The 2009 FOOTBALL Season Thread

What the hell? Our Pro Pick Em league has it registered that Washington lost. What bullshit is this?

FFS, I picked the Titans and the Packers in my elimination pool. I'm out.

Both suck.

Well, at least its comforting to know that the Vikes will win the NFC North again. Rogers is a loser and Cutler is going to throw 100 picks this year.

Just have to say while watching the Chicago/Pitt game, whenever I see Cutler I am reminded of a Fat Elvis. :lol:

Liedowns live up to their name, going to sleep in the 2nd half against Minnesota. 19 losses and counting. :dig:

If they continue this streak, the next game against the Vikings (Week 10, November 15) could be the one that ties the Bucs all time record for consecutive losses.

Liedowns live up to their name, going to sleep in the 2nd half against Minnesota. 19 losses and counting. :dig:

If they continue this streak, the next game against the Vikings (Week 10, November 15) could be the one that ties the Bucs all time record for consecutive losses.

Lose big or go home. :lol:

Lions are still breaking records at least. :eusa_whistle:

Chicago could tie this up heading into the half.
steelers-2.gif

Watched the Jets game vs the Pats, Brady is not right.

Jets totally outplayed the Pats in the second half, NE didn't score.

Watched the Jets game vs the Pats, Brady is not right.

Jets totally outplayed the Pats in the second half, NE didn't score.

He's still rusty. It's obvious he's got the stuff. The timing is horribly off though and he's not quite use to the pressure yet. Though considering what just happened, can't blame him.

I'm surprised the Jets didn't get more roughing the passer calls though, they didn't get any sacks but they got like 15 hurries and 5 knock downs.

And stupid penalties killed us today. Bellichick is going to light his team up for that.

And stupid penalties killed us today. Bellichick is going to light his team up for that.

You bet, 11 flags, too many delay of games and holding calls which ended up killing them.

It is definitely the timing though. You'll notice that Brady wasn't off on most of his passes, it was just the timing of it. The number one thing Brady relies on is those passes where they time it just right. Add in the factors of no Wes Welker and new receivers, and you got today.

yeah yeah yeah...I know we are all on the Tom Brady bandwagon...but how about some credit to the Jet's Defense.

Some big time plays and stops they made.

Sanchez was also unleashed in the 2nd half and delivered the goods

yeah yeah yeah...I know we are all on the Tom Brady bandwagon...but how about some credit to the Jet's Defense.

Some big time plays and stops they made.

Sanchez was also unleashed in the 2nd half and delivered the goods

The Jets were definitely the better team today....

Sanchez is certainly impressive... Gained his composure after a yawner of a 1st half and came back strong...

The D held NE to no touchdowns and that was HUGE...

Forum List

Back