🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 21st century Liberal...time to be honest...who are you?

You know nothing. You assume, and you rely on your "intuition," which is nothing more than your prejudices. Do not confuse those with actual knowledge.

You're so lost...it's sad
My daughter drives home from college and could cut through the city of Compton to use as a short cut. I tell her to take an alternate route to avoid any potential interaction with the thugs that make up that city. You'd say my "intuition" applied here is bigotry. I'd say you're blinded by your own ignorance.
So sad that people can't apply simple logic and reason out of fear of being categorized as a bigot.

So, why do you tell her to avoid that area?

Real people live there. Real people who work and parent their kids and try to get through each day safely.

By the way, being cautious doesn't make you a racist, but I also hope you remind your daughter of the dangers of strange guys of any color, too.

Your comment, about never getting the ghetto out of blacks, THAT'S what makes you a racist.

Look, you're a Liberal Asian female from New York...your grasp of reality is skewed at best...you think everyone who has a heartbeat and breathes oxygen is awesome. How do I reason with the unreasonable?

Except you're wrong.

Haha...sure I am.

You are. I don't lie.

JFK_Liberal_Quote_Pic.jpg

God forbid you have to be able to defend your nonsense,,,,,,,better to label anyone who disagrees and shout them down and if need be resort to violence
The Vice President of the College Republicans, another young lady, Kathryn Hinderaker, encountered the same phenomenon. She told her school paper that “one of the hardest things” occurred the day after the presidential election. It was at that time that, upon entering a campus building, she heard someone shout assurances to all Trump voters that they had “better be f**king scared!” To this, all who were present “clapped and applauded.” Higher Education: No Safe Spaces for Conservatives

“Obviously,” she concludes, “it didn’t feel super safe.”

Odd how this country is home to the worlds smartest stupid kids. We can thank MTV, social media, 21st century celebrities and shitty parents for teaching nothing at home.
I think the smart part is more and more up for discussion
Hack Into Trust Funds

Unpaid education is an insult to intelligence. The few who belong in college better get the same adult allowance and paid-up tuition that the rich kids get or IQ Pride groups will make sure those spoiled brats never graduate. If the Preppies have a future, the rest of us don't.

My goodness, perhaps you're right. And when I try to discuss anything with a conservative, I am actually talking to a blue collar, Klan-robe wearing, gun- carrying member of the Westboro Baptist Church. Right? Or just a complete whack job. :biggrin:

Maybe...or maybe you're talking to the same type of proud, hard working, real American that built this country and paved your way here. Use caution and deeper thought before popping off at the mouth and never ever bite the hand that feeds you.

Feeds me? FEEDS me?

You paved MY way here?

Talk about "popping off" maybe you should think before you talk about trying to get the "ghetto" out of black people. As if that's the sum total of the black experience in America. Got it, MethLab?

I have you pegged...I know your type. Keep your head in the sand pretending that things aren't what they really are...you'll sleep better at night that way. Go ahead, insert head back in sand...you have my permission.

You know nothing. You assume, and you rely on your "intuition," which is nothing more than your prejudices. Do not confuse those with actual knowledge.

You're so lost...it's sad
My daughter drives home from college and could cut through the city of Compton to use as a short cut. I tell her to take an alternate route to avoid any potential interaction with the thugs that make up that city. You'd say my "intuition" applied here is bigotry. I'd say you're blinded by your own ignorance.
So sad that people can't apply simple logic and reason out of fear of being categorized as a bigot.
I'd Rather Be Called a Big Ot Than Be a Little Snot

"Racist" is a snob term. The hissing of privileged snakes does not belong in human language

We spend lots of time and effort here debating and discussing politics for entertainment value only...right?
We don't honestly believe we can change another's views, opinions and or overall ideologies...right?
Have you ever tried to convince a drug addict that he or she is an addict? Ever tried to teach a 10 year old to pass the Bar Exam?
My point is when you're trying to reason with today's Liberal there's a damn good chance you're engaged with the unreasonable...it just can't be done.
Think about it; the odds are pretty good that you're debating with an illegal, a relatively recent anchor baby, a person supported by taxpayers / government, a criminal, a gay or transgender or just total fucking whack-job.
Who believes we could sway these "Democrats" to see things through Republican / Conservative eyes? It just doesn't make sense.

I wish I could have read (or realized this) this 25 years ago! Stupid me, I thought I was up for the challenge.

Kids start being subjected to leftist brainwashing in public schools. Then it just gets more and more intense, with college and University absolutely ruining kids' minds.
Have you ever done any research on the brainwashing attempts of the Chinese and Koreans on American POW's during the Korean War? The Americans that had the most American education were the most resistant to brainwashing. Might try a little of that American education yourself.

But RWNJs are against that "snobbish and elitist" education. They're also against "critical thinking".

It's not for nuthin they voted for a pathological liar and dictator who tells what to think and what to believe.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The liberals have left, they are all regressives now.
There are many decent, traditional liberals out there still. They're just being drowned out by the Regressive Left.

I haven't seen or heard from a "decent, traditional liberal" in 8 years.

John F. Kennedy could not have won a Democratic Primary today.

"Ask not what your Country can do for you; ask what you can do......

He would have been shouted down at this point, at any Democratic Rally or College Campus.

Today's Democrat must use some variation of:

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need".

There are many decent, traditional liberals out there still. They're just being drowned out by the Regressive Left.

I haven't seen or heard from a "decent, traditional liberal" in 8 years.

John F. Kennedy could not have won a Democratic Primary today.

"Ask not what your Country can do for you; ask what you can do......

He would have been shouted down at this point, at any Democratic Rally or College Campus.

"Ask not" was JFK was making a call to join the Peace Corps.....which Republicans still hate to this day

In the same speech, JFK supported welfare and social programs

quote-if-a-free-society-cannot-help-the-many-who-are-poor-it-cannot-save-the-few-who-are-rich-john-f-kennedy-100704.jpg

Kids start being subjected to leftist brainwashing in public schools. Then it just gets more and more intense, with college and University absolutely ruining kids' minds.
Have you ever done any research on the brainwashing attempts of the Chinese and Koreans on American POW's during the Korean War? The Americans that had the most American education were the most resistant to brainwashing. Might try a little of that American education yourself.
My grandfather was drafted during the Korean War as a young man.

He died this year having almost lived 90 years.

The Korean War was 2 generations ago when public schools were actually fantastic compared to the gulags they are today.

The Korean War was 2 generations ago when public schools were actually fantastic compared to the gulags they are today.
Our high school, had a 75% dropout rate. Not too fantastic.

And those dropouts are much more intelligent and successful than many graduates are today.

Fact.

We spend lots of time and effort here debating and discussing politics for entertainment value only...right?
We don't honestly believe we can change another's views, opinions and or overall ideologies...right?
Have you ever tried to convince a drug addict that he or she is an addict? Ever tried to teach a 10 year old to pass the Bar Exam?
My point is when you're trying to reason with today's Liberal there's a damn good chance you're engaged with the unreasonable...it just can't be done.
Think about it; the odds are pretty good that you're debating with an illegal, a relatively recent anchor baby, a person supported by taxpayers / government, a criminal, a gay or transgender or just total fucking whack-job.
Who believes we could sway these "Democrats" to see things through Republican / Conservative eyes? It just doesn't make sense.
The right wing only seems to have social plans, not any form of capital plans.

The problem is, the right wing claims to subscribe to capitalism.

And the Greedheads On Parade preach "From each according to his ability, to each according to his greed." Typical of the whole plutocratic parasite King Ape economic bullying, Nobel Prize winner Kary Mullis got $30,000 for his polymerase chain reaction invention and his corporate bosses got $300,000,000! The inventor of Valium and the inventor of television got similar raw deals.

And the Greedheads On Parade preach "From each according to his ability, to each according to his greed." Typical of the whole plutocratic parasite King Ape economic bullying, Nobel Prize winner Kary Mullis got $30,000 for his polymerase chain reaction invention and his corporate bosses got $300,000,000! The inventor of Valium and the inventor of television got similar raw deals.

Why don't you just say: I'm a Bolshevik. Instead of posting this ridiculous horseshit.

Geez, and here I am with two jobs, a house, never been arrested, and straight. I really wish our weekly Liberal Communist Global Takeover Confabs & Potlucks would remind me that I get to be gay, illegal, or a criminal.

And I debate here (and elsewhere) for three reasons.
  1. Entertainment: Sometimes, it's fun to argue. That's especially true for Trump supporters, since they are so easily to rile and defeat.
  2. Better Myself: Arguing against conservatives, liberals, and extremists on both sides forces me to better understand my position, how the media is biased, and so on. I grow and learn as I debate.
  3. Convince Fence-Sitters: Oh, I'm never going to convince a Trump supporter that they're wrong. They drank the Kool-Aid and will follow Dear Leader through the gates of Hell screaming, "Lock her up!" But I hold out hope that some conservatives who are on the fence about Trump will read and learn to oppose him. (Note that I'm talking about getting conservatives to become liberal; just to oppose Trump.)

And those dropouts are much more intelligent and successful than many graduates are today.

Fact.
With a 75% dropout rate the community began to insist that schools "keep em in school." The drop-outs, unable to find jobs, began to supplement their income in other ways. So changes were made; standards eased; grading changed, and so on.
There is also a historical fallacy with the old days being better.

Geez, and here I am with two jobs, a house, never been arrested, and straight. I really wish our weekly Liberal Communist Global Takeover Confabs & Potlucks would remind me that I get to be gay, illegal, or a criminal.

And I debate here (and elsewhere) for three reasons.
  1. Entertainment: Sometimes, it's fun to argue. That's especially true for Trump supporters, since they are so easily to rile and defeat.
  2. Better Myself: Arguing against conservatives, liberals, and extremists on both sides forces me to better understand my position, how the media is biased, and so on. I grow and learn as I debate.
  3. Convince Fence-Sitters: Oh, I'm never going to convince a Trump supporter that they're wrong. They drank the Kool-Aid and will follow Dear Leader through the gates of Hell screaming, "Lock her up!" But I hold out hope that some conservatives who are on the fence about Trump will read and learn to oppose him. (Note that I'm talking about getting conservatives to become liberal; just to oppose Trump.)

WOW....congrats!
A well put together Liberal? You're pretty much a unicorn...you're definitely the exception and not the rule.

I am an 80 year old white former business owner who started off in corporate America. I never vote for party. I have voted in both directions. I guess I lean more liberal as it gets old watching the rich corporate get cats get theirs while they poo poo all over their employees. as far as education start by getting rid of the pledge of allegiance...talk about indoctrination. our schools are doing well here as evidenced by the very low numbers of dropouts or kids joining the military.

Forum List

Back