The 20 Republican Senators most likely to vote to remove Trump from office.

you don't have the red states democrats so the magic number for impeachment will not be met.
And yet the number supporting the impeachment process is already on record at 222. Maybe more, as of today.

Join us in reality, son.
You don't have 222 democrats in congress

Thats right, there are actually 235 Democrats in the House Of Representatives. 222 of them support the impeachment inquary. I believe all of them will vote for impeachment as well. A few Republicans in the House that put COUNTRY before PARTY will also vote to impeach the President.

Then the process moves to the Senate.
Dumb ass democrats are not putting America first they never have
You need to stop this shit America before the party you dumbass communist leftist hate this country.

Were talking about Republicans in Utah, not nationwide. The national support figure for Trump nationwide among Republicans is 87%. Its a lot lower in Utah although I don't know the exact number. There is a lot of opposition to Trump in the state of Utah. I'm convinced Mitt Romney will vote to remove Trump period. He will be one of several Republicans that will vote to remove Trump.

Not all Republican Senators are willing to put PARTY before COUNTRY.
Even less are willing to put TRUMP before COUNTRY.
Why are democrats putting other communist countries before America?
why does democrats hate America? Why are democrats putting illegals before American vets?
YOU BASTARDS NEED TO DIE.

YOUR ASSHOLE of a President DEPORTS AMERICAN VETERANS.

Like it or not, he's your president too.

Not for long.

You are a fool if you think the senate will take out a sitting president for this.

67 is a high bar to reach so technically they are unlikely to reach it. But they will get a majority because there are Republicans in the Senate who put COUNTRY before PARTY.

Why are democrats putting other communist countries before America?
why does democrats hate America? Why are democrats putting illegals before American vets?
YOU BASTARDS NEED TO DIE.

Not for long.

You are a fool if you think the senate will take out a sitting president for this.

67 is a high bar to reach so technically they are unlikely to reach it. But they will get a majority because there are Republicans in the Senate who put COUNTRY before PARTY.

Keep saying it....it does not make it any less bullshit than the first time.

you don't have the red states democrats so the magic number for impeachment will not be met.
And yet the number supporting the impeachment process is already on record at 222. Maybe more, as of today.

Join us in reality, son.
You don't have 222 democrats in congress

Thats right, there are actually 235 Democrats in the House Of Representatives. 222 of them support the impeachment inquary. I believe all of them will vote for impeachment as well. A few Republicans in the House that put COUNTRY before PARTY will also vote to impeach the President.

Then the process moves to the Senate.
Dumb ass democrats are not putting America first they never have
You need to stop this shit America before the party you dumbass communist leftist hate this country.

Donald Trump is a RUSSIAN MOLE. A Putin Lover. He is now openly soliciting the Ukrainian government and the Chinese government to interfere in the U.S. election by digging up dirt on a political opponent. According to the United States FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION, that is against the law.

Not for long.

Can't wait for November 3, 2020. I don't know if Trump will still be the nominee at that time, but whether its Trump or Pence they will lose. I'll be here to celebrate it. Will You?

Not for long.

Can't wait for November 3, 2020. I don't know if Trump will still be the nominee at that time, but whether its Trump or Pence they will lose. I'll be here to celebrate it. Will You?

With Dizzy Lizzy Warren on the other side....he's gonna blow her ass away.

Don't know what world you live in, but you've really poked the bear and are gonna pay for it big time.

Here are the 20 Republican Senators who I think would most likely be willing to remove Trump from office. I'm not saying they are all there yet, but they may be in a couple of months:

01. Martha McSally - Arizona
02. Tom Cotton - Arkansas
03. Cory Gardner - Colorado
04. Deb Fischer - Nebraska
05. Ron Johnson - Wisconsin
06. Rob Portman - Ohio
07. Pat Toomey - Pennsylvania
08. Shelly Moore Capito - West Virginia
09. Susan Collins - Maine
10. Mike Lee - Utah
11. Mitt Romney - Utah
12. Joni Ernst - Iowa
13. Marsha Blackburn - Tennessee
14. Josh Hawley - Missouri
15. Richard Burr - North Carolina
16. Dan Sullivan - Alaska
17. Todd Young - Indiana
18. Marco Rubio - Florida
19. Lisa Murkowski - Alaska
20. Ben Sasse - Nebraska

Some other possibilities below:

21. Steve Daines - Montana
22. Roy Blunt - Missouri
23. Thom Tillis - North Carolina
Since there is no evidence of a high crime or misdemeanor, there is no Constitutional basis for impeachment, and there are very few Republicans in Congress who share the Democrats' contempt for the Constitution. In fact, we may find more than a few Democrats in the House will have the integrity to vote against impeachment unless the articles of impeachment show a strong case that laws were violated by the President.

Risking U.S. national security to advance ones own personal political campaign is DEFINITELY a HIGH CRIME. It is TREASON!

The House is a done deal. The only question is the Senate. The above Senators in my opinion are the most likely to vote to remove Trump from office. Only need 20 Republican Senators. I can definitely see Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio voting to remove Trump from office! The others have some potential as well.

Alan Dershowitz disagrees. Are you more knowledgeable than Alan Dershowitz on this topic?

Alan Dershowitz is a good friend of Jeffery Epstein. He has even been to Jeffery Epstein's Pedophile Island where he was serviced in a manner that Epstein is used to. Enough said.

Not for long.

Don't know what world you live in, but you've really poked the bear and are gonna pay for it big time.

Trump's ship is sinking. Its going to be fun to watch how many fools stay on board until the bitter end.

Mitt Romney is SAFE in Utah. Most primary voters in Utah don't like Trump. This is Mormon country. Get a clue.
Ronna McDaniel - Wikipedia
His niece Ronna McDaniel, is from Utah, she runs the RNC, she would toss Mitten out on his ass if he votes to remove. Utah Republicans are solid Trump supporters, what part of 90% approval from Republicans don't you get?

What part of 55% of voters in Utah not voting for Trump in the election don't you get?

Trump won't the state in 2016. He will win it again in 2020. All you are doing is having wet dreams an hot fantasies. All your prediction have been wrong. You are still in denial. It's best you get comfy with the idea of being wrong again because honestly, all you libtard a crying is getting old. It's boring to watch.

All I have said with this thread is that the following 20 Republican Senators are the most likely Republican Senators to convict Trump in the Senate. I never said they all definitely would. I think only 4 or 5 of them are in the definite category. Another point is that Trump is not 100% safe from being removed from office just because the Republicans have a majority in the Senate.

All I'm saying is that none of them have the spine to openly oppose Trump this close to election time.

Not all of them are running for re-election. Two are retiring. Two are from Utah which is relatively anti-Trump and several are military officers with service in combat and have more spine than most people who have ever worked with Trump.

Trump's ship is sinking. Its going to be fun to watch how many fools stay on board until the bitter end.

Yes, we've heard this for three years.

Go cry wolf to someone who cares if you live or die.

Only 13 months until the election. Just a little more than 15 months until either President Trump or President Pence gets kicked out onto the Road in front of the White House.

Only 13 months until the election. Just a little more than 15 months until either President Trump or President Pence gets kicked out onto the Road in front of the White House.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Here are the 20 Republican Senators who I think would most likely be willing to remove Trump from office. I'm not saying they are all there yet, but they may be in a couple of months:

06. Rob Portman - Ohio
10. Mike Lee - Utah
11. Mitt Romney - Utah
12. Joni Ernst - Iowa
17. Todd Young - Indiana
20. Ben Sasse - Nebraska

22. Roy Blunt - Missouri
Since there is no evidence of a high crime or misdemeanor, there is no Constitutional basis for impeachment, and there are very few Republicans in Congress who share the Democrats' contempt for the Constitution. In fact, we may find more than a few Democrats in the House will have the integrity to vote against impeachment unless the articles of impeachment show a strong case that laws were violated by the President.

Risking U.S. national security to advance ones own personal political campaign is DEFINITELY a HIGH CRIME. It is TREASON!

The House is a done deal. The only question is the Senate. The above Senators in my opinion are the most likely to vote to remove Trump from office. Only need 20 Republican Senators. I can definitely see Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio voting to remove Trump from office! The others have some potential as well.

Alan Dershowitz disagrees. Are you more knowledgeable than Alan Dershowitz on this topic?

Alan Dershowitz is a good friend of Jeffery Epstein. He has even been to Jeffery Epstein's Pedophile Island where he was serviced in a manner that Epstein is used to. Enough said.

you fell for the Fake News too. That never happened. Poor little U2 fan reads The Enquirer for his news. In America you’re innocent until proven guilty.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...es-libel-case-brought-by-epstein-accuser/amp/

06. Rob Portman - Ohio
10. Mike Lee - Utah
11. Mitt Romney - Utah
12. Joni Ernst - Iowa
17. Todd Young - Indiana
20. Ben Sasse - Nebraska

22. Roy Blunt - Missouri
Lol trump has 95% republican support,, trump ain’t going anywhere

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Last week in a thread they claimed 30 would vote for conviction
...in a secret vote. And "they" were two republican congressmen. Slow down, you're rabid.

I'm rabid? Go talk to your Biffy nut job, he is the dumb ass that posted the silly thread. It was as good for a laugh as this one has been.
Yesssss, let the whataboutism flow through you...

True, and let your fucking stupidity flow through you.

To be a crime an action has to violate a law and no law has been violated. Clearly, you are one of those, like Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, et. al., who believes you are above the law. The Constitution is clear that to impeach a President, there must be evidence a law was broken, and we all know there is no such law. In fact, the current impeachment inquiry qualifies as a conspiracy against the United States according to the Supreme Court:

"In the 1924 case Hammerschmidt v. United States, the Supreme Court of the United States, in an opinion authored by Chief Justice William Howard Taft, held that "To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the government out of property or money, but it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest."

Conspiracy against the United States - Wikipedia

Clearly, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, et. al. belong in prison.

Not of that matters. The only thing that matters is how the Representatives and Senators will vote. They will vote to impeach in the House. They will likely get a majority vote in the Senate to convict, but not the 67 that is needed for it to take effect.
lol None of that matters? So to your mind the Constitution doesn't matter? The law doesn't matter? Are you crazy?

No, I understand political reality.
Clearly you don't. Announcing an impeachment inquiry rather than a debate means the Democrats don't believe they have grounds for impeachment. It is not clear at this time that the House would vote for impeachment.

To be a crime an action has to violate a law and no law has been violated. Clearly, you are one of those, like Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, et. al., who believes you are above the law. The Constitution is clear that to impeach a President, there must be evidence a law was broken, and we all know there is no such law. In fact, the current impeachment inquiry qualifies as a conspiracy against the United States according to the Supreme Court:

"In the 1924 case Hammerschmidt v. United States, the Supreme Court of the United States, in an opinion authored by Chief Justice William Howard Taft, held that "To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the government out of property or money, but it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest."

Conspiracy against the United States - Wikipedia

Clearly, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, et. al. belong in prison.

Not of that matters. The only thing that matters is how the Representatives and Senators will vote. They will vote to impeach in the House. They will likely get a majority vote in the Senate to convict, but not the 67 that is needed for it to take effect.
lol None of that matters? So to your mind the Constitution doesn't matter? The law doesn't matter? Are you crazy?

No, I understand political reality.
Clearly you don't. Announcing an impeachment inquiry rather than a debate means the Democrats don't believe they have grounds for impeachment. It is not clear at this time that the House would vote for impeachment.

I'd say its more than clear they will vote to impeach. The evidence is overwhelming. The only thing preventing removal by the Senate is partisan politics and the lack of courage among Republican Senators.

That's changing though with the new FOX NEWS poll showing 51% of Americans want Donald Trump impeached and removed from office NOW!

In light of more recent events, including the new FOX NEWS poll showing 51% of Americans support impeaching and removing Trump from office, and Trump's recent betrayal of the Kurds in Syria, Here are the 20 Republican Senators who I think would most likely be willing to remove Trump from office, in order from most likely to least likely. I'm not saying they are all there yet, but they may be in a couple of months:

01. Mitt Romney - Utah
02. Rob Portman - Ohio
03. Marco Rubio - Florida
04. Ben Sasse - Nebraska
05. Susan Collins - Maine
06. Mike Lee - Utah
08. Joni Ernst - Iowa
09. Martha McSally - Arizona
10. Cory Gardner - Colorado
11. Josh Hawley - Missouri
12. Richard Burr - North Carolina
14. Deb Fischer - Nebraska
15. Tom Cotton - Arkansas
17. Todd Young - Indiana
18. Lisa Murkowski - Alaska
19. Shelly Moore Capito - West Virginia
20. Ron Johnson - Wisconsin

22. Roy Blunt - Missouri

In light of more recent events, including the new FOX NEWS poll showing 51% of Americans support impeaching and removing Trump from office, and Trump's recent betrayal of the Kurds in Syria, Here are the 20 Republican Senators who I think would most likely be willing to remove Trump from office, in order from most likely to least likely. I'm not saying they are all there yet, but they may be in a couple of months:

01. Mitt Romney - Utah
02. Rob Portman - Ohio
03. Marco Rubio - Florida
04. Ben Sasse - Nebraska
05. Susan Collins - Maine
06. Mike Lee - Utah
08. Joni Ernst - Iowa
09. Martha McSally - Arizona
10. Cory Gardner - Colorado
11. Josh Hawley - Missouri
12. Richard Burr - North Carolina
14. Deb Fischer - Nebraska
15. Tom Cotton - Arkansas
17. Todd Young - Indiana
18. Lisa Murkowski - Alaska
19. Shelly Moore Capito - West Virginia
20. Ron Johnson - Wisconsin

22. Roy Blunt - Missouri

OMG, give it up already. If 2 or 3 GOP senators vote to remove Trump for the democrat's bullshit non-crimes they will be primaried and tossed out. Marco wants Trump's supporters in 2024. Toomey is in a state Trump won. Portman is in a state Trump won. Ernst and McSally need Trump supporters for re-election. Your list of senators is nonsense. How about democrat senators voting to acquit? How about WV senators Joe Manchin and Capito?

You can try to keep hope alive, but the impeachment party is over. Turn the lights out. Trump will not be removed by impeachment, especially after Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz expose the deep state coup attempts.

2020 will be about how many states Trump wins on his way to re-election.
The democrats have no one to put up, and no policies worth voting for.

Forum List

Back