly pronouncing they are "saved" so they are perineally off the hook are in worse spiritual shape than those in Sodom IMHO. So I can understand your frustration.

Just when you're bashing "christians" remember there are many types of them. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and don't assume that if you're a christian and a homosexual, that means homosexuality is embraced by the church. It isn't and should never be; for very sound reasons.. Are you accepted by the [catholic or like] church? Yes of course! It's there for sinners like you. That's the only reason it exists, to welcome those that have gone astray. That doesn't mean you redact the doctrines so those gone astray have no work for improvement..!

Silhouette is not particularly religious, by his own admission, so don't worry about it.

He doesn't believe the stuff above.

Some people will destroy anything to support their biases.

Correct. I'm not religious. I just see the logic in the Bible in places like Jude 1. It makes sense that if the construct is assembled man/woman as a sort of classroom, used more or less fixed roles within a given culture remains reliable, the classroom's facility to teach is enhanced. When you blend down those roles with homosexuality, the lessons fall apart and nothing is learned.

You have to accept that we are here to learn for any of it to make sense. It does make sense to christians. So on that point we agree. I really think christianity closer to catholicism is hitting the mark. Catholics know they are sinners and are striving to better themselves. They strive to include anyone in their church in the same boat of striving. Their charity programs are second to none. "Born agains" and these types of chrisitans who go around arrogantly pronouncing they are "saved" so they are perineally off the hook are in worse spiritual shape than those in Sodom IMHO. So I can understand your frustration.

Just when you're bashing "christians" remember there are many types of them. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and don't assume that if you're a christian and a homosexual, that means homosexuality is embraced by the church. It isn't and should never be; for very sound reasons.. Are you accepted by the [catholic or like] church? Yes of course! It's there for sinners like you. That's the only reason it exists, to welcome those that have gone astray. That doesn't mean you redact the doctrines so those gone astray have no work for improvement..!
Okay Sil I am Christian myself. And the Catholic church was where I was raised. There are some fundamental flaws with the Catholic church but then again there are with all churches.

That being said it's poor interpretation to think the bible never mentions homosexuality.. it doesn't. Your twisting of Jude is irrelevant. It referenced Sodom, not homosexuals. And once again Sodom's son was not homosexuality.

I see you skipped where I had said that before.

The sin of Sodom was the violation of the laws of hospitality.

The Bible has no standing in SCOTUS.

indeed.

Translated, the men banging at Lot's door demanding to rape his male guests..who were turned away... was the "sin" and lesson of Sodom eh? Lot should've been more accomodating?

How's that for a new redaction of the New Testament America? You see what's coming in a generation or two. You won't even recognize a church by the time the LGBT cult gets done gutting the Bible...

indeed.

Translated, the men banging at Lot's door demanding to rape his male guests..who were turned away... was the "sin" and lesson of Sodom eh? Lot should've been more accomodating?
You don't follow language very well. They were inhospitable. Do you consider gang rape hospitality?

Nobody said anything about accommodation. For somebody so against anal sex you sure do pull some nonsense out of your ass.

How's that for a new redaction of the New Testament America? You see what's coming in a generation or two. You won't even recognize a church by the time the LGBT cult gets done gutting the Bible...

Don't need to gut the bible as I have said repeatedly there is nothing in it condemning homosexuality. Condemning the gang rape of angels perhaps butthatisn't the same thing.

Last edited:
I know another few ways to avoid conflicts and disputes related to LGBT rights.
1) It is necessary to gather all the members of sexual minorities
2) Immerse them on ships
3) Send to a distant and secluded warm island and leave them there to live in their own little world in themselves
The only negative - we will be without designers and stylists

2) Immerse them on ships
3) Send to a distant and secluded warm island and leave them there to live in their own little world in themselves
Sorry, you'restuck with us kiddo. ;)

2) Immerse them on ships

Yes, we are also stuck with thieves, liars and con men. Your point?

indeed.

hey sillywet if you're going to use the done to death Sodom ploy get the facts straight (pun intended)
the "visitors" were neither male or female they were angles and all angles are by design asexual..

a·sex·u·al [ey-sek-shoo-uhl] Show IPA
adjective
Biology .
a.
having no sex or sexual organs.
b.
independent of sexual processes, especially not involving the union of male and female germ cells.
free from or unaffected by sexuality: an asexual friendship.

hey sillywet if you're going to use the done to death Sodom ploy get the facts straight (pun intended)
the "visitors" were neither male or female they were angles and all angles are by design asexual..

adjective
Biology .
a.
b.
independent of sexual processes, especially not involving the union of male and female germ cells.

The gays of Sodom took them for males:

Genesis 19

1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him..

adjective
Biology .
a.
b.

Genesis 19

1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

so your going to do the ignorance ploy instead of owning up to your ignorance..

btw there is nothing in those passages that suggests the men of Sodom were were gay.
the word eunuch is not used .
that was the euphemism for gay during those times ...asshat.

Last edited:
In response to Political Torch's "Spam till you make it campaign" here at USMB... http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/366279-rick-perry-offered-12-step-recovery-program.html

Step 1-We admitted we were powerless over the Gay Agenda - that our own governance had become unmanageable

Step 2 - Came to believe that a baseless Lawsuit greater than ourselves could restore us to poverty

Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our moral code and our courage over to the care of Political Expediency as we were fooled via false polling data to believe this was "the real American thought trend"

Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of constituents from the false information in step 3

Step 5 - Confessed under this blackmail and torture to the church of LGBT, to ourselves and to the main stream media the exact nature of our "wrongs"

Step 6 - Were entirely readied to be deprogrammed as to these "defects of character"

Step 7 - Humbly asked LGBT not to remove our career if we caved in and did their bidding

Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had told our truth to, and became willing to spin the gay dogma to them all instead

Step 9 - Made direct spin to such people wherever possible, even knowing that to do so would injure them or others; particularly children

Step 10 - Continued to feel the pressure of the Gay Agenda and when we were "wrong" promptly "admitted it"

Step 11 - Sought through schools and pride parades to improve LGBT contact with children as we understood this is their end game, praying only that history books will leave us out of this for misusing our power to carry that out

Step 12 - Having had a "spiritual awakening" as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other soothsayers, and to not risk further blackmail in all our affairs

Stay wise readers. Stay courageous. Never give in.

It really only takes one step. Stop thinking other people's sex lives are any of your business.

Yeah, and start paying for other people's sex lives.......

adjective
Biology .
a.
b.

Genesis 19

The term were would be masculine even though the angels were asexual.

Please, Sil, you are showing off your ignorance about biblical matters now as well as you have been about marriage equality.

There is no veiled threat, and, Sil, take your intimidation elsewhere. It does not work.

2) Immerse them on ships

Yes, we are also stuck with thieves, liars and con men. Your point?

For all your crybaby antics about homosexuals yet nothing about thieves and conmen, people that actually cause harm to society verses just offend you.

I think you protest to much.

adjective
Biology .
a.
b.

Genesis 19

The men of Sodom wanted to gang rape the newcomers like modern jail and fraternities. And I just love how you ignore what I post when it proves you wrong.

The sin of Sodom was inhospitalaity. Rape is about the most inhospitable thing that can occur.

Forum List

Back