The 1950s are coming back

Ah that mythical far off time when things were perfect and everyone who was not white and male knew to keep their place. The little boomers were princes of all creation and had a whole world of resources to plunder and we could all pollute to our hearts content. The Fonz could fix anything with a rap of his knuckles and Sheriff Taylor's worst crime problem was Earnest T. Bass.

Quit pining for a time that was only good on TV.

Look at this like-minded harmonious place called Los Angeles...before we begged Mexico to invade....where's all the trash lining the streets, the graffiti, the filthy street vendors, the homeless, the look of a thirdworld city? Look at those evil white folks ruining the place.
wilshire-ambassador-brown-derby.jpg

Right. The answer to gun violence to give guns to children. I can't believe that you have enough sense to breathe.

Apparently it was the answer. How many school shootings in the 50's?

Right, because there were kids lying in halls waiting to take out bad guys.

1. Not what he said.

2. Your inability to address his point, is clear to all of us. Will you admit that? Or try again?

I am not uneducated just because you cannot speak intelligently and honestly. Address these questions honestly with female adults with your feet on the ground, not with greeting-card sentiments or other such drivel. Speak openly. Why do you hide from women? Let's see what you have to offer. For example, how would you help mothers returning to society to achieve their professional goals?
Learn history, America was great because of mothers who stayed home and engineered a family, it’s realistic,, woman can’t survive on their own and we won’t be a massive police state for long. Not realistic to be walking these streets alone. Stay home survive

YOU couldn’t survive alone. Plenty of intelligent, capable women could.
You speak for all woman or just you!? Lol hahaha

Is it your intention to troll EVERY thread?
Don’t start they troll,, Respond intelligently.. if women could have survived on their own they would’ve been the pioneers they would’ve served in the front line of all the wars.. they only have a big mouth and police states.. time to put up or shut up! Or stay home make some babies

Dont you have a task in Boston you are supposed to be working on?

Learn history, America was great because of mothers who stayed home and engineered a family, it’s realistic,, woman can’t survive on their own and we won’t be a massive police state for long. Not realistic to be walking these streets alone. Stay home survive

YOU couldn’t survive alone. Plenty of intelligent, capable women could.
You speak for all woman or just you!? Lol hahaha

Is it your intention to troll EVERY thread?
Don’t start they troll,, Respond intelligently.. if women could have survived on their own they would’ve been the pioneers they would’ve served in the front line of all the wars.. they only have a big mouth and police states.. time to put up or shut up! Or stay home make some babies

Dont you have a task in Boston you are supposed to be working on?
We are currently shut down because of the virus we will resume operations as soon as possible

Right. The answer to gun violence to give guns to children. I can't believe that you have enough sense to breathe.

All I know is something changed. On the gun front all that changed is that they are much much more heavily restricted.

Lots of other things changed as well.

School_shooting_deaths_injuries_by_decade.png

Only one thing hasnt changed. Its like logic is something liberals are allergic to.

2nd.png

1. Not what he said.

2. Your inability to address his point, is clear to all of us. Will you admit that? Or try again?

Try again? I don't think that anything else would make it clearer than what has already been said, which is that giving guns to kids is incredibly stupid, and not worthy of discussion.

So what changed? The ever growing power of liberalism, that's what changed. The promotion of single-parent households really did the trick. When school shootings happened, the left asked me where my God was at now? To that I replied, I don't know, you took God out of school.

They got what they wanted. And we live with the chaos.

I'm wondering if you can serve your spam with eggs and cheese next time to make it a little more palatable.

1. Not what he said.

Try again? I don't think that anything else would make it clearer than what has already been said, which is that giving guns to kids is incredibly stupid, and not worthy of discussion.

Except that history shows that we did it, and it was not a problem. So, your logic is wrong.

So what changed? The ever growing power of liberalism, that's what changed. The promotion of single-parent households really did the trick. When school shootings happened, the left asked me where my God was at now? To that I replied, I don't know, you took God out of school.

They got what they wanted. And we live with the chaos.

Correct, but that's not the problem. The problem is that they want even more.

1. Not what he said.

Except that history shows that we did it, and it was not a problem. So, your logic is wrong.

I lived that history, and you are not old enough to have done so. If you were, then your situation is even worse, because you learned nothing in the last 70 years.

Forum List

Back