The 3 types of Democrats, The activist, the shill, and the denier. Which 1 are you?

I am basically the typical Democrat

The one who loves Truth, Justice and the American way
The one who cares about others
The one who loves this country and wants to make it better
HxnnFl4RIPpq.jpeg

You see…

Democrats care about others and care about this country
You would never see a Democrat attacking our Capitol

View attachment 748335
Yeah, Dems care so much about blacks they keep them on welfare indefinitely, never really empowering them to move up. It makes them feel like God, perpetually giving handouts and lip service to the plight of blacks.

There are basically 3 types of democrats.
There are basically MANY types of democrats. FIFY

I'm going go with: This will be Fun.

Hard Working
Family Man, no binary or gender issues
Gives back to Community
Pays my Taxes w/out bitching constantly about taxes, and how "I'm" getting ripped off.
Because I CARE about the less fortunate.

Raise your hand if you HATE my beliefs.

Let the Haters and the Deniers do their thing............Go.

Hahahaha…… even you don’t believe the majority of the lies you post.

Just because one thinks something, doesn't make it true.

The largest Venn circle is "congenital liars" and everything else is a subset.

7 subsets later, they're a crybaby faggot self-loathing, mentally ill, congenital liar that likes to fuck kids.
Sadly, but to your ego, you believe ALL Democrats are this ^^^^^^^ .

There are basically 3 types of democrats. The activist, the shill, and the denier. Here's how they work.

First the activist will engage in activism. For example, proposing gas stove bans. The second type, the shill, pushes for the stove ban and agrees with the activist that gas stoves are racist/bad. All while the 3rd type denies anyone wants to ban gas stoves and labels anyone who claims otherwise a conspiracy theorist.

Have you seen this ploy in action?

Try CRT...

The first type teaches kids CRT. The second type supports the teaching of CRT. All while the 3rd type denies CRT is being taught.

Grooming...

The first type of democrat talks to kids all about their warped gender ideas to confuse and manipulate children. The second type supports the grooming and teaching of gender ideology to children. All while the third type denies any grooming is taking place and says anyone saying it is a conspiracy theorist.

Can you provide other examples of the activist, shill, denier, democrats and how they gaslight Americans?

This must only be a partial list. You forgot:

PERV / PEDOPHILE

DISINFORMATION SPREADER

PROPAGANDIST

THE 'PARROT'

GASLIGHTER

PAID TROLL

BLINDLY LOYAL PARTISAN DEFENDER / SUPPORTER

TRAITOR

I'm sure there is more...

Yeah, Dems care so much about blacks they keep them on welfare indefinitely, never really empowering them to move up. It makes them feel like God, perpetually giving handouts and lip service to the plight of blacks.
Another lie Republicans tell

In addition to housing, food stamps and healthcare, Democrats provide the poor (not just blacks) with educational grants, job training , small business loans to help the poor escape poverty.

What was the last piece of legislation Republicans passed to help the poor more than it helps the rich?

This must only be a partial list. You forgot:

PERV / PEDOPHILE

DISINFORMATION SPREADER

PROPAGANDIST

THE 'PARROT'

GASLIGHTER

PAID TROLL

BLINDLY LOYAL PARTISAN DEFENDER / SUPPORTER

TRAITOR

I'm sure there is more...
You wouldn't be a Democrat if you weren't all those things. The most anti American thing an American can do is vote for democrats.

My experience has led me to believe there are 3 basic types of Democrat. The activist who engages in a behavior. The shill who advocates for and defends the the activist, and the denier who denies the first 2 are a thing and denies democrats support it.

Forum List

Back