Zone1 the 2 fallacies in saying : All Scripture is inspired by God not sinful men

Okay.. you want to beat the other guy.
Llisten, assshole the first 'beat' is intransitive and the second is transitive.
So it CAN"T be taken that way

IF I say "I smell" and "I smell a rose" the second sentence DOES NOT/ CAN NOT mean that in smelling a rose I too smell

And WHAT WAS "SCRIPTURE" when Peter spoke those words? The OT which so many no longer concern themselves with?

Who doesn't concern themselves with the Old Testament?

In your journey did you ever go to Sunday school or Bible study?

Llisten, assshole the first 'beat' is intransitive and the second is transitive.
So it CAN"T be taken that way

IF I say "I smell" and "I smell a rose" the second sentence DOES NOT/ CAN NOT mean that in smelling a rose I too smell

Well, I guess you win again.

So what? The Bible is filled with contradictions and dramatic changes in theology.
No it is not.

66 books written by 40 authors over a span of 2500 years and they agree perfectly. No change in theology whatsoever. No contradictions...

Someone who doesn't understand what they are reading or parroting another person who is just as clueless says what you have said.
There are some paradoxical statements...but the nature of the writing makes it fantastic not contradictory. No one today can write anything near the same level of complexity as scripture is. Even most of the modern religious books are usually error prone...and scripture is not.

You really need to actually know scripture before you attack it. There's a reason why people don't like scripture....because when the realization manifests that it's true then they are in trouble....and they would do anything for it not to be. That's all there is to it.
And where yes, a lot of people play games with interpretation of scripture to advance some personal political cause that the scriptures never addressed....that is no different from what you are saying now.

The Bible stands as it is without help from me. It's stood the test of time and is still the most read and published book over the past 5700 years. Your denials will be forgotten tomorrow...the Bible will never be forgotten.

So what? The Bible is filled with contradictions and dramatic changes in theology.
The Bible is progressive revelation over the course of 1000 years. Neither charge makes sense until the revelation is completed
People like you come up with answers of their own before Revelation ( as most people understandably do) but you seem to think the BIble affirms things just becauise it reports them and that is STUPID OF YOU. When your read in the paper the report of a lie do you say "Oh, why are the reporting the lie?" --- because to be truthful they must. THen you say "well these people here believed a false thing and the BIble reports it so the BIble must believe tit!!" NO,the opposite, it is to give proof of the errors that it is fighting against.

So you are a living example of why you are wrong.

One of those folks who seriously feels their own inferiority and forever goes for the joke,. "Please love me,Please say I am clever"
and you are the same guy trashing Euclid. I will let that stand for you to defend

66 books written by 40 authors over a span of 2500 years and they agree perfectly. No change in theology whatsoever. No contradictions...

they spent the entire 4th century writing that book, the n t - to be as you attempt to portray ... without an appendix to any document used or any document preserved by them as their source and no original documents in existence that were ever written on the subject ... mysteriously not available.

the 4th century christian bible is not only a fictitious document it has no bearing on the true events of the 1st century ... the repudiation of judaism by jesus their false commandments, heredity idolatry - as rather for jesus the heavenly religion of antiquity or simply the golden rule as the pathway to heaven - to sin no more.

they spent the entire 4th century writing that book, the n t - to be as you attempt to portray ... without an appendix to any document used or any document preserved by them as their source and no original documents in existence that were ever written on the subject ... mysteriously not available.

the 4th century christian bible is not only a fictitious document it has no bearing on the true events of the 1st century ... the repudiation of judaism by jesus their false commandments, heredity idolatry - as rather for jesus the heavenly religion of antiquity or simply the golden rule as the pathway to heaven - to sin no more.
You made a fool of ;yourselg by your now habitual over-reach. You won't trick me into defending what you attack ,a ploy you use all the time but many see through,.

But you are stupid as sht because I've taught that very Bible the Vulgate along with the Vetus Latina and you could not be more wrong.
To attack that particular Bible you have to more attack the Jewish OT and with LXX, Aquila, Symmachus, and Theodotion ready to hand you would make a coplete fool of yourself. but you are a complete fool. Any (even atheist) historian on here sees what a stupid position you've taken

{ Plus the Peshitta, Aramaic Targums, etc...the provenance of no book in history is as securely founded ]

No it is not.

Someone who doesn't understand what they are reading or parroting another person who is just as clueless says what you have said.
There are some paradoxical statements...but the nature of the writing makes it fantastic not contradictory. No one today can write anything near the same level of complexity as scripture is. Even most of the modern religious books are usually error prone...and scripture is not.

You really need to actually know scripture before you attack it. There's a reason why people don't like scripture....because when the realization manifests that it's true then they are in trouble....and they would do anything for it not to be. That's all there is to it.
And where yes, a lot of people play games with interpretation of scripture to advance some personal political cause that the scriptures never addressed....that is no different from what you are saying now.

The Bible stands as it is without help from me. It's stood the test of time and is still the most read and published book over the past 5700 years. Your denials will be forgotten tomorrow...the Bible will never be forgotten.

There's lots of contradictions, errors of geography and anachronisms.

The Bible hasn't been published over the past 5700 years.

Contradictions in the Bible.

Exodus 32:14 says "the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do" VS. Numbers 23:19 says God does not repent. >>
Matthew 7:21 Jesus says not everyone that calls the name of the Lord shall be saved VS. Acts 2:21 Paul says whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.>>
Matthew 15:4 Jesus says, "Honour thy father and mother..." VS. Luke 14:26 Jesus says, "If any man come to me, and hate not his father and mother...he cannot be my disciple.">>
Matthew 26:27-28 - "...Drink ye all of it, For this is my blood..." vs. Deuteronomy 12:16 - "Ye shall not eat the blood." Symbolically disobeying god. Jesus being the sacrifice and thou shalt not drink the blood of the sacrifice.>>
Mark 15:25 Jesus was crucified at the third hour VS. John 19:14-15 says the sixth hour.>>
Mark 15:40 says Mary was afar off beholding the crucifixion VS. John 19:25 says she stood at the cross.>>

Abraham is portrayed as having camels, yet camels were not domesticated until a thousand years later4. He is said to come from “Ur of the Chaldees”, yet the city of Ur was in southern Mesopotamia and the Chaldeans did not occupy the region until about 1000 BC.

Contradictions in the Bible.

Exodus 32:14 says "the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do" VS. Numbers 23:19 says God does not repent. >>
Matthew 7:21 Jesus says not everyone that calls the name of the Lord shall be saved VS. Acts 2:21 Paul says whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.>>
Matthew 15:4 Jesus says, "Honour thy father and mother..." VS. Luke 14:26 Jesus says, "If any man come to me, and hate not his father and mother...he cannot be my disciple.">>
Matthew 26:27-28 - "...Drink ye all of it, For this is my blood..." vs. Deuteronomy 12:16 - "Ye shall not eat the blood." Symbolically disobeying god. Jesus being the sacrifice and thou shalt not drink the blood of the sacrifice.>>
Mark 15:25 Jesus was crucified at the third hour VS. John 19:14-15 says the sixth hour.>>
Mark 15:40 says Mary was afar off beholding the crucifixion VS. John 19:25 says she stood at the cross.>>
Ex 32:14 is an example of why your are on the wrong track. In our language that is 'repent' but God's ways are not our ways.
HEnce the theory every Bible student knows (except you)
SYNKATABASIS

“It says, ‘I will go down and see whether or not they are committing what the cry reaching me suggests.’ What is meant by the expression in all its synkatabasis [considerateness]? ‘I will go down,’ it says, ‘and see’. Does the God of all things shift from place to place? Hardly. It does not mean that; instead, as I have often said, he wants to teach us by the concreteness (pachutes) of the expression that there is need for great akribeia [precision], and that sinners are not condemned by hearsay nor sentences delivered without evidence.”

Hom. XXIV in Gen (PG 54; 414B), CHRYSOSTOM

ANd since Scripture is Progressive Revelation over the course of 1000 years, you need only look at the development of understanding that you seem to think must have been all at once or not at all :)

So, here we go
Again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, “Go, number Israel and Judah.” (2 Sam. 24:1)

Then Satan stood against Israel and incited David to number Israel. (1 Chron. 21:1)

Which was it? Those who approach Scripture with their own logic, rather than allowing Scripture to disclose its own (God’s) logic, will draw one of two conclusions. Either we emphasize one text to the exclusion of the other, or we simply admit we have a contradiction, and that one author deliberately—even if for “good” reasons—contradicted the other.

==============
OF course nothing happens without God willing it OR ....allowing it though not wanting it in the first place
So by the time of 1 Chron revelation had progressed to the precision of saying it was Satan ( which does not mean God was not involved, He allowed it)

By your logic God can either tell everything at once or can say nothing

Forum List

Back