The 20 Republican Senators most likely to vote to remove Trump from office.

/——/Process schomess you clowns ain’t got the votes.
Of course, they do have the votes. But the process is more important to them, at this point. They can fully flex their powers of discovery.
You believe you have a two-thirds supermajority??????
No. I was referring to the House.
That would be the house
Neat!
Well, do you have a supermajority? I really don't believe you do.

Of course, they do have the votes. But the process is more important to them, at this point. They can fully flex their powers of discovery.
/——/ Fort Fun has been taking secret votes and has the super majority. Trump is shaking in his shoes. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Um..hey cackling fool...I was correcting the other poster's recount of a news story.
here's your correction it takes two thirds in the house a supermajority to impeach the president. You will need Republicans and Dems in red states.
Neat! I know this. I know, as it stands now, the Senate will not convict. And we all know why.

/——/ Fort Fun has been taking secret votes and has the super majority. Trump is shaking in his shoes. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Um..hey cackling fool...I was correcting the other poster's recount of a news story.
here's your correction it takes two thirds in the house a supermajority to impeach the president. You will need Republicans and Dems in red states.
Neat! I know this. I know, as it stands now, the Senate will not convict. And we all know why.
You said you had the votes? I am asking you do you believe you have two thirds in the house A supermajority?
And I want to know what are the grounds for impeachment? you have noting a fake piece of paper written by pencil neck.

And we all know why.

Because they didnt remove Bill...

Glad we agree on something.

If democRATs had the votes they would have impeached the President already.
False. The process is very bit as important. More so, really.

He has three votes, him, himself and he. It takes them a long time to come to any real consensus.

Forum List

Back