🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 1st and 2nd amendments had the same purpose

Congress shall make no law

President Trump isn't Congress and he isn't making any law.

The media can print, publish, air whatever they want, and we don't have to read, listen, or watch or answer any questions.

A free press, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly and a right to vote have ensured citizens a check on government overreach

Guns in private hands could never do that
The most spineless and uneducated in our society feel that guns are the only answer.
Hard to believe there are retards who think they could shoot it out with a modern armed forces

Today at his so called press confren
ce his lies never cease. he had the balls to declare that he had the largest electoral college victory since Ronald Reagan.
Its time this man has his head examined

Comrade Soros Soldier, who had a greater EC victory? What were the numbers? Certainly not Obozo, nor Bush.
Why do you bother to ask an ignorant question without looking uo the results.
ce his lies never cease. he had the balls to declare that he had the largest electoral college victory since Ronald Reagan.

Comrade Soros Soldier, who had a greater EC victory? What were the numbers? Certainly not Obozo, nor Bush.
You can start with George HW Bush who had over 400 electoral college votes. Trump is a pathetic liar

boooo hooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Or maybe he's just wrong.

Poor snowflakes, you just can't figure this out, can you?
Or maybe he is just a sick pathetic liar

No, that's not it.

The msm are sick pathetic liars, however. And so are the idiots who want to force them upon us.
I thought the government was evil

Now you have the evil media picking on the Trump government

You sound, well, brain washed. Reduce your consumption of radical left talking points immediately.
Please explain the flaw in my argument.

You have made no argument.

Trumpbot have no understand of the Constitution or it's purpose. They oppose free speech, they oppose a free press, and they oppose government in general.

They are clueless.

And you have presented no proof of contention.

You sound, well, brain washed. Reduce your consumption of radical left talking points immediately.

The only people proving themselves a threat to free speech are on the left...

1iwu80.gif
I am talking about freedom of the press not freedom of speech.

But it is not right for anyone to suppress speech or the press.

You make my point
The press is free to report anything they want. The President is also free to call them out on their lies, hypocrisy and distortions

Trumpbot have no understand of the Constitution or it's purpose. They oppose free speech, they oppose a free press, and they oppose government in general.

They are clueless.
You are quite the fool, aren't you? The President has not taken away anyone's freedom of speech or press, not did he give up his own. Jim Acosta is not in jail, CNN has not been seized by the government, Stop exaggerating and bending definitions to suit your rhetoric.
People might respect your opinion if you tried some intellectual honesty.

When you make a rational argument then we can discuss. Your OP is bonkers :cuckoo: Look president Trump is not trying to take away the 1st amendment and furthermore has no power to do so.

You libs can't seem to make up your mind. First you say Trump is a blithering idiot, then you say he's an evil genius so brilliant he's destroying your entire world, so which is it?

When you make a rational argument then we can discuss. Your OP is bonkers :cuckoo: Look president Trump is not trying to take away the 1st amendment and furthermore has no power to do so.

You libs can't seem to make up your mind. First you say Trump is a blithering idiot, then you say he's an evil genius so brilliant he's destroying your entire world, so which is it?

You can start with George HW Bush who had over 400 electoral college votes. Trump is a pathetic liar
Trump is a pathetic liar and the guy who thought there were 58 states was just tired from the campaign trail. HACK!

A free press, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly and a right to vote have ensured citizens a check on government overreach

The most spineless and uneducated in our society feel that guns are the only answer.

Citizens militias could not even win the Revolutionary war

Against today's army they would be obliterated
Not likely... The Army has sworn to uphold the Constitution. The owe no allegiance to the Democrat Party.

They are clueless.

Lets score your post...lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, irony.

Citizens militias could not even win the Revolutionary war

Against today's army they would be obliterated
Not likely... The Army has sworn to uphold the Constitution. The owe no allegiance to the Democrat Party.

You assume gun nuts would be in the right by taking up arms against their country. Any sympathy from our armed forces would be gone the first time a gun nut shoots one of their buddies

The 1st and 2nd amendments had the same purpose: protections against a tyrannical government.
Donald Trump is trying to take away the 1st amendment.
Most Trump supporters are sticklers on the 2nd amendment.
If you are a true believer in the constitution you should protect the 1st amendment as much as the 2nd amendment.

In today's world the 1st amendment is a realistic tool against a tyrannical government.
I do not feel owning all the guns in the world will protect you from an oppressive government today. Our government has many more weapons than guns.

how is he trying to take away the 1st amendment? Has he silenced any reporter from saying whatever they want to the people via their media? He spent a whole hour taking questions from them during his press conference.

Telling someone what they don't want to hear or can't comprehend is not squashing 1st amendment rights.

The progressive left, on the other hand, is far more selective about what 1st amendment rights they choose to support:

Florist discriminated against same-sex couple - CNN.com

In addition to first amendment protections, Stutzman argued that no real harm came from her refusal because other florists were available and willing to serve the couple.
The judges rejected both claims. They sided with Ingersoll and Freed's argument that their case was about more than access to flowers, just as civil rights cases of the 1960s were about more than access to sandwiches.

The 1st and 2nd amendments had the same purpose: protections against a tyrannical government.
If you are a true believer in the constitution you should protect the 1st amendment as much as the 2nd amendment.

In today's world the 1st amendment is a realistic tool against a tyrannical government.
I do not feel owning all the guns in the world will protect you from an oppressive government today. Our government has many more weapons than guns.

What? Since you don't give any examples, just vague the sky is falling warnings I'm struggling to see what you are talking about.

it's called the "thrown spaghetti" method of complaining. They complain about everything, even contradictory concepts, and see what "sticks to the wall"

Do you think the 1st amendment is as important as the 2nd amendment. I am sure your answer is yes.
Trump is trying undermine the freedom of the press.

Pretty simple.
You have failed to make the case. You apparently believe only the press is free to criticize. That's stupid beyond belief.

boooo hooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Or maybe he's just wrong.

Poor snowflakes, you just can't figure this out, can you?
Or maybe he is just a sick pathetic liar

No, that's not it.

The msm are sick pathetic liars, however. And so are the idiots who want to force them upon us.
In the meantime Trumps latest pick for National security advisor turned the job down, and his secretary of defense may soon resign because Trump is crazy. Be proud of this clusterfuck
What are your sources? Your asshole won't do.

how is he trying to take away the 1st amendment? Has he silenced any reporter from saying whatever they want to the people via their media? He spent a whole hour taking questions from them during his press conference.

Telling someone what they don't want to hear or can't comprehend is not squashing 1st amendment rights.

The progressive left, on the other hand, is far more selective about what 1st amendment rights they choose to support:

In addition to first amendment protections, Stutzman argued that no real harm came from her refusal because other florists were available and willing to serve the couple.
The judges rejected both claims. They sided with Ingersoll and Freed's argument that their case was about more than access to flowers, just as civil rights cases of the 1960s were about more than access to sandwiches.

Trump is not trying to take away the first amendment....he is trying to delegitimize it with the American public
Don't trust what the press is saying about me.....Fake news, fake news, fake news
The press hates me....that is why you hear bad things about me

A free press is the biggest challenge to Trumps agenda. Get the American public to not trust what is being said is the easiest way for Trump to do what he wants without media oversight

Trump is not trying to take away the first amendment....he is trying to delegitimize it with the American public
Don't trust what the press is saying about me.....Fake news, fake news, fake news

A free press is the biggest challenge to Trumps agenda. Get the American public to not trust what is being said is the easiest way for Trump to do what he wants without media oversight

A press linked to the Democratic Party ala "The Human Centipede" cannot be defined as "free press" even in your wildest of delusions.

maxresdefault.jpg

The actions of most of the press, and their blatant partisanship is to blame for it, not Trump. People have been saying this for the past two decades, or longer. All Trump did was show it to the less politically astute people out there.

The press mostly DOES hate him, at least the ones that are merely Democrats with bylines.

A free, independent press is actually the greatest threat to progressives, who have shown recently they cannot deal with opinions outside of their comfort zone. Some classic liberals, like Maher understand this (even if he is a fucking asshole, he's a principled asshole), but the rest of the progressive umbrella is all about suppression of speech and ideas they disagree with.

A press linked to the Democratic Party ala "The Human Centipede" cannot be defined as "free press" even in your wildest of delusions.

I disagree. It is still a free press and an independent press. What it isn't is a NEUTRAL press, despite it's claims to the contrary. It's free of the government and independent of it, but it is 100% committed to one side of the political argument.

Forum List

Back