The 13 Most Ridiculously PC Moments on College Campuses in 2015

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Posted for mac, here is a strange example:

Warning: This article contains both pronouns and references to maracas.

3. A university study declared that we have to accept people who “identify as real vampires.” Look — we have to stop discriminating against people who think they are actual real vampires by thinking that that’s kind of weird — at least according to researchers from Idaho State University and College of the Canyons and the Center for Positive Sexuality in Los Angeles. After all, according to the researchers, “they are born with it, somewhat akin to sexual orientation.” Sorry, but if you think you are a vampire, I’m going to call you weird. Oh, and by “sorry,” I mean that I’m actually not at all.

Read more at: The 13 Most Ridiculously PC Moments on College Campuses in 2015 , by Katherine Timpf, National Review

You mortals just don't understand... :(

article-1291986417887-0c6e3af5000005dc-223033_304x365.jpg

This is right up the basement dwellers ally!

9. A student newspaper felt the need to clarify that it was not being transphobic by associating menstruation and tampons with “women.” The Daily Bruin, the student newspaper at the University of California–Los Angeles, included a disclaimer on one of its articles explaining that the author was not being transphobic by suggesting that tampons and periods are a “women” thing — because, after all, “not all individuals who menstruate identify as women and that not all individuals who identify as women menstruate.”

Read more at: The 13 Most Ridiculously PC Moments on College Campuses in 2015 , by Katherine Timpf, National Review

3. A university study declared that we have to accept people who “identify as real vampires.” Look — we have to stop discriminating against people who think they are actual real vampires by thinking that that’s kind of weird — at least according to researchers from Idaho State University and College of the Canyons and the Center for Positive Sexuality in Los Angeles. After all, according to the researchers, “they are born with it, somewhat akin to sexual orientation.” Sorry, but if you think you are a vampire, I’m going to call you weird. Oh, and by “sorry,” I mean that I’m actually not at all.

Love it!

You suffer from vampirephobia. You need to be reeducated

This is the liberal education system at it's best. They have the nerve to call people who doesn't go to college ignorant. Lol

Saying "American"really is kinda dumb us, but I can't think of anything else ringier, so... fuck South America. And definitely fuck Canada.

As for number 7, I hope whoever came up with the term "microaggression" dies earlier from a microaggression

As for number 7, I hope whoever came up with the term "microaggression" dies earlier from a microaggression

Right. Its off the fucking charts gay. The Yoga flap should be off that list though as some overly-whiny religious couple sued to have Yoga removed from gym class a couple years back. People can be so twaty.

Right. Its off the fucking charts gay. The Yoga flap should be off that list though as some overly-whiny religious couple sued to have Yoga removed from gym class a couple years back. People can be so twaty.

What the hell is wrong with yoga?

Not a damn thing, it is one of the reason I have an ass of a 20 year old despite being 35. lol. The plaintiffs claimed it was a promotion of Eastern religions in school and wanted it removed.

Sounds too much like yogurt!

I like both!!!!

Not a damn thing, it is one of the reason I have an ass of a 20 year old despite being 35. lol. The plaintiffs claimed it was a promotion of Eastern religions in school and wanted it removed.

H ha... and yes, that's just dumb. Jesus, get over it. Yoga is very beneficial, especially if you have stress and/or anxiety issues.

Oh, and I do hope you're a girl, because if you';re a guy and just told me about your ass, well....

:(

Forum List

Back