The 20 Republican Senators most likely to vote to remove Trump from office.

I asked you do you believe that you have 218 votes?
Which was a pretty stupid question, since i said i did in a post to which you responded. Come on son, put up the crack pipe.

218 is two thirds of _______...?
you don't have the red states democrats so the magic number for impeachment will not be met.
What's funny is that you believe democrats in red states will vote for impeachment because of a witch hunt.
And yes I've contacted all three congressional democrats from my state

Here are the 20 Republican Senators who I think would most likely be willing to remove Trump from office. I'm not saying they are all there yet, but they may be in a couple of months:

01. Martha McSally - Arizona
02. Tom Cotton - Arkansas
03. Cory Gardner - Colorado
04. Deb Fischer - Nebraska
05. Ron Johnson - Wisconsin
06. Rob Portman - Ohio
07. Pat Toomey - Pennsylvania
08. Shelly Moore Capito - West Virginia
09. Susan Collins - Maine
10. Mike Lee - Utah
11. Mitt Romney - Utah
12. Joni Ernst - Iowa
13. Marsha Blackburn - Tennessee
14. Josh Hawley - Missouri
15. Richard Burr - North Carolina
16. Dan Sullivan - Alaska
17. Todd Young - Indiana
18. Marco Rubio - Florida
19. Lisa Murkowski - Alaska
20. Ben Sasse - Nebraska

Some other possibilities below:

21. Steve Daines - Montana
22. Roy Blunt - Missouri
23. Thom Tillis - North Carolina

Tom Cotton, Ron Johnson, Marsha Blackburn?

not a chance.

Tom Cotton - Former U.S. Army Officer with extensive service in Iraq and supported the Iraq war. Relatively young. Although conservative, his military service and support for the Iraq war is at odds with Trumps lack of service and non-support of Iraq War. He more likely to put his COUNTRY before his PARTY when voting on whether to remove Trump from office.

Ron Johnson - He is a Republican Senator in the Blue Wall State of Wisconsin. He is also not running again and will retire. High likelihood he will put COUNTRY before PARTY when voting on whether to remove Trump from office.

Marsha Blackburn - Female, open-minded and unlikely to go to great lengths to defend a man that has been accused by 25 different Women of sexual assault and was caught on tape bragging about "grabbing women by the pussy" which is the definition of sexual assault.

Most people in Utah did not vote for Trump. I don't think they will mind if either one of their Senators votes to remove Trump. They find Trump disgusting despite being one of the reddest states in the Union.

It's not "most people" in Utah that Mitt needs to worry about, it's the GOP primary voters that would kick him to the curb if he votes to remove Trump. Think Mitt would want to take that chance? NFW, he's not that stupid.

Mitt Romney is SAFE in Utah. Most primary voters in Utah don't like Trump. This is Mormon country. Get a clue.
Ronna McDaniel - Wikipedia
His niece Ronna McDaniel, is from Utah, she runs the RNC, she would toss Mitten out on his ass if he votes to remove. Utah Republicans are solid Trump supporters, what part of 90% approval from Republicans don't you get?

What part of 55% of voters in Utah not voting for Trump in the election don't you get?

When 95% of Republicans approve of Trump, it doesn't matter who 55% of the UTAH folks prefer for president.
That Trump 45% will be a lot higher in 2020, without Evan McMullin, Bill Krystol's Mormon stalking horse.
You think Utah is progressive? Think again.
The GOP primary is where Mitt would get replaced if he (or any other GOP senator) votes to remove Trump.
GOP senators know that a vote against Trump means they need to find another job.

Were talking about Republicans in Utah, not nationwide. The national support figure for Trump nationwide among Republicans is 87%. Its a lot lower in Utah although I don't know the exact number. There is a lot of opposition to Trump in the state of Utah. I'm convinced Mitt Romney will vote to remove Trump period. He will be one of several Republicans that will vote to remove Trump.

Not all Republican Senators are willing to put PARTY before COUNTRY.
Even less are willing to put TRUMP before COUNTRY.

Here are the 20 Republican Senators who I think would most likely be willing to remove Trump from office. I'm not saying they are all there yet, but they may be in a couple of months:

06. Rob Portman - Ohio
10. Mike Lee - Utah
11. Mitt Romney - Utah
12. Joni Ernst - Iowa
17. Todd Young - Indiana
20. Ben Sasse - Nebraska

22. Roy Blunt - Missouri

Tom Cotton, Ron Johnson, Marsha Blackburn?

not a chance.

Tom Cotton - Former U.S. Army Officer with extensive service in Iraq and supported the Iraq war. Relatively young. Although conservative, his military service and support for the Iraq war is at odds with Trumps lack of service and non-support of Iraq War. He more likely to put his COUNTRY before his PARTY when voting on whether to remove Trump from office.

Ron Johnson - He is a Republican Senator in the Blue Wall State of Wisconsin. He is also not running again and will retire. High likelihood he will put COUNTRY before PARTY when voting on whether to remove Trump from office.

Marsha Blackburn - Female, open-minded and unlikely to go to great lengths to defend a man that has been accused by 25 different Women of sexual assault and was caught on tape bragging about "grabbing women by the pussy" which is the definition of sexual assault.
Why are you a serial rapist?

It's not "most people" in Utah that Mitt needs to worry about, it's the GOP primary voters that would kick him to the curb if he votes to remove Trump. Think Mitt would want to take that chance? NFW, he's not that stupid.

Mitt Romney is SAFE in Utah. Most primary voters in Utah don't like Trump. This is Mormon country. Get a clue.
His niece Ronna McDaniel, is from Utah, she runs the RNC, she would toss Mitten out on his ass if he votes to remove. Utah Republicans are solid Trump supporters, what part of 90% approval from Republicans don't you get?

What part of 55% of voters in Utah not voting for Trump in the election don't you get?

When 95% of Republicans approve of Trump, it doesn't matter who 55% of the UTAH folks prefer for president.
That Trump 45% will be a lot higher in 2020, without Evan McMullin, Bill Krystol's Mormon stalking horse.
The GOP primary is where Mitt would get replaced if he (or any other GOP senator) votes to remove Trump.
GOP senators know that a vote against Trump means they need to find another job.

Were talking about Republicans in Utah, not nationwide. The national support figure for Trump nationwide among Republicans is 87%. Its a lot lower in Utah although I don't know the exact number. There is a lot of opposition to Trump in the state of Utah. I'm convinced Mitt Romney will vote to remove Trump period. He will be one of several Republicans that will vote to remove Trump.

Why are democrats putting other communist countries before America?
why does democrats hate America? Why are democrats putting illegals before American vets?
YOU BASTARDS NEED TO DIE.

06. Rob Portman - Ohio
10. Mike Lee - Utah
11. Mitt Romney - Utah
12. Joni Ernst - Iowa
17. Todd Young - Indiana
20. Ben Sasse - Nebraska

22. Roy Blunt - Missouri

On what basis do people make this list of Judases?

I know Mr. Sasse and Mr. Romney hate President Trump with a passion. But even they aren't like to sign the death warrants of their own political careers by telling 60 million plus Deplorable Americans that they don't count.

Mr. Sasse and Mr. Romney have a constitutional duty to do what is right and just regardless of what the consequences may be for their political career. These are two Senators who will put COUNTRY above PARTY and vote to convict Trump.

Let me remind you that the none of the Republican Senators are apostles of Donald Trump.

The list is based on prior opposition to Trump, age, military experience, gender, and the political demographics of the state they represent. I did not say they were all definite to vote against Trump, I just said they were the 20 Republican Senators most likely to vote against Trump.

Indeed they do have an obligation to do what's right.

And in America, we don't throw a political snit and try to impeach Presidents just because we don't like their tweets or because we hate the common people who support them.

If President Trump is impeached, every future President can expect the same treatment. The libs are setting a precedent here that will bring down the order of civil government and discourse we've enjoyed in America since its founding.

I think some D's will vote against convicting the President as well.

And as far as passing articles of impeachment, I don't think that they'll pass or even be put up for a vote.

It is against the LAW according to the FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION to solicit the aid of a foreign government to investigate ones political opponent in an election campaign.

Trump is a criminal who broke the law. He endangered U.S. National Security by temporarily blocking the sell of Javelin Anti-Tank Missiles in Ukraine in order to get the Ukrainian Government to investigate Joe Biden. This FAR WORSE than anything Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon, or Bill Clinton did.

If Donald Trump is not impeached for this, then there is no reason to have such a mechanism.

why does democrats hate America? Why are democrats putting illegals before American vets?

YOUR ASSHOLE of a President DEPORTS AMERICAN VETERANS.

Like it or not, he's your president too.

A policy of deportation started by WHOMMMMMMM?
It was obama who left a Marine in a Mexican jail

you don't have the red states democrats so the magic number for impeachment will not be met.
And yet the number supporting the impeachment process is already on record at 222. Maybe more, as of today.

Join us in reality, son.
You don't have 222 democrats in congress

Thats right, there are actually 235 Democrats in the House Of Representatives. 222 of them support the impeachment inquary. I believe all of them will vote for impeachment as well. A few Republicans in the House that put COUNTRY before PARTY will also vote to impeach the President.

Then the process moves to the Senate.

06. Rob Portman - Ohio
10. Mike Lee - Utah
11. Mitt Romney - Utah
12. Joni Ernst - Iowa
17. Todd Young - Indiana
20. Ben Sasse - Nebraska

22. Roy Blunt - Missouri

On what basis do people make this list of Judases?

I know Mr. Sasse and Mr. Romney hate President Trump with a passion. But even they aren't like to sign the death warrants of their own political careers by telling 60 million plus Deplorable Americans that they don't count.

Mr. Sasse and Mr. Romney have a constitutional duty to do what is right and just regardless of what the consequences may be for their political career. These are two Senators who will put COUNTRY above PARTY and vote to convict Trump.

Let me remind you that the none of the Republican Senators are apostles of Donald Trump.

The list is based on prior opposition to Trump, age, military experience, gender, and the political demographics of the state they represent. I did not say they were all definite to vote against Trump, I just said they were the 20 Republican Senators most likely to vote against Trump.

Indeed they do have an obligation to do what's right.

And in America, we don't throw a political snit and try to impeach Presidents just because we don't like their tweets or because we hate the common people who support them.

If President Trump is impeached, every future President can expect the same treatment. The libs are setting a precedent here that will bring down the order of civil government and discourse we've enjoyed in America since its founding.

I think some D's will vote against convicting the President as well.

And as far as passing articles of impeachment, I don't think that they'll pass or even be put up for a vote.

It is against the LAW according to the FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION to solicit the aid of a foreign government to investigate ones political opponent in an election campaign.

Trump is a criminal who broke the law. He endangered U.S. National Security by temporarily blocking the sell of Javelin Anti-Tank Missiles in Ukraine in order to get the Ukrainian Government to investigate Joe Biden. This FAR WORSE than anything Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon, or Bill Clinton did.

If Donald Trump is not impeached for this, then there is no reason to have such a mechanism.

Then HIllary Clinton should be on trial.

And yet the number supporting the impeachment process is already on record at 222. Maybe more, as of today.

Join us in reality, son.

Thats right, there are actually 235 Democrats in the House Of Representatives. 222 of them support the impeachment inquary. I believe all of them will vote for impeachment as well. A few Republicans in the House that put COUNTRY before PARTY will also vote to impeach the President.

Where it will go down in flames.

Not for long.

Not for long.

You are a fool if you think the senate will take out a sitting president for this.

Join us in reality, son.

Where it will go down in flames.

Probably because they have to get to 67 votes. But they will get a majority of the Senate even though they don't get to 67. So it will be a moral and spiritual victory for the country against the criminal Trump.

Forum List

Back