The 2009 FOOTBALL Season Thread

I was listening to the game on the radio and I hear "Manning throws. Complete to Manningham!" and I was all like WTF? this guy this completing passes to himself?

I was listening to the game on the radio and I hear "Manning throws. Complete to Manningham!" and I was all like WTF? this guy this completing passes to himself?

yeah I heard Oreo cookies are going to add him to the packaging as well. :lol::lol:

NY's other WR, Steve Smith also caught ten for 137 yards and a late TD, nice combo in the making of clutch recieving.

nfl-giants-smith-steve-12-home-2008-stockpic1.jpg

Oh, crap. The Lions are beating the Redskins 13-7 in the 3rd. Fortunately I won't have to watch them snatch defeat from the jaws of victory - it's blacked out locally.

228058198_6eb2f7c72c_o.jpg

Patriots and Tom Brady looked a lot better today. The rushing side was fantastic and Tom Brady was more efficient. Plus, we held one of the best teams in the NFC if not the NFL to less than 300 yards and only to 10 points.

Awesome. :cool:

And the Lions win for the first in forever.

$113830985_09f377146d.jpg

Here you go Tigerbob:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKUx_q7ig]YouTube - Queen we are the champions[/ame]

:lol:

How bad are the Redskins? They barely got past the rams and lost to the LIONS>

Forum List

Back