The 2009 FOOTBALL Season Thread

I'm still willing to talk to you losers about how no one has scored on the Seahawks this season and how all your teams suck.

Your thoughts?

I'm watching the Vikings/Lions game, it's a pretty good one, at the half it's :

Lions 10

Vikings 7.

Come on Lions, win a game! :beer:

Lions 10

Vikings 7.

I'm watching the game. I'm fully expecting it.

They should have beaten us last year at the Metrodome but were flag for a bogus pass interference call, allowing the Vikings to score on the final drive of the game.

Detroit is definitely not an 0-16 team.

Lions 10

Vikings 7.

They better not, I picked the Vikings to win. :lol:

9-3 Pats at the half and Sanchez finally makes a pass.

Lions 10

Vikings 7.

They better not, I picked the Vikings to win. :lol:

9-3 Pats at the half and Sanchez finally makes a pass.

Keep me posted, we don't have the Pats game here. On CBS it's the Tenn/Houston game, Fox has the Lions/Vikings game.

Keep me posted, we don't have the Pats game here. On CBS it's the Tenn/Houston game, Fox has the Lions/Vikings game.

TD Jets due to two lucky passes. Now it's time for the Pats to return the favor.

Jets were simply horrible in the 1st half, and New England didn't take advantage of that.

10-9 Jets..for now.

What.The.Fuck!

I'd say.

16-9 Jets and they just received the ball with a little more than five minutes to go or so. Brady has been off all day, and it's not helping that they're getting everything under the sun called on them. Meanwhile, I've seen at least 10 holding calls on the Jets or roughing the passer calls not called.

Finally, NE gets a stop.

It's now or never to at least tie this game up.

These holding calls are killing us. Literally, we get a first down, and then right after go exactly back 10 yards.

Damn, NE defense finally stepped up on that play and got a sack. At least now we still got a chance for a TD to tie it up.

Tom Brady needs to work his magic again. No timeouts either.

And New England loses. Oh well, got to remember you can't win them all. Always next week.

Forum List

Back