The ACA

Last I heard you were a chick, do you have something to share with the rest of us?

LMAO.

I am 57 year old ex Champion Wrestler, ex Ranger.

Currently I am just just some some schmuck in Omaha who peddles Health Insurance for BCBS.

I am getting ready to marry off my oldest son next weekend.

Whoa! A badass insurance agent ! Everybody run!

If you were lucky you'd do a quarter of the things I've done in my life kid, its been wild ride.

LMAO.

Currently I am just just some some schmuck in Omaha who peddles Health Insurance for BCBS.

If you were lucky you'd do a quarter of the things I've done in my life kid, its been wild ride.

Oh....please mister.....tell us a story! Pretty please!

Kid you just are a sad little internet troll.

Get off the computer and go live.

word on the street is his handlers, BCBS, they aren't too happey with his debating skills ...i guess that's what they get from a paid poster... pure stupidity:lol::lol::lol::lol:

word on the street is his handlers, BCBS, they aren't too happey with his debating skills ...i guess that's what they get from a paid poster... pure stupidity:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wassup Hillbilly?

I see you are still stupid beyond belief.

happey ?

Of course son....your education is shining through....

Anatares will not tell you that his former incarnation's posts supporting the ACA shortly after the enrollments started has disappeared. He has reverted to type. Move along, Antares.

Your industry will go under inevitably because the ACA is working. Time for you to apply to the feds for a position with ACA.

wants an industry taken over b the government, wonders why we all know he's a leftist.

ACA? Wtf is that?

American Caffeine Association?
American Cokeheads Anonymous?
Association of Chaffed Assholes?
What?

That thing where people can't afford insurance.

Der......if you want a neg, make a clueless comment about my political affiliation. I is a conundrum. I don't follow nobody. I am indeeeependent! Can't you tell by my thoughtful and interesting posts? Der.

Last I heard you were a chick, do you have something to share with the rest of us?

LMAO.

he will tell you he works day in and day out ... yet you see him here all the time... the he'll tell you he answers 20 to 30 calls a day and still he's here the majority of the time ... makes you say hummm to the paid BCBS worker... :D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Anatares will not tell you that his former incarnation's posts supporting the ACA shortly after the enrollments started has disappeared. He has reverted to type. Move along, Antares.

Your industry will go under inevitably because the ACA is working. Time for you to apply to the feds for a position with ACA.

Poor Jake, the same Jake who voted for McCain and Obama AND accused me of changing his posts ;)

There are some people it has truly helped, over all it has not done what it was promised to do.

well he's a guy in Nebraska ... his Indian name is brokendick or as his wife knows him limpstick ... :D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Wassup Hillbilly?

I see you are still stupid beyond belief.

happey ?

Of course son....your education is shining through....

yes happey ... need to talk ta ya in your know dialect ...

Last edited:

wants an industry taken over b the government, wonders why we all know he's a leftist.

I wonder how many people who are on medicaid or medicare say well they just can't do it right ... that would be none not bad for a merican gubment program ... being a leftist is a whole lot better then being a commie
Fascist right wing nut ...

ACA? Wtf is that?

American Caffeine Association?
American Cokeheads Anonymous?
Association of Chaffed Assholes?
What?

That thing where people can't afford insurance.

Der......if you want a neg, make a clueless comment about my political affiliation. I is a conundrum. I don't follow nobody. I am indeeeependent! Can't you tell by my thoughtful and interesting posts? Der.

Speaking of wanting negs. Show where I said I am independent

Forum List

Back