🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 21st century Liberal...time to be honest...who are you?

Kids start being subjected to leftist brainwashing in public schools. Then it just gets more and more intense, with college and University absolutely ruining kids' minds.
Have you ever done any research on the brainwashing attempts of the Chinese and Koreans on American POW's during the Korean War? The Americans that had the most American education were the most resistant to brainwashing. Might try a little of that American education yourself.
My grandfather was drafted during the Korean War as a young man.

He died this year having almost lived 90 years.

The Korean War was 2 generations ago when public schools were actually fantastic compared to the gulags they are today.
Our high school, had a 75% dropout rate. Not too fantastic.
And those dropouts are much more intelligent and successful than many graduates are today.

Fact.
With a 75% dropout rate the community began to insist that schools "keep em in school." The drop-outs, unable to find jobs, began to supplement their income in other ways. So changes were made; standards eased; grading changed, and so on.
There is also a historical fallacy with the old days being better.
The old days were clearly better.

We spend lots of time and effort here debating and discussing politics for entertainment value only...right?
We don't honestly believe we can change another's views, opinions and or overall ideologies...right?
Have you ever tried to convince a drug addict that he or she is an addict? Ever tried to teach a 10 year old to pass the Bar Exam?
My point is when you're trying to reason with today's Liberal there's a damn good chance you're engaged with the unreasonable...it just can't be done.
Think about it; the odds are pretty good that you're debating with an illegal, a relatively recent anchor baby, a person supported by taxpayers / government, a criminal, a gay or transgender or just total fucking whack-job.
Who believes we could sway these "Democrats" to see things through Republican / Conservative eyes? It just doesn't make sense.
Geez, and here I am with two jobs, a house, never been arrested, and straight. I really wish our weekly Liberal Communist Global Takeover Confabs & Potlucks would remind me that I get to be gay, illegal, or a criminal.

And I debate here (and elsewhere) for three reasons.
  1. Entertainment: Sometimes, it's fun to argue. That's especially true for Trump supporters, since they are so easily to rile and defeat.
  2. Better Myself: Arguing against conservatives, liberals, and extremists on both sides forces me to better understand my position, how the media is biased, and so on. I grow and learn as I debate.
  3. Convince Fence-Sitters: Oh, I'm never going to convince a Trump supporter that they're wrong. They drank the Kool-Aid and will follow Dear Leader through the gates of Hell screaming, "Lock her up!" But I hold out hope that some conservatives who are on the fence about Trump will read and learn to oppose him. (Note that I'm talking about getting conservatives to become liberal; just to oppose Trump.)

WOW....congrats!
A well put together Liberal? You're pretty much a unicorn...you're definitely the exception and not the rule.
I appreciate that. :) But the liberals I know in real life (not just online) all have jobs. Some are married or single, others are gay or straight, but none are criminals or illegal immigrants (that I know of). They all hate communism and mock PETA, radical feminists, and other extremists on the left.

It's wrong for liberals to look at conservatives and think y'all are all racist, misogynist, selfish bastards. While that definitely exists on the right, it's a minority.

I humbly suggest the same exists for liberals. We have our fucktards who are racist, misandrist, selfish bastards. But that's the minority.

The 21st century Liberal...time to be honest...who are you?

I am an American citizen, white, educated, straight, have a good job, pay a lot of taxes and have some respect for facts.

In other words, I am your worst fucking nightmare.

Last edited:
The liberals have left, they are all regressives now.
There are many decent, traditional liberals out there still. They're just being drowned out by the Regressive Left.

Today's Democrat must use some variation of:

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need".

And the Greedheads On Parade preach "From each according to his ability, to each according to his greed." Typical of the whole plutocratic parasite King Ape economic bullying, Nobel Prize winner Kary Mullis got $30,000 for his polymerase chain reaction invention and his corporate bosses got $300,000,000! The inventor of Valium and the inventor of television got similar raw deals.

Why don't you just say: I'm a Bolshevik. Instead of posting this ridiculous horseshit.
Greed Is Suicide of the Soul

Lenin and his executed terrorist brothers were sons of an aristocrat, so you would have worshiped your imaginary father figure who spawned them.

Last edited:
We spend lots of time and effort here debating and discussing politics for entertainment value only...right?
We don't honestly believe we can change another's views, opinions and or overall ideologies...right?
Have you ever tried to convince a drug addict that he or she is an addict? Ever tried to teach a 10 year old to pass the Bar Exam?
My point is when you're trying to reason with today's Liberal there's a damn good chance you're engaged with the unreasonable...it just can't be done.
Think about it; the odds are pretty good that you're debating with an illegal, a relatively recent anchor baby, a person supported by taxpayers / government, a criminal, a gay or transgender or just total fucking whack-job.
Who believes we could sway these "Democrats" to see things through Republican / Conservative eyes? It just doesn't make sense.
Geez, and here I am with two jobs, a house, never been arrested, and straight. I really wish our weekly Liberal Communist Global Takeover Confabs & Potlucks would remind me that I get to be gay, illegal, or a criminal.

And I debate here (and elsewhere) for three reasons.
  1. Entertainment: Sometimes, it's fun to argue. That's especially true for Trump supporters, since they are so easily to rile and defeat.
  2. Better Myself: Arguing against conservatives, liberals, and extremists on both sides forces me to better understand my position, how the media is are biased, and so on. I grow and learn as I debate.
  3. Convince Fence-Sitters: Oh, I'm never going to convince a Trump supporter Trump supporters that they're wrong. They drank the Kool-Aid and will follow Dear Leader through the gates of Hell screaming, "Lock her up!" But I hold out hope that some conservatives who are on the fence about Trump will read and learn to oppose him. (Note that I'm talking about getting conservatives to become liberal; just to oppose Trump.)
I'd Rather Be Called a "Grammar Nazi" Than Not See Grammar

Like most Netwit parrots, you blindly copy the ignorant grammar of the bipartisan Diploma Dumbos who are nothing but Voices From a Box.

Have you ever done any research on the brainwashing attempts of the Chinese and Koreans on American POW's during the Korean War? The Americans that had the most American education were the most resistant to brainwashing. Might try a little of that American education yourself.

The Korean War was 2 generations ago when public schools were actually fantastic compared to the gulags they are today.
And those dropouts are much more intelligent and successful than many graduates are today.

Fact.
With a 75% dropout rate the community began to insist that schools "keep em in school." The drop-outs, unable to find jobs, began to supplement their income in other ways. So changes were made; standards eased; grading changed, and so on.
In what the old days did you live that were better?

Fact.

I'd guess he's referring to an era when America was more American, when citizens were likeminded, when there were micro percentages of whack-jobs defying human instinct and biology. Just a guess though.

IMG_0382.JPG
There's never been a greater brain washing job in history than what the pussy grabber did conning enough people to vote for him.
His base... OMG.

The 21st century liberal is currently what I refer to as a pro-Islamist "proto-communist." They believe there should only be their party in power (thus a one party system) and that private land ownership should be ended. They also believe in a single payer system for health care and that free speech should not be allowed, unless it is approved by them and that all weapons should be taken away from lawful gun owners and that military veterans are the enemy, as well as white males. This, in my view, pretty much sums up what a 21st century liberal is now.

View attachment 119313 There's never been a greater brain washing job in history than what the pussy grabber did conning enough people to vote for him.
His base... OMG.
How many of the people that voted for him do you think are racists.. I know there's no way of measuring this yet but if you had to guess by percentage what do you think the number is roughly

Liberals...What ya gunna do with em?

1776......Fought for all men are created equal
1860......Fought to end slavery
1900.......Fought for worker rights
1920.......Fought for women's vote
1960.......Fought for Civil Rights
1970.......Fought for environmental protections
2000.....Fought for gay rights
Today.....Fighting for fair distribution of wealth

One thing in common for Conservatives.....they fought against it all the way

Fact.

I'd guess he's referring to an era when America was more American, when citizens were likeminded, when there were micro percentages of whack-jobs defying human instinct and biology. Just a guess though.
Those Living off Private Legacies Have Destroyed Our National Legacy

There still is a micropercentage of mutant misfits, but their unearned hereditary privileges give them power far greater than their numbers.

Fact.

I wonder when Americans were like-minded? Even the Constitution had to be written in secrecy.

Last edited:
Remember when you went to the bank or the market and the guy next to you spoke fluent English, was friendly, said hello and you'd engage in small talk?
Those were the days.

Forum List

Back