🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 21st century Liberal...time to be honest...who are you?

God forbid you have to be able to defend your nonsense,,,,,,,better to label anyone who disagrees and shout them down and if need be resort to violence
The Vice President of the College Republicans, another young lady, Kathryn Hinderaker, encountered the same phenomenon. She told her school paper that “one of the hardest things” occurred the day after the presidential election. It was at that time that, upon entering a campus building, she heard someone shout assurances to all Trump voters that they had “better be f**king scared!” To this, all who were present “clapped and applauded.” Higher Education: No Safe Spaces for Conservatives

“Obviously,” she concludes, “it didn’t feel super safe.”

God forbid you have to be able to defend your nonsense,,,,,,,better to label anyone who disagrees and shout them down and if need be resort to violence
The Vice President of the College Republicans, another young lady, Kathryn Hinderaker, encountered the same phenomenon. She told her school paper that “one of the hardest things” occurred the day after the presidential election. It was at that time that, upon entering a campus building, she heard someone shout assurances to all Trump voters that they had “better be f**king scared!” To this, all who were present “clapped and applauded.” Higher Education: No Safe Spaces for Conservatives

Odd how this country is home to the worlds smartest stupid kids. We can thank MTV, social media, 21st century celebrities and shitty parents for teaching nothing at home.

Odd how this country is home to the worlds smartest stupid kids. We can thank MTV, social media, 21st century celebrities and shitty parents for teaching nothing at home.
I think the smart part is more and more up for discussion

the odds are pretty good that you're debating with an illegal, a relatively recent anchor baby, a person supported by taxpayers / government, a criminal, a gay or transgender or just total fucking whack-job.
Anyone thinking like you do is bound to fail in any actual attempt at communication, because you are talking to an imaginary group.

Haha...yeah, yeah.
Enlighten me please...who and what are today's Liberals?
Are they proud, real American Patriots? Are they hard working positive contributors? Are they exhausting all effort in parenting their children? Do they spend everyday trying to be and do better?
Haha, maybe I have it all wrong. I thought today's Liberal exhausts all effort attempting to erode anything and everything that ever made America American.
Your thoughts?
They're like everyone else. Most work, most raise families as best they can and sure they try to do better. What makes you think they don't? I think you're just being silly.

Ms. pie in the sky, the overt illegal act of coming here adversely effects us, the US citizen, in a multitude of ways. Please don't have a rejoinder telling us how they do the undesirable jobs, lower the cost of this or that, that is all superficial!!! Them coming here illegally, them being here illegally fundamentally strikes at the core of our value system and the US citizens best interest.
Keiser, I don't understand what this has to do with the price of eggs. Reread OP, please.

the odds are pretty good that you're debating with an illegal, a relatively recent anchor baby, a person supported by taxpayers / government, a criminal, a gay or transgender or just total fucking whack-job.
Anyone thinking like you do is bound to fail in any actual attempt at communication, because you are talking to an imaginary group.

Haha...yeah, yeah.
Are they proud, real American Patriots? Are they hard working positive contributors? Are they exhausting all effort in parenting their children? Do they spend everyday trying to be and do better?
Haha, maybe I have it all wrong. I thought today's Liberal exhausts all effort attempting to erode anything and everything that ever made America American.
Your thoughts?

My goodness, perhaps you're right. And when I try to discuss anything with a conservative, I am actually talking to a blue collar, Klan-robe wearing, gun- carrying member of the Westboro Baptist Church. Right? Or just a complete whack job. :biggrin:

We spend lots of time and effort here debating and discussing politics for entertainment value only...right?
We don't honestly believe we can change another's views, opinions and or overall ideologies...right?
Have you ever tried to convince a drug addict that he or she is an addict? Ever tried to teach a 10 year old to pass the Bar Exam?
My point is when you're trying to reason with today's Liberal there's a damn good chance you're engaged with the unreasonable...it just can't be done.
Think about it; the odds are pretty good that you're debating with an illegal, a relatively recent anchor baby, a person supported by taxpayers / government, a criminal, a gay or transgender or just total fucking whack-job.
Who believes we could sway these "Democrats" to see things through Republican / Conservative eyes? It just doesn't make sense.
Getting hardcore partisan ideologues to change their mind on something, or to admit to changing their mind on something, is an abject waste of time.

It's now reached a point where many hardcore partisan ideologues won't even admit the other "side" has any reasonable points.

It can happen now and then, but it's not worth trying at any given time.

With either end of the spectrum.

Haha...yeah, yeah.
Your thoughts?

My goodness, perhaps you're right. And when I try to discuss anything with a conservative, I am actually talking to a blue collar, Klan-robe wearing, gun- carrying member of the Westboro Baptist Church. Right? Or just a complete whack job. :biggrin:

Maybe...or maybe you're talking to the same type of proud, hard working, real American that built this country and paved your way here. Use caution and deeper thought before popping off at the mouth and never ever bite the hand that feeds you.

Haha...yeah, yeah.
Your thoughts?

Maybe...or maybe you're talking to the same type of proud, hard working, real American that built this country and paved your way here. Use caution and deeper thought before popping off at the mouth and never ever bite the hand that feeds you.

Feeds me? FEEDS me?

You paved MY way here?

Talk about "popping off" maybe you should think before you talk about trying to get the "ghetto" out of black people. As if that's the sum total of the black experience in America. Got it, MethLab?

Haha...yeah, yeah.
Your thoughts?

Feeds me? FEEDS me?

You paved MY way here?

Talk about "popping off" maybe you should think before you talk about trying to get the "ghetto" out of black people. As if that's the sum total of the black experience in America. Got it, MethLab?

I have you pegged...I know your type. Keep your head in the sand pretending that things aren't what they really are...you'll sleep better at night that way. Go ahead, insert head back in sand...you have my permission.

Haha...yeah, yeah.
Your thoughts?

Feeds me? FEEDS me?

You paved MY way here?

I have you pegged...I know your type. Keep your head in the sand pretending that things aren't what they really are...you'll sleep better at night that way. Go ahead, insert head back in sand...you have my permission.

You know nothing. You assume, and you rely on your "intuition," which is nothing more than your prejudices. Do not confuse those with actual knowledge.

Both sides are hopelessly divided, you have the establishment types and you have us, the common folk. The establishment cares nothing about what we want, they do as they are told by the people over them. As far as the American Left goes, their leaders are no longer "Liberals". They are a cancerous evolution of the Far Left Progressive ideology. Our side is just as bad.

Haha...yeah, yeah.
Your thoughts?

Feeds me? FEEDS me?

You paved MY way here?

I say this sadly, don't sell that position short. I truly wish I didn't know what I know about the Govt of this Nation. At times I envy my brother that he hasn't a fricking clue about any of it.

Haha...yeah, yeah.
Your thoughts?

Feeds me? FEEDS me?

You paved MY way here?

You know nothing. You assume, and you rely on your "intuition," which is nothing more than your prejudices. Do not confuse those with actual knowledge.

You're so lost...it's sad
My daughter drives home from college and could cut through the city of Compton to use as a short cut. I tell her to take an alternate route to avoid any potential interaction with the thugs that make up that city. You'd say my "intuition" applied here is bigotry. I'd say you're blinded by your own ignorance.
So sad that people can't apply simple logic and reason out of fear of being categorized as a bigot.

Feeds me? FEEDS me?

You paved MY way here?

My daughter drives home from college and could cut through the city of Compton to use as a short cut. I tell her to take an alternate route to avoid any potential interaction with the thugs that make up that city. You'd say my "intuition" applied here is bigotry. I'd say you're blinded by your own ignorance.
So sad that people can't apply simple logic and reason out of fear of being categorized as a bigot.

So, why do you tell her to avoid that area?

Real people live there. Real people who work and parent their kids and try to get through each day safely.

By the way, being cautious doesn't make you a racist, but I also hope you remind your daughter of the dangers of strange guys of any color, too.

Your comment, about never getting the ghetto out of blacks, THAT'S what makes you a racist.

Feeds me? FEEDS me?

You paved MY way here?

Real people live there. Real people who work and parent their kids and try to get through each day safely.

By the way, being cautious doesn't make you a racist, but I also hope you remind your daughter of the dangers of strange guys of any color, too.

Your comment, about never getting the ghetto out of blacks, THAT'S what makes you a racist.

Look, you're a Liberal Asian female from New York...your grasp of reality is skewed at best...you think everyone who has a heartbeat and breathes oxygen is awesome. How do I reason with the unreasonable?

Feeds me? FEEDS me?

You paved MY way here?

Look, you're a Liberal Asian female from New York...your grasp of reality is skewed at best...you think everyone who has a heartbeat and breathes oxygen is awesome. How do I reason with the unreasonable?

Except you're wrong.

That intuition is failing you.

Except you're wrong.

Haha...sure I am.

Forum List

Back