The 19

Youwerecreated

VIP Member
Nov 29, 2010
Please pray for the families of the 19 fire fighters lost in the Yarnell Az fire. We had a very moving experience last night here at Prescott Highschool. We had a memorial where I was amazed at the turn out and the football field and bleachers were filled.

We sang songs to God and for the grieving families and felt the presence of God it was amazing. I would just like people keep these young fire fighters and families in your prayers many of them left behind a spouse and children.

I was fortunate enough to meet # 20 they call him,the only survivor of his team of Hotshots. Heavy hearts yes, but it was like God lifted that and turned that grief back and allowed us to gather as one. We had different faiths,and even atheists in the crowd fully united for the families, truly was an amazing moment.

It was amazing to see a public school allow such a service.

Please pray for the families of the 19 fire fighters lost in the Yarnell Az fire. We had a very moving experience last night here at Prescott Highschool. We had a memorial where I was amazed at the turn out and the football field and bleachers were filled.

We sang songs to God and for the grieving families and felt the presence of God it was amazing. I would just like people keep these young fire fighters and families in your prayers many of them left behind a spouse and children.

I was fortunate enough to meet # 20 they call him,the only survivor of his team of Hotshots. Heavy hearts yes, but it was like God lifted that and turned that grief back and allowed us to gather as one. We had different faiths,and even atheists in the crowd fully united for the families, truly was an amazing moment.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Don't you know that our Creator is the one who kills the flesh of man?

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

You're not from the westboro baptist church are you ?

Deuteronomy 32

It's obvious you didn't read the scripture about God being the killer of all His people during this age. That's because He planned the deaths of all our flesh during this first age. After this age is over, we'll never know death again.

Deuteronomy 32

It's obvious you didn't read the scripture about God being the killer of all His people during this age. That's because He planned the deaths of all our flesh during this first age. After this age is over, we'll never know death again.

It's obvious you can't reason from the scriptures and take scripture out of context. God did use to judge and put to death the communities that were so sinful he couldn't let it go. He no longer does that sort of thing that was the purpose of Jesus's sacrifice. Judgement day is coming that is when he will put an end to all evil and put to death those deserving it.

It's obvious you can't reason from the scriptures and take scripture out of context. God did use to judge and put to death the communities that were so sinful he couldn't let it go. He no longer does that sort of thing that was the purpose of Jesus's sacrifice. Judgement day is coming that is when he will put an end to all evil and put to death those deserving it.

How sleazy that you use a tragedy to proselytize and to promote your lurid endtimes fantasies.

How sleazy that you use a tragedy to proselytize and to promote your lurid endtimes fantasies.

Sleazy ? the only one sleazy and doing as you say is you,you sick twisted individual. Hollie I mean it don't you ever quote me again.I will never respond to you again. My son and daughter lost four friends in this tragedy you sick pathetic Ideologue.

Take a hike ruggedtouch you phoney and fake.

Sleazy ? the only one sleazy and doing as you say is you,you sick twisted individual. Hollie I mean it don't you ever quote me again.I will never respond to you again. My son and daughter lost four friends in this tragedy you sick pathetic Ideologue.

Take a hike ruggedtouch you phoney and fake.
Such melodrama. I'm sure you don't like being called out for being an opportunistic extremist.

You can "quote" me on that.

Only Christian liars believe God changes. That's because they've never known who God is or what the prophecies are about.

It's the flesh of man (the wicked) that God kills, not the righteous spirit of a man (Christ) that lives forever.

Only sinners think the death of man's flesh is tragic. We saints know it's only an illusion that will never happen in the next age.

Only Christian liars believe God changes. That's because they've never known who God is or what the prophecies are about.

It's the flesh of man (the wicked) that God kills, not the righteous spirit of a man (Christ) that lives forever.

Are you saying God killed these fire fighters that had wives and children at home ?and many of them were Christian.

Last edited:

Only sinners think the death of man's flesh is tragic. We saints know it's only an illusion that will never happen in the next age.

What qualifies you to be a saint ?

Are you saying God killed these fire fighters that had wives and children at home ?and many of them were Christian.
Yes !!! God is the killer of all His people because He's the Creator of all things, not just some of it.

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Isaiah 45
7: I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the Lord, who do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Exodus 4:
10: But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either heretofore or since thou hast spoken to thy servant; but I am slow of speech and of tongue."
11: Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
12: Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
9: For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood forth.
10: The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nought; he frustrates the plans of the peoples.
11: The counsel of the LORD stands for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
12: Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!
13: The LORD looks down from heaven, he sees all the sons of men;
14: from where he sits enthroned he looks forth on all the inhabitants of the earth,
15: he who fashions the hearts of them all, and observes all their deeds.
16: A king is not saved by his great army; a warrior is not delivered by his great strength.
17: The war horse is a vain hope for victory, and by its great might it cannot save.

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:
7: that, though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction for ever,
8: but thou, O LORD, art on high for ever.

Psalm 94
7: and they say, "The LORD does not see; the God of Jacob does not perceive."
8: Understand, O dullest of the people! Fools, when will you be wise?
9: He who planted the ear, does he not hear? He who formed the eye, does he not see?
10: He who chastens the nations, does he not chastise? He who teaches men knowledge,
11: the LORD, knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath.

Our Creator created His servant (Christ) as His voice to be spoken from the flesh of all His prophets and saints.

I just happen to be His last saint to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ with. Once my flesh is killed, the "Last Day" of this age will soon happen exactly the way God had His prophets write about it.

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

The flesh of us saints die to it's desires of the world before our flesh perishes and goes back to the elements of the earth. The "born again" experience we witness is the moment we receive the knowledge of God to understand all things, but only as we testify to "Christ" in our native tongue as God supplies us the words in our minds (the mind of God).

There's no way possible for Christians to understand these things I just wrote. This shows you that I am a true saint of the Lord's.

If you don't believe in my testimonies, then you weren't chosen to be a believer of the gospel that all saints preached until we're killed.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

I already know how I will be killed. Only God's saints learn how we're killed so we don't have to be wondering these things while we're preaching the only gospel that exists, which is the voice of God.

Yes !!! God is the killer of all His people because He's the Creator of all things, not just some of it.

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Isaiah 45
7: I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the Lord, who do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Exodus 4:
10: But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either heretofore or since thou hast spoken to thy servant; but I am slow of speech and of tongue."
11: Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
12: Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
10: The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nought; he frustrates the plans of the peoples.
11: The counsel of the LORD stands for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
12: Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!
14: from where he sits enthroned he looks forth on all the inhabitants of the earth,
16: A king is not saved by his great army; a warrior is not delivered by his great strength.
17: The war horse is a vain hope for victory, and by its great might it cannot save.

Psalm 92
7: that, though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction for ever,

Psalm 94
9: He who planted the ear, does he not hear? He who formed the eye, does he not see?
10: He who chastens the nations, does he not chastise? He who teaches men knowledge,

This did not answer my question.

What was the purpose of the sacrifice of Jesus ?

Our Creator created His servant (Christ) as His voice to be spoken from the flesh of all His prophets and saints.

I just happen to be His last saint to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ with. Once my flesh is killed, the "Last Day" of this age will soon happen exactly the way God had His prophets write about it.

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

The flesh of us saints die to it's desires of the world before our flesh perishes and goes back to the elements of the earth. The "born again" experience we witness is the moment we receive the knowledge of God to understand all things, but only as we testify to "Christ" in our native tongue as God supplies us the words in our minds (the mind of God).

There's no way possible for Christians to understand these things I just wrote. This shows you that I am a true saint of the Lord's.

If you don't believe in my testimonies, then you weren't chosen to be a believer of the gospel that all saints preached until we're killed.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

I already know how I will be killed. Only God's saints learn how we're killed so we don't have to be wondering these things while we're preaching the only gospel that exists, which is the voice of God.

Sorry I just have my doubts but I won't dispute you being a saint that is up to you and the creator.

Amos 4

Isaiah 45

Deuteronomy 32

Exodus 4:

Psalm 33

Psalm 92

Psalm 94

Unbelieving sinners are blind to the answers we saints give them.

There was no purpose to the sacrifice of Jesus, the false god of Christianity, that the religious leaders of Rome produced in their new testament.

The first saint (the one who Christians think as their false god, Jesus) among thousands of us were used by God to testify to "Christ", our created existence. Because of our testimony of "Christ", we all get killed by unbelievers who reject our testimonies.

Revelation 6

When my flesh is killed, this will end the "1,000 year reign of Christ".

Amos 4

Isaiah 45

Deuteronomy 32

Exodus 4:

Psalm 33

Psalm 92

Psalm 94

Unbelieving sinners are blind to the answers we saints give them.

There was no purpose to the sacrifice of Jesus, the false god of Christianity, that the religious leaders of Rome produced in their new testament.

The first saint (the one who Christians think as their false god, Jesus) among thousands of us were used by God to testify to "Christ", our created existence. Because of our testimony of "Christ", we all get killed by unbelievers who reject our testimonies.

Revelation 6

When my flesh is killed, this will end the "1,000 year reign of Christ".

Oh boy this is getting easier and easier.

Isaiah 24

Isaiah 66

2 Peter 3

Revelation 21

Revelation 6

Sorry I just have my doubts but I won't dispute you being a saint that is up to you and the creator.

Your apology is accepted but I know how difficult it is for all my friends (believers of the gospel I preach) to believe in everything I speak for God. It's actually impossible to know what we saints know because our knowledge is invisible. This is why God has us write and speak in our own native language to help us understand who we are in Him.

"Christ" means God's thoughts without deception while "Lucifer" and the "beast" mean thoughts with deception that has deceived all God's people during this first age. God needed this contrast of thoughts to draw out His servant "Christ" from among the flesh of us prophets and saints so He could reveal Himself and His plan for the future.

We learn who we are, how He created us and how we'll live in the next age. We also learn what happened during this age and how He was able to call us out of His planned delusion and reveal Himself to us. It's amazing how He could do these things but it's even more amazing to learn how He created us and everything else within His mind.

Forum List

Back