The 800lb. Gorilla...

The Native Americans had no land deeds. I guess that means we had the right to kick them off of North America.

The Native Americans had no land deeds. I guess that means we had the right to kick them off of North America.

Unfortunately for the native Americans, when America was conquered the acquisition of land by force was not illegal.

When Israel conquered Palestine it was.

Which is it? Did they have or didn't they have land deeds? Make up your minds.

Invading Arabs as of the 19th and 20th century don't make "natives". In fact, that is exactly how all these lands become Muslim. Invasions, ethnic cleansings, looting, terrorism, and rape. The natives are the Jews who can clearly trace their ancestry, heritage, culture, archeology, religion, and history to the land.

Unfortunately for the native Americans, when America was conquered the acquisition of land by force was not illegal.

When Israel conquered Palestine it was.
Arabs aren't the "natives", they are the invaders and squatters on those lands.

you are a liar.

the evidence shows that in 1949, most Palestinians were BORN IN PALESTINE.

the idea that most Palestinians immigrated to Palestine after the British conquered Palestine, is a long disproven lie.

"a people without a land for a land without a people" is a lie.

The Arab growth rate in Palestine from 1919 to 1949 is almost identical to that from 1949 to 2013.

so stop with the historical revisionism, unless you want to officially join the ranks of Holocaust-Deniers.

you are a liar.

the evidence shows that in 1949, most Palestinians were BORN IN PALESTINE.

the idea that most Palestinians immigrated to Palestine after the British conquered Palestine, is a long disproven lie.

"a people without a land for a land without a people" is a lie.

The Arab growth rate in Palestine from 1919 to 1949 is almost identical to that from 1949 to 2013.

so stop with the historical revisionism, unless you want to officially join the ranks of Holocaust-Deniers.
Like I said, Arabs are recent invaders as of 19th and 20th century.

Learn to read.

I - Origin and identity of the so-called Palestinians

Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

There doesn't have to be a Palestinian State for Palestinians to own it....Show us the Land Deeds, and who was the mandate for? The International community even close ally USA don't recognize any Israeli annexations.

Yo...PBow...could you give a coherent explanation as to why your whole life is consumed with Jews? We could be discussing the moose population of Alaska and you would find a way to bring the Jews into it. Do you not see that people see you for what you are?
Anti semetism is a mental illness. :cuckoo:

Funny you shoild say that. The Palestinians joined forces with the Nazis during WWII as did the Irish.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

funny you should mention Nazis, as Adolf Eichmann said that if he was a Jew, he would have been an extreme Zionist.
LIAR!

But Hitler did have immense respect for Islam. No wonder Palestinians became Nazis so quickly:

Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During the unsuccessful 1936–39 Arab revolt in Palestine, which was instigated by mass Jewish migration to Palestine, Husseini and his allies took the opportunity to strengthen relations with the Third Reich and enforced the spread of Nazi customs and propaganda throughout their strongholds in Palestine as a gesture of respect.[181] In Egypt, the Muslim Brotherhood would follow al-Husseini's lead.[182] Hitler's influence soon spread throughout the region, but it was not until 1937 that the Nazi government agreed to grant al-Husseini and the Muslim Brotherhood's request for financial and military assistance.[179]

Nazi-era Minister of Armaments and War Production Albert Speer acknowledged that in private, Hitler regarded Arabs as an inferior race[77] and that the relationship he had with various Muslim figures was more political than personal.[77] During a meeting with a delegation of distinguished Arab figures, Hitler learned of how Islam motivated the Umayyad Caliphate during the Islamic invasion of Gaul and was now convinced that "the world would be Mohammedan today" if the Arab regime had successfully taken France during the Battle of Tours,[77] while also suggesting to Speer that "ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."[77] Hitler expressed admiration for the Muslim military tradition and later directed Himmler to initiate Muslim SS Divisions as a matter of policy.

Unlike you madam, I do not lie.

"In the years that followed I often said to Jews with whom I had dealings with that, had I been a Jew, I would have been a fanatical Zionist. I could not imagine being anything else. In fact, I would have been the most fanatical Zionist possible."

LIFE - Google Books

page 22

Unlike you madam, I do not lie.

"In the years that followed I often said to Jews with whom I had dealings with that, had I been a Jew, I would have been a fanatical Zionist. I could not imagine being anything else. In fact, I would have been the most fanatical Zionist possible."

LIFE - Google Books

page 22
Meaningless. Most Jews 99.999999% are Zionist. Doesn't say he thought highly of Judaism.

But Hitler thought highy of Islam. So much so that he thought if Germans were Muslims they would surely conquer the world. In fact it was THE ONLY religion he had respect for.

Just like the mentally ill anti Semites that go out of their way to show "respect" for Islam. :clap:

Private statements on Islam

According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[77] Speer also stated that when he was discussing with Hitler events which might have occurred had Islam absorbed Europe:

"Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."[77]

"No More War for Israel?
The People Against the 800 Pound Gorilla..."

It's beginning to look like Hezbollah did the world a favor in 2006 when it prevented the Heroic Jews from occupying southern Lebanon:

The People Against the 800 Pound Gorilla » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

"The past ten days have seen what could be the start of an historic turning point away from endless war in the Middle East. Public opinion in the United States, in harmony with the majority of people in the world, has clearly rejected U.S. military intervention in Syria.

But for this turn away from war to be complete and lasting, greater awareness is needed of the forces that have been pushing the United States into these wars, and will surely continue to do so until they are clearly and openly rejected."

Tell Bibi and his bitches to saddle up and do their own killing and dying.

The people supporting the military industrial complex are smiling as we speak.

I support the military 100 percent but I do not support an attack to Syria. We as a nation need to get out of the Middle east . Drill our own oil . We have the refineries or use natural gas for an option . See how those rich Arabs will feel if we pull out all together , (that is what they are asking for) and see their countries to to shit.. more shit then they already are

Private statements on Islam

According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[77] Speer also stated that when he was discussing with Hitler events which might have occurred had Islam absorbed Europe:

"Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."[77]

Adolf Eichmann said that if he was a Jew, he would have been a radical Zionist.

the people supporting the military industrial complex are smiling as we speak.

i support the military 100 percent but i do not support an attack to syria. We as a nation need to get out of the middle east . Drill our own oil . We have the refineries or use natural gas for an option . See how those rich arabs will feel if we pull out all together , (that is what they are asking for) and see their countries to to shit.. More shit then they already are

ditto!!!

Forum List

Back